Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari (20095 Views)

Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" / Biafra Independence Call A Source Of Conflict - Deputy Leader, Eyam Esung / I Did Not Speak With King Of Morocco -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by bossanmayor(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
nd wot de hexl conciens us wit stoofix moroco CptF 2Aρς
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by micolaj: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
GMB is a liar, GEJ does not lie.

1 Like

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by micolaj: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
darlenese:
Ok

GEJ till una go get sense
GEJ till you and I get sense.
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by tushburg(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
GEJ till tomorrow
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by absoluteSuccess: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please house,

how do I get my sister's admission letter from Unical porter?

I've been on it all day without getting any positive result please help a nairalander.

Thanks in advance.
smiley smiley
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by vigasimple(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
What is the electoral value of Morocco or her King in the affairs of Nigeria. Nada, zero.

Will Nigerians vote or not vote for a particular candidate if the King of Morocco say something one way or the other.

If Sultan of Sokoto were to say anything especially in northern Nigeria then we know that it has huge electoral and political value.

APC making noise about nothing.

On another matter, did anyone notice how Fashola is greeting Bhuari, it's like RANKADEDE has started even before BORN TO RULE FULANI man has entered office. Shame on SAN to a semi illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by darlenese(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
micolaj:
GEJ till you and I get sense.

Nooooo

I mean Uuuuuuuuu grin tongue
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by ephi123(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nobody seems to respect Jonathan these days... a whole President of a country like Nigeria being dragged in the mud all over the place. I don't see this happening with other world leaders - Putin, Merkel, Obama and co, nobody messes with them anyhow but uncle GEJ just dey chop insults from all angles. That's what you get when you've not shown yourself as someone to be respected. Eod.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by micolaj: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
darlenese:

Nooooo

I mean Uuuuuuuuu grin tongue
It's YOU and I.
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by anonimi: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Those who engineered the whole imbroglio for political gains are showing their face.

The same exact way they have been sympathising with Boko Haram and rejoicing at any bad news from the terrorists war front.

Shameless, UNPATRIOTIC set of people!

2 Likes

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by Adewale9(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gej keep fooling himself....I believe his first time in office should be enough to campaign for him if truly he does well in office... Fashola, Aregbesola etc dosent campaign much when seeking for 2nd term in office.... He knows he has failed Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by OLUJAY4REAL: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
APC is a group of liars $ terrorists. Consolidation is what I support. GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by anonimi: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
What a title from someone who ACCUSED our soldiers of killing Boko Haram terrorists and burning their houses

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by kingthreat(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Akpan107:
APC is a disaster that will never befall Nigerians...

GEJ remain the president untill 2019

we are not panicking...

And may any evil tragedies as a result of Jonathan's maladministration befall people like youif he wins. Not innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by Scholar8200(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
@ OP, (LAST PARAGRAPH) I ONLY HOPE THE SLASHING OF THE BUDGET OF THE MINISTRY OF WORKS BY 89% WILL NOT CRIPPLE THE DEVELOPMENTAL EFFORTS OF THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION ( SHOULD THE INCUMBENT FAIL AT THE POLLS) because ONCE THE APPROPRIATION BILL IS SIGNED INTO LAW, THE EXECUTIVE ,EXCEPT IF IT INTENDS TO IGNORE THE CONSTITUTION THUS RISKING IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS, WILL NEED THE ASSENT OF THE LEGISLATIVE TO INCREASE THE FUNDS TO BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR DEV PROJECTS. THIS LOOKS LIKE A LANDMINE. BESIDES, THE BLOWING UP OF A GAS PIPELINE AND THREAT TO POWER SUPPLY VIS A VIS THE LIMITED FUNDS AVAILABLE TO MINISTRY OF WORKS ALL AGAINST THE BACKDROP OF THE PRESENT ECONOMIC CONDITION WILL LEAD TO A PUBIC OUTCRY OF INCREASED HARDSHIP IF THERE SHOULD BE A POWER SHIFT.

1 Like

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by MERS(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Symphony007:
Every right thinking political analysis knows that this hostility by Morocco and the Muslim world in general towards jonathan is a coordinated attempt passed down by the OIC to usher muhammad buhari into office and regain their Islamic grip on the most populous black nation in the world,

Wow. Genius thinking.

1 Like

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by Kingspin(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Everything has turn to politics in this country.
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by hensben(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is the reason I like APC unlike PDP who attack personality....well, PDP have failed nigeria/NIgerians, they (PDP)only know how to rig, loot, assassin,corrupt people like many handle supporting them on here.

1 Like

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by chokovirus: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:
APC is a group of liars $ terrorists. Consolidation is what I support. GEJ all the way.

True talk. Of what relevance is Morrocan or even American govt worth to this 2015 elections? How many votes can they deliver? PDP is actually making a mountain out of a little mole. The only thing they can do is to respond on the credibility of the elections. It is even more difficult to ascertain the truth of the recent comments of morrocan and even Chadian government owing to the Arab-Islamic solidarity. This could be a pay-back time for Buhari who as a president supported a citizen of Niger republic over his own compatriot in the elections for the post of OAU secretary general in 1985.
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by lilianugo454: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
General for embezzlement and massive killing. APC should lost from this earth. If they like let them hit their heads on the ground for 100 years, GEJ will definitely win the election.
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by Abuklaw(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Symphony007:
Every right thinking political analysis knows that this hostility by Morocco and the Muslim world in general towards jonathan is a coordinated attempt passed down by the OIC to usher muhammad buhari into office and regain their Islamic grip on the most populous black nation in the world,
kai!!!! you were once a wise chap. couldn't fathom why you stoop so low. Is it because of glo 1000 recharge card? Are you not tired of poverty and ineptitude leadership.

1 Like

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by tayolove12(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
I don't knw why APC people fool like this if yu believe APC are fools share
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by kraftykc(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] nonesense
let's turn it into a full war
let's kill some Islamic fucktards[/size]

Oh? So I assume you are already in Borno? Don't be pining for a war your cowardly behind wants others to fight for u.
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by Raiders: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
vigasimple:

What is the electoral value of Morocco or her King in the affairs of Nigeria. Nada, zero.

Will Nigerians vote or not vote for a particular candidate if the King of Morocco say something one way or the other.

If Sultan of Sokoto were to say anything especially in northern Nigeria then we know that it has huge electoral and political value.

APC making noise about nothing.

On another matter, did anyone notice how Fashola is greeting Bhuari, it's like RANKADEDE has started even before BORN TO RULE FULANI man has entered office. Shame on SAN to a semi illiterate.
If Morocco has not value to Nigeria then why was GEJ trying to call him?

1 Like

Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by Atlanta2015(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
APC. Is a disgrace to 9ja
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by darlenese(f): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
micolaj:
It's YOU and I.

tongue
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by Faraidi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Clerverly:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/49299-morocco-jonathan-an-exporter-of-conflict-buhari-campaign
This Shehu Garba should go to hell,is Moroco better than Nigeria?every is politics in Nigeria
Re: Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari by Faraidi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
mikhaildr:
I'm tired of Jonathan, click like if you are too. #SaiBaba
fu*k you and your Baba without brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state / Breaking News!!! 45 Parties Adopt Atiku As Presidential Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.