Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber (62546 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by maestroferddi: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Very hilarious development you got there at the red chambers!

As Remi Tinunu was remonstrating, heckling at Obanikoro, the man kept sauntering his way in.

Remi Tinubu cut a very frustrated figure especially as she watched some of her colleagues grinning from ear to ear shaking Obanikoro's hand right around her while she kept prattling like a scorned housewife. Apparently, Obanikoro must have been popular/active during his tenure in the senate given the warm reception exuded by senators at that sitting.

Epic humiliation for Remi Tinubu, if you ask me. To add salt to injury, the ranking senator from Lagos, Ganiyu Olarenwaju Solomon uncharacteristically maintained an indifferent stance in the whole episode.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Tinyemeka(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
I used to have much respect for this woman despite her husband's shenanigans. I used to see her as a Diva.

Guess I was wrong. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Adminisher: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
GBTYO:
This same useless woman was convicted alongside her husband in a US federal court on money laundry charges linked to illicit drug trafficking.

Here today, She and her drug feign hubby are claiming progressives and shouting change.

SMH!

Why would you defend a shameless ELECTION RIGGER this way. Do you think Lagos people are fools that they won't accept this crook as PDP candidate in place of Jimi Agbaje. Someone openly plotted election rigging and you are defending his being made a minister. Nigeria is finished. Of all people to be defending, Obanikoro?. Then this generation is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by maxwell530(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Adminisher:

Why would you defend a shameless ELECTION RIGGER this way. Do you think Lagos people are fools that they won't accept this crook as PDP candidate in place of Jimi Agbaje. Someone openly plotted election rigging and you are defending his being made a minister. Nigeria is finished. Of all people to be defending, Obanikoro?. Then this generation is cursed.
did you think causing commotion in the chamber is the best way to address issues?just a question oh.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by maxwell530(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
I have been noticing this,why is it that these APC lawmakers were the ones that always cause comotion both in the red and green chambers?

4 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by epadomo(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Flets:
I am not surprised at her actions... she is TINUBU'S wife

This is the wife to Nigeria's most corrupt tout. I only pity the uniformed fools screaming change.

APC - violence at all levels

A fool @ 40 is a fool 4 ever. Wat has dis clueless man called gej has done self,bunch of lunatics. BUHARI 2015. Sai baba#

2 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by PhockPhockMan: 12:43am On Mar 13, 2015
David0:
Smh for this country, so d fact we don't like Remi Tinubu, so we hv to condemn her even tho Obanikoro shud not be thr in d 1st place.

This country is finished.
No, it's that is finished not my country.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by PhockPhockMan: 12:47am On Mar 13, 2015
diceman1:
I watched the video. I didn't see any form of harassment.
Sharaaaaaaaap.
You get eyes?

4 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by UltimatedeBest(m): 12:52am On Mar 13, 2015
Remi Tinubu acted like a street tomatoe's seller rather than a distinguished senator

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Even though I know Tinubu has misappropriated Lagos resources and I had high hopes on his wife. But is Obanikoro any better? We should learn to balance both sides. Remi Tinubu really disappointed me in the Senate. Her impact was not felt at all. An the vendetta she is pursuing in this video is highly uncalled for publicly. But with all that I won't blame her publicly.
Let me remind you all that Tinubu invited Obanikoro from the US and supported him in politics to become a Chairman and Senator before Obanikoro renegades. So I can understand what Tinubu and her wife are going thru. Obanikoro claimed Tinubu is a tout, however he is a beneficiary of Tinubu toutry. Let's not forget that

Blah blah blah tongue

2 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Ajalekoko76(m): 2:21am On Mar 13, 2015
Rating.... Obanikoro carry go jooooooo,don't mind her,she is only representing bourdillion constituency. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by genxris: 3:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Definetly that haggard looking woman does not belong to the legislative chambers but for her husband influence and manipulation in Lagos state. Her actions was not different from that of a undisciplined street woman in the village.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by tittop4: 4:26am On Mar 13, 2015
This useless woman. She how she is behaving,she lack home training and very useless indeed. What will her home represent when they have a mother that is not disciplined. Men are not standing and shouting is a shameless woman like her that could stand and shout. When she is supposed to be at home servicing her husband and warming his bed. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 13, 2015
donsap648:
Is she really a senator?? Na waoh oooo
thats one (dis)honorable she tout n agbero u guys got in da hallowed senate chambers. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by McDoe(m): 5:59am On Mar 13, 2015
You guys are crazy. Will she see somebody who came to limelight through her husband now turned a sworn enemy to her family? Mehn, you guys should think twice.[b]You guys are crazy. Will she see somebody who came to limelight through her husband now turned a sworn enemy to her family? Mehn, you guys should think twice.[/b]You guys are crazy. Will she see somebody who came to limelight through her husband now turned a sworn enemy to her family? Mehn, you guys should think twice.
Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2015
McDoe:
You guys are crazy. Will she see somebody who came to limelight through her husband now turned a sworn enemy to her family? Mehn, you guys should think twice.[b]You guys are crazy. Will she see somebody who came to limelight through her husband now turned a sworn enemy to her family? Mehn, you guys should think twice.[/b]You guys are crazy. Will she see somebody who came to limelight through her husband now turned a sworn enemy to her family? Mehn, you guys should think twice.

So she has to use her senatorial position to harass a ministerial nominee because the nominee is her husband's enemy.

Which kind amala una dey chop for Osun these days?

3 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by stonecoldcafe: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by sourcecodelite: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Arysexy:
Lalasticlala, ngwakwe please front page. Let d world see d kind of shameless women apc sends to d red chamber.

I have never heard her voice in d senate contributing to a debate, it's only this kind of backbiting they did to mukilat akande that she bares her fang.

Shame to remi tinubu, what a very thugish market woman occupying space in d Senate.

Lagosians vote wisely. Stop sending market woman to d Senate

Am ashamed of you...Lagosians knw wat is Gud for dem
Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Bollinger(m): 6:45am On Mar 13, 2015
GBTYO:

And your dad had not even began puberty when Buhari stole his way to power in 1983 and here you are shouting sai buhari.

Believe me when i tell you that i am not the one you want to spar with intellectually, or dabble in the murky waters of insults. Where O' where in my post did i mention Buhari or indicated my support for any of the moronic people you call presidential aspirants? Frustration makes Nigerians see things that are not there, so i am going to assume this is what has occurred in your case.
Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2015
Bollinger:

Believe me when i tell you that i am not the one you want to spar with intellectually,

stopped right there...

3 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by akinjoletope(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2015
This is what Hausea senator we never do to their person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by DrPrickson: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Arysexy:
Lalasticlala, ngwakwe please front page. Let d world see d kind of shameless women apc sends to d red chamber.

I have never heard her voice in d senate contributing to a debate, it's only this kind of backbiting they did to mukilat akande that she bares her fang.

Shame to remi tinubu, what a very thugish market woman occupying space in d Senate.

Lagosians vote wisely. Stop sending market woman to d Senate
Market women are very well behaved nah. It is insulting to market woman by callin this female thug that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by emmasege: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2015
I thought this woman was ordained a pastor in the redeemed church sometimes ago. This is certainly a big disgrace to the church.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by OpeDwarroir: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2015
I never knew Obanikoro was this matured, despite the APC ranting he was still focused and composed. The initial gist was that APC senators staged a walk-out after David Mark asked Obanikoro to take a bow, but I can only see 4 senators walking out. APC are too loud on social network. Empty vessels

5 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Firefire(m): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Oluremi Tinubu is a disgrace to women, mothers and gender equality.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by joeyfire(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2015
bboshodi:
Look at U fool! U are to be pitied. The corrupt Tinubu as a business man in Nigeria has created more jobs for Nigerians that the (ur pay masters) might have created for 16 yrs. I seriously pity U of if U are a youth and U are running after these criminals. Whatever you were paid will NOT sustain U for 4yrs.

"Nigerian youth are not ready to lead" - IBB. Its obvious he had the likes of you in mind. Lol

You dey hail common criminal because he invested his loot and created jobs. Are u 6 years old or something?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by yetunsbay(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2015
GBTYO:

Remi Tinubu and her husband are supposed to be serving long prison terms in a US federal prison.

Remi Tinubu does not in any way belong in that chamber!

Her antics alone showed that she belongs in a market and not in the highest platform of debate.

& what makes u think u are better of than those in mkt
Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by anwo247: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2015
diceman1:

You must be an APC tout right? Yes, that is how we know you people. Ofcourse, you wld not see any harassment. For that action, that woman shd not be called wife let alone, mother.

We are getting used to you people calling white black. So, to call call blue black is no longer a case. Even though she had clearly slapped or pushed Koro down, you wld still not see it. So is it now that Koro was smart to move fast in order to avoid it that you would see it? APC your days are numbered... mark my words.

Meanwhile, see what is happening in OSUN

http://www.thewhistleng.com/give-us-our-change-workers-in-osun-edo-take-to-streets-over-250-days-unpaid-salaries/

4 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by vanilson(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2015
This is someone with a dirty stain of ekitigate,GEJ just soiled himself

why cant this jonathan just accept the wish of the people without causing problem for himself at last? He has been embarrassing himself and muddling the name of the country. I think the man needs to be cautioned before he will end up worst like Gbagbo. The whole world is by every minutes watching him with all sots of dishonest manners. This is sad for him and him alone!!!
Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Bollinger(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2015
GBTYO:

stopped right there...

Good. At least you know your limitations.
Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by thegreengooner(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2015
I didn't see any harassment there. She may have yelled a few words at him but I didn't see her touch or hit him.

We've all seen much worse take place at the National assembly.
Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Crispyshell: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2015
diceman1:

.......APC washed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.