Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,229 members, 7,977,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:17 AM

Manny Pacquiao: My Kids Told Me To Make The Fight With Mayweather - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manny Pacquiao: My Kids Told Me To Make The Fight With Mayweather (480 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / Mercy Akide-Udoh: "My Kids Will Never Play For Nigeriaā€¯ / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manny Pacquiao: My Kids Told Me To Make The Fight With Mayweather by TheHeadlinerngr: 2:52am On Mar 13, 2015
Filipino boxer, Manny Pacquiao has revealed that his children begged him to make the Floyd Mayweather. He made this revelation in an interview with Crystina Poncher, Top Rank reporter and commentator...

http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/03/manny-pacquiao-my-kids-told-me-to-make.html

(1) (Reply)

Battle To Be The Best | Ronaldo 30, Messi 30; Ronaldo 75, Messi 75 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid Today By 9:00pm / Genius Moment: Suarez Makes It 400 For Barcelona As Semi-final Berth Nears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.