Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos (77976 Views)

Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Video: Robbery In Lekki Phase 1 Estate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by fapcrook(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thebrightest:
I like that dead girl yarnsh.
Hmmmm, rubbish, what type of comment is this?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by ayindejimmy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is really sad. I mean... Look at that young girl... O! This life is just pain or sorrow cry cry cry
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by poseidon12: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
MadCow1:
I watched a Documentary on the "Terror at the mall" shooting incident that happened in Kenya..

One part of the documentary that stayed with me was that the first set of people to go in and rescue many trapped civilians from the Mall were not the Police nor the Army, but 3 Armed Civilians that had their Pistols with them. They entered the mall and actually engaged some of the Terrorists before the Police and the Army even found the guts to enter.

I wonder what the scenario today at Lekki would have looked like if about 5 random Civilians had a Gun in their cars.. undecided

The robbers would not even know where to focus on. Imagine that the Police were over powered and had to run, leaving the civilians to fend for themselves without arms.

If the Army is under equipped, I wonder what the Police would say.

We need some serious changes in our Laws.. The robbers who robbed us back the. Only gained entry because we were unarmed.. When they tried a second time and met fierce resistance, they never bothered coming to our house ever again.

#TeamLegalizeArms
Also
#TeamLegalizeWeed.. 4:20

I am with you on legalizing arms. It's about time. We feel really helpless. And we need a real reform of the police which should include decentralization.
I don't support legalization of weed though.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by allanphash7(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Am so so sure dat ur brain is lost by now

Fool........

RIP to d dead

Sucks
osram:
APC call ur boys to order.......#never again
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
MadCow1:
I watched a Documentary on the "Terror at the mall" shooting incident that happened in Kenya..

One part of the documentary that stayed with me was that the first set of people to go in and rescue many trapped civilians from the Mall were not the Police nor the Army, but 3 Armed Civilians that had their Pistols with them. They entered the mall and actually engaged some of the Terrorists before the Police and the Army even found the guts to enter.

I wonder what the scenario today at Lekki would have looked like if about 5 random Civilians had a Gun in their cars.. undecided

The robbers would not even know where to focus on. Imagine that the Police were over powered and had to run, leaving the civilians to fend for themselves without arms.

We need some serious changes in our Laws.. The robbers who robbed us back the. Only gained entry because we were unarmed.. When they tried a second time and met fierce resistance, they never bothered coming to our house ever again.

#TeamLegalizeArms
Also
bro I don't usually quote people but ur comment touched me, see those bank robbers are usually trained military and para military men go and find out,Nigeria as a country can only minimize crime,but cant eradicate it.,crime occur everywhere in the world.Rip to the lost souls.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by AlphaDibia(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Naija na heavy mess up o
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by otokx(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Our value system is lopsided.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Raylight2(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
humans became heartless
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Edusouls(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
deadZONE:
chaii, eewwoooooo, may the innocent rest in the bossom of the lord... undecided undecided undecided that police got a head shot nah wah ooo what training do there give police? to collect 20naira or to be tactical in approach. cry cry cry RIP to him tho what a loss
you are a very stupid and inhumane person, you see how these ruthless robbers wasted 6 souls including police men, and no sympathy in ur dark heart, you go and enter the police and be tactical nahh,guide the lives and property of citizens, so ur problem is that they collect 20naira..foolest fool..
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by natty2014(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Just because of moneyyyy........ may God save us.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by lebete3000: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
poseidon12:

Thank God you survived it. How did it happen? We are really not safe in this country. And this happened in a high brow area like Lekki.
The police force need complete overhaul because they are really useless. We do not have a modern police force at all.
I wonder if any of these banks invest in security cameras.

I actually wanted to say d same thing about our police but for d sake of respecting d dead policeman there I kept mute about it...we have a weak police force to protect us against ruthless armed robbers...its like employing Lambs to protect us from Hyenas...our police force need the rugged and astute orientation of our Soldiers & not standing on d road collecting #20.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Suljosh: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
buygala:
Too too bad...Even if one is insane enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives cry .... Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions?

see how they wasted that young girl cry

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate angry .... Peace shall forever elude them angry
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by sadewun: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please oh I think they should attend to the people in Barkin ladi local government area of plateau state. They have always been attacked by Fulani herdsmen without the intervention of security agents. They are restless now even as I am writing this now. ......Kachollom Resident.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by CHM11: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
I feel so saf really,..very very sad like I lost friends in this attack...
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
MadCow1:

#TeamLegalizeArms
Also

U've failed in ur conquest...
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by haibe(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
lebete3000:

Thats not how life operate bro so stop being sentimental...if they play dr cards right all d time they will have no payback...life isn't fair man

Only God can make things right

haha.. little do you know bro. In life you always reap what you sow even if it might not appear so at a glance.
This is no sentiment
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by ElFenomeno1: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thebrightest:
I like that dead girl yarnsh.
Nah man ... you d ick head
May you get run over by a brake less molue!
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Edusouls(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
i tell you these are daredevils robbers, chai see how they wasted 6 people at random and went away, the signs of a decayed nation, no employement and no plans to create, G.e.j is busy splashing out billions of dollars to be reelected, while nigerians languish in pain and sorrow of poverty,tommorow they say g.e.j till 2019..
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by timunstopable: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oga seun there should be a warning on this thread that the picture are graphic with a viewer discretion advice

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by tomzman: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is sad. One thing I'm sure of is that those criminals would not go unpunished. They and their generations would pay dearly for this.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by lebete3000: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
poseidon12:

I am with you on legalizing arms. It's about time. We feel really helpless. And we need a real reform of the police which should include decentralization.
I don't support legalization of weed though.

Are you sure we're ready for arms legalization? The average Nigerian is a criminal so if you arm him we end up having armed robbers everywhere...even USA is tryna reduce dr arms law...talkless of a country like ours...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by lebete3000: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
haibe:

haha.. little do you know bro. In life you always reap what you sow even if it might not appear so at a glance.
This is no sentiment

You're still being sentimental...so many wicked people enjoy themselves till dy die & are even buried honourably, their children inherit dr wealth & life goes on while some good people continue to suffer...there's a reason people say life isn't fair...so I repeat as long as you play your cards right you'll get away with anything. Only God can judge you.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by streetzdreamz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Edusouls:
you are a very stupid and inhumane person, you see how these ruthless robbers wasted 6 souls including police men, and no sympathy in ur dark heart, you go and enter the police and be tactical nahh,guide the lives and property of citizens, so ur problem is that they collect 20naira..foolest fool..
easy on d name calling man,the guy obviously said nothing wrong,how can six lives be lost to armed robbers and police men inclusive with no casualty on d robbers side,a good look at that pics will tell ya the slain officers didn't even get a chance to return fire before dey were killed,yea the guy was right what sorta training do these guys undergo?is it only to harass innocent civilians and demand for bribes dis guys are good at? And not in their basic asignment? Its disgusting enough that robbers killed innocent civilians,and a team of police officers were caught in d crossfire leading to their death,as someone rightly said,arms shud be legalized and let everyone protect emselfs,rather dan rely on some officers who can't defend their own lives!!rip to d deceased.,

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by richard870(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lord have mercy! #RIP
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by timunstopable: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
It's sad that only gt bank that use bullet proof doors and the way they built all their branches in such a way that it will be difficult for robbers to gain entry

even when they do it takes them a long time to get it (like the case in osu that they fired on the gt bank doors bt couldn't gain entry they had to use dynamites to break in)

Now having said that police response time is a problem

these policemen would not ve died if they got a quick back reinforcement to face the armed robbers

the armed robbers had good 30minutes walking freely on the road with little confrontation

pls do not forget that the environ is surrounded by various police divisions..just at obalande we ve police Hq..also the marine HQ not far from the scene.

Wondering why no back up surfaced ..the water ways, am aware that the nigerian police has gun boats that patrol that waterway there was no pursuit

Am also aware that police has a helicopter that can be used to pursue the fleeing robbers

All am trying to say that the police we have , they ve the equipments it is either they are cowards or lack proper coordination.Infact those at helms of affairs are incompetent

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Originalsly: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmm....this is sick. This is not how bank robbers operate. These are straight up murderers. If the police cannot respond in such an attack in a high brow area then people in other areas should know they shouldn't even think about looking to them for help. In civil societies the police chief and others would be forced to retire or fired.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by ayokellany: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jonathan posted his henchman Joseph Mbu to Lagos and almost immediately robbers are being well equipped to engage the Nigeria police in a gun battle something we have not witness in a long whole in Lagos. APC please nip situations like this in the bud. Do not let clueless have it get out of hand like he did with boko haram before running destroying it
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by benitwater(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2015
R.I.P to the dead,I think its high time the Nigeria police and all other security men stop chilling inside vehicle whenever they are on operation,they should have just distance themselves from the security vehicle which they can be watching from other side so as to keep them alert,that vehicle when spotted by d robbers they knew actually exactly that they were there.nevertheless R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by RaptorX: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2015
lebete3000:

Are you sure we're ready for arms legalization? The average Nigerian is a criminal so if you arm him we end up having armed robbers everywhere...even USA is tryna reduce dr arms law...talkless of a country like ours...
Nigeria does not need the legalization of arms but what it needs is a serious effort at poverty reduction, and closing the gap between rich and poor, reforming and strenghtening the law enforcement agencies.Legalize arms in a society like Nigeria and you see a total break down of law and order. Even an advanced nation like the US with liberal gun laws, the level of crime and gun violence is astounding.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by timunstopable: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Take a good look at these pictures

they walked freely on the road very bold didn't even bother to wear masks

they were even hanging the guns at this stage as there was little resistance

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by MadCow1: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2015
sauceny:

U've failed in ur conquest...

What conquest?
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2015
pinky21:
thank u lord is all I can say .I witnessed d whole tin .still in shock

If you were there and witnessed it then we thank God that you have remained safe, and are untouched by the bullets of these animals. The girl selling the peanuts from a tray on her head was no threat to anyone and even if she had inadvertently got in the way of these savages they have easily pushed her aside without having to shoot her.

Perhaps in this life but CERTAINLY in the next these murdering scum will face the consequences of their actions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.