Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan (18551 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President / We Killed Over 300 Boko Haram Fighters, Says Niger Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by jorlons(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Mehn it will be dangerous to have this BH guys mingling with ISIS O. That may just fortify them to start attacking south. God help us.

see what lukewarmness or wickedness or I don't give a damn attitude has caused us.

God keep us and spare our lives.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by ejay84(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2015
nzeadachie:
AS THEY DON'T WANT TO STOP THE BEST THING IS TO DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY LET THEM BE ON THEIR OWN AND PRACTICE WHATEVER THEY WANT

Thank u very much brov.wat is one about d nigeria?its just one big useless setup dat nids to b divided so dey can go ahead wit dier lousy terroristic ideas.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:
This is one thing I just can't stand about this man. His remarks are always so disjointed, lacking in depth, and generally sensensical. I feel extremely nonplussed whenever I read him and ask myself; does this man really have a first degree, let alone a master's??

I've tried over and over again to make sense of what I quoted up there without success. Most painful is this isn't a typo, it is simply how he speaks (gibberish in most cases when not reading from a prepared speech). Please if anyone has any idea what mr President was trying to say, fill me in.

And mr president I noticed even in your interview with Aisha Sasay, you kept saying "the Boko Haram" blablabla. Pleeeease, the "the" isn't necessary, simply say "Boko Haram". Haba. Could english language be this difficult for a supposed PhD holder?? angry

stop counting your words.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by mulattoclaro(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2015
Islam is the problem of the world. Islam is a cancer that has to be removed. All muslims are potential terrorists. Sons and daughters of Ishmael. They are the descendants of the child Abraham had with the maid of sarah, Hannah. Prophet mohammed on the other hand, is a gay and a pedophile who takes delight in penetrating little girls. There's no country where they're muslims and there's no trouble there. That's cos Islam is a blood thirsty religion that encourages the killing of non muslims. Lots of people have been killed by ISIL, Boko Haram, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab and Co for being non muslims.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2015
nzeadachie:
AS THEY DON'T WANT TO STOP THE BEST THING IS TO DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY LET THEM BE ON THEIR OWN AND PRACTICE WHATEVER THEY WANT
we will never divide for these goatee bastard shekau.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Mcowubaba: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:
This is one thing I just can't stand about this man. His remarks are always so disjointed, lacking in depth, and generally sensensical. I feel extremely nonplussed whenever I read him and ask myself; does this man really have a first degree, let alone a master's??

I've tried over and over again to make sense of what I quoted up there without success. Most painful is this isn't a typo, it is simply how he speaks (gibberish in most cases when not reading from a prepared speech). Please if anyone has any idea what mr President was trying to say, fill me in.

And mr president I noticed even in your interview with Aisha Sasay, you kept saying "the Boko Haram" blablabla. Pleeeease, the "the" isn't necessary, simply say "Boko Haram". Haba. Could english language be this difficult for a supposed PhD holder?? angry
U just find Fault nd reason to Criticise GEJ
English master......
I guess Buhari's English is clearer nd beta than GEJ own..
Hatred is like cancer,nd ur metastasis is Advanced..
Get a life or die while hating...Mr Shakespeare Phd(English) olodo..
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by OLUJAY4REAL: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Cluelessness is no longer enough to qualify jonadog

he has so completely destroyed his country with political sentiments, politicised BH see where we are today

I pity those who still support this goat

I don't know what could have warranted calling the president a goat if you are not a tout and empty-headed. The point is that we should all unit against these terrorists. Where is the political sentiment in that post? Some are simply sensless in their posts. You are a good example.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2015
holatin:
I no you wount disappoint me with your fanatical laced comment.
Is a question and not just a comment.. If you don't know the answer just keep mute than disgrace yourself publicly... Look at the simply question; is Islam really a religion of peace??.. Yes/No.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by DesChyko: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:
This is one thing I just can't stand about this man.. Haba. Could english language be this difficult for a supposed PhD holder?? angry
My dear, it's not just him. The Nigerian education sector requires more dedication from teachers and students alike.
Take for instance, yourself. You must have finished secondary school at least, but you obviously couldn't capitalize the first letter of 'proper' nouns like 'English Language', 'Mr.', e.t.c or efficiently translate your thoughts into words. What is 'sensensical'; Using 'extremely' with 'nonplussed'??.
It is these cheap errors left unattended that graduate into what you see as a colossal failure in degree acquisition.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by ridgeman: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2015
Someone needs to teach our leaders how to communicate effectively during crisis. You don't need to shout or even curse but you do need to use very clear strong terms to let your enemies know that you mean business. ISIS hasn't stepped to Jordan since King Abdullah promised he would not stop until he runs out of bullets or fuel or both.

First he hanged two of their prized supporters(he has promised to hang the remaining in due course)

And yes he did climb into a fighter jet to lead a 50 target assault on ISIS

Face Fire with Fire
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by adonismuller(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:

they are talking boko harram,you are talking grammar and degree! With ur grammar what are u in ur village? Must u campaign on every thread u step inn? Bring ideas and solutions,dats wat nigeria needs not ur grammar or hate for mr.president!
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2015
anitabeauty:
Buhari should call his boys to order. He can't continue using Boko haram to destroy the North all in the bid to force himself on Nigerians. Buhari you are rejected already.
sister, do you have any evidence about this?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by prophetfire: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2015
Another lie about the moroccoan king?
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Delafruita(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2015
babyosisi:

With Buhari as their lifetime president if you ask me
this is plain silly.if nothing else,the victories our army has recorded in the past few weeks is evident that a serious president willl have crushed bokoharam within weeks or months.the question is now,what has jonathan been doing for 5years?where did the 976billion budgetted for defence in 2012 go?how about the over one trillion for 2013?then 2014?we need to ask ourselves salient question.the past few weeks have shown that irrespective of who decides to sponsor or not sponsor terrorism,if the will is there to crush the terrorists,it will be done.why wasnt it done till now?
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Kingsasian(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:

u are right....but u should as well correct other african leaders on the use of english language.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by kemthegirl(f): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:

Is ur Buhari not worse?
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by ceejayluv(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2015
diluminati:
If you still don't know, Jonathan is complicit in boko haram terror activities and he must face prosecution after his ouster from aso rock.
He has no shame whatsoever!

Talk of complicity....

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by ololo12: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2015
The end of the entity called "Nigeria" is here.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Voy(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:

WTF are u sayin?? dats d groups name so they shld be addressed wif "THE" Dat homie was askn if u were piss drunk at 5am; I think u were. He's ur presido n nun can change dat, on like y'all dissn ur 1st lady on how she speaks, mind ya she's 9ja's 1st woman & ahead of ery women wif whatsoever degree. she needs respect! So to all em haterz, y'all need to stop blabbing & vote GEJ for 2015 grin
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by bewla(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2015
which one to believe. before federal government no link of issi to boko now Jonathan boko haram in order part travail to take more training .ok that y u are winning now when the bigger boy are bk na fire abi God go remove us from ur hand let some boy shout amen
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by tijjanioyan: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:

"How much did Jim Nwobodo stole"
"If you are in Lagos you are almost in Nigeria"
"I wil create unemployement"

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by boujaye: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:

you are a big fool, u thought u have made an important point., by the way whats your grade in English Language. Take your idol Buhari to classroom and teach him English pronunciation and simple sentence construction.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2015
omenka:
This is one thing I just can't stand about this man. His remarks are always so disjointed, lacking in depth, and generally sensensical.
Mr Perfect...Firstly, there is no meaning to the word "sensensical"...It's rather "Non-sensensical"
I feel extremely nonplussed whenever I read him and ask myself; does this man really have a first degree, let alone a master's??
Yes of course, he does have a first degree and a doctorate degree... Have you any problem with that? Haven't you been told that knowledge isn't measured by how much grammars you can speak or write? GEJ is full of wisdom and he's knowledgeable enough to sit as a president.....
I've tried over and over again to make sense of what I quoted up there without success. Most painful is this isn't a typo.
Lol.... The typical amuse me.... Just think! Is it GEJ that typed this very article? I guess "NO"... Have u listen or watch the live interview...I guess "NO"... So why would u conclude he made the mistake?
Well... Common sense isn't easy to come by.....A lot of people lack it... And you lack it as well...
it is simply how he speaks
Buahahahahahaha.... Mr perfect... You killed it... Your blunder is a killer....
From what you posted.... The adverb didn't modify the main verb... Learn more about splitting verb... Before you accuse other people of using gibberish
and insensitive grammars...... Mr perfect!
"THE" is used, especially before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite and it can also be used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, a group or an organisation and as something well-known or unique...
So.. GEJ is perfectly correct about the way he addresses "the Boko haram" including "the" as to denote a proper noun...
Isn't GEJ grammatically better than Buhari?... With his crest-fallen grammar...and heart-breaking english.... "Eh-Vee-Cee" .... "Meh feelow Nanjeriens"
Pathetic grovelling slaves of APC.... Una well done oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2015
Firefire:

Buhaary will NEVER smell Aso-rock. Never again!

i hope you have bought the rope you will use to hang yourself?
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Firefire(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2015
papawemba:

i hope you have bought the rope you will use to hang yourself?

Stupid response!
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by dondo83(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2015
The military pro spoke just yesterday morning there was no link between isis and boko haram. According to him it was just a desperate attempt by the boko haram to have claimed they work with isis. Same day, Gej is coming up with this?? another chibok example of a confused government! chai may 28 biko come asap
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by melomelo: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Islamic State leader ISIS accepts allegiance of Nigeria's Boko Haram
The Islamic State group welcomed a pledge of allegiance made to it by Boko Haram and vowed to press with its expansion, according to an audiotape Thursday purportedly from its spokesman.
"We announce to you to the good news of the expansion of the caliphate to West Africa because the caliph... has accepted the allegiance of our brothers of the Sunni group for preaching and the jihad," IS spokesman Mohammed al-Adnani said in the message, using the Arabic name for Nigeria's Boko Haram extremist group.
In a tape of about 30 minutes, Adnani urges Muslims to join militants in West Africa and played down "victories" by the US-led coalition and Iraqi forces against his group.
The Sunni radical Sunni movement has seized large swathes of Iraq and Syria and declared an Islamic "caliphate" there. It has also drawn expressions of allegiance from jihadists in Egypt and Libya.
On Saturday, an audiotape attributed to Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau said "we announce our allegiance to the Caliph of the Muslims, Ibrahim ibn Awad ibn Ibrahim al-Husseini al-Qurashi," referring to IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Security analysts have said that pledge may only have propaganda value in the short term but could lead to closer links in the future.
IS's Adnani said Muslims must support Boko Haram in West Africa, and claimed that the Islamic State was growing in strength and expanding.
"Our caliphate is resisting and it is advancing in the right direction. We are fighting the Crusaders and the rafidah (Shiites) and day by day the Islamic State is becoming strong," he said.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by Delafruita(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
ridgeman:
Someone needs to teach our leaders how to communicate effectively during crisis. You don't need to shout or even curse but you do need to use very clear strong terms to let your enemies know that you mean business. ISIS hasn't stepped to Jordan since King Abdullah promised he would not stop until he runs out of bullets or fuel or both.

First he hanged two of their prized supporters(he has promised to hang the remaining in due course)

And yes he did climb into a fighter jet to lead a 50 target assault on ISIS

Face Fire with Fire
thats a leader talking.some might say he's a trained soldier hence his confidence but there are many world leaders who were never trained soldiers but they make statements that strike fear into the hearts of terrorists.Hamid karzai was a man who spoke with the sort of confidence required to take afghanistan out of the trenches of a post taliban era.Idris deby of chad has made statements characteristic of a leader ready to deal with aggression and extremism but what do we get from our president?"chibok girls are alive because they havent displayed their bodies in the streets".no reference to an intelligence report,no talk about proof of life,just sentimental hullabaloo
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by kemthegirl(f): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
stebell:

Trash.
Pls add all the campaign speech of ur jihadist buhari and tell me if it's up to 60mins before Feb 14th. Mumu.
Rather than face his interview and make reasonable contribution, as always and typical of yu janjaweeeeds, yu want to mark and correct him. Unam.

The tsunami waitng for yu children of hate, anger and anarchy come March 28th, is still doing press up.

Btw, don't forget this, Buhari will never, I repeat will never be president over a united Nigeria. He's cursed and so shall it be.

GEJ till Tinubu's teeth is white as snow

Enyen eka, abasi odion fien tutu. Don't mind these bigots.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by o42austino(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2015
penisilin:
"But Jonathan said he expects Boko Haram to continue bombing markets and bus stops. He says the government’s strategy is to improve intelligence gathering" dis man is just too retarded to head a family talkless of a Nation like ours, if anyone likes him so much, they should replace their father with him angry
My dear stop talking shit, tell me a country in this world that has completely destroied terror network within its country?, Afghanistan defeated Taliban Army in open combat but hv there been able to clear the suicide bomber within its Borders?, This same question shld applies to Iraq and United state of America. Even now terrorist network are still within America border and the Boston bomber still comes to mind. The true is that u dont know terrorists,the same guy thst sold gala to u in d morning can wear a bomb in d Afternoon and blow u into pieces.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by highbeeola(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2015
Equalizer:
Is Islam really a religion of Peace?
yes it is, study the religion not the followers or worshippers we are not perfect.
Re: ISIS Trains Boko Haram Fighters, Says Jonathan by AskProf: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Oklander:
Thought they said there's no evidence linking bh to Isis. Is there evidence now or its the usual confusion of the cluelessness!

Ask them o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers / Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi / NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.