Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,703 members, 7,969,052 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is This Weird? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Weird? (1871 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Is This Weird? / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Weird? by kingzli(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2009
@poster what you did wasn't really nice. It would do you a lot of good to apologise and have her forgive you.
Re: Is This Weird? by bigfather(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2009
What you did was bad man ! Have you heard of the word NEMESIS ?
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2009
@kingzli

I can feel you and am going to do just that cos honestly speaking i have never felt this way before with all the girls i have dated in the past.

Right now i even feel like pulling away from my present girl and getting HER back (which i doubt how its gonna work) or i just be myself for sometimes. I want to stop PLAYING girls.
Re: Is This Weird? by Taken(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2009
Good response - stop playing girls. Rather start building for a good everlasting relationship.
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Taken

Thanks but do you think she would still want to take me back after the apology? Or i should just let things be?
Re: Is This Weird? by Taken(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2009
Dont know the answer to that.

I know these though: Forward a true-sincere apology, search your own heart and know who you are and what you want in life with regards to women, don't ask her to commit - let her be for now, hope for the best and let time and chance take their toll, still be a normal friend to her if she allowed it.
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Taken

Thanks for your sincere piece of advise. I 'd rather apologize and let her be. I feel somewhat happy now that am about quitting an attitude that i have not been very proud of. Infact, her bro is my friend, though not too close, you know.
My main confusion is: What and how am i going to make this known to her, what and what should i say to her? am really sorry if i bother anyone with my probs

I think God didn't create me to channel my youthful vigor, handsomeness and brains for stuffs like this and to all those whom i have broken hearts in the past, I BEG you all to find a place in your fragile hearts to forgive me.
Re: Is This Weird? by steve49ja(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2009
I just dont gerrit mehn?

I thought you came on here searching praises,glory and stuff? but here you are wanting us to advice you on how to go about you being in love and cant forgive yourself

Need i ask you what it is you want? dont think asking you how old you are is necessary but you make me think i need to know to be able to know how matured your thinking is.

Dude you aint sure of what you want and you have alot of thinking to do.

Do you love this chic?
What is it you want? To get back with this chic?
What is it you would want us to advice you about?
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
@steve49ja

For clearity sake, i wasn't seeking any praise. I just discovered that i really love a girl i had hurt and i feel guilty for my actions. I mean i have not been SERIOUS with any girl before and sometimes when people talk about dating their partner for say 1, 2, 3 years, I just feel something is wrong with me cos i have never dated any girl as long as that. I either lose interest along the line or get hooked up with another chic, thereby, inflicting emotional pains on the previos one.

So to your question, one, i want to know if it makes sense to go over to this chic and apologise for my mis-deeds. and secondly my chances of getting back with her cos i realise i love her like crazy, you know.

Lastly, how do i go about this cos she seems not to trust me again. I need your candid advise.
Re: Is This Weird? by steve49ja(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2009
Good enough bro,
    Loving this girl aint just the issue but are you ready to prove it over and over to her?, i also would like to know how you broke up with her, did she see you with someone else or did you just tell her it was over.

If you really love this girl like you claim then go get her no matter the cost, i'll advice you talk to her one on one and see how she reacts and answer your questions.

A girl might be mad but not really over you and it's sometimes hard to differenciate the cause of attitudes (when mad and when over you) except you're a genius or just happen to know the girl so well.

Apologise to her if you are ready to have her back but be aware she aint gon trust you like that, dout she'll even trust you like before unless you earn it.
Send friends to her have her understand you're a changed man but first you'll have to know if trully you want this girl for the right reasons.

Bottom line:
Conclude on what it is you want,send her a gift through someone close to her with some sweet words attached on how much you miss her and how you're ready to trade anything to have a feel of her lips again.

Get to meet her maybe you have a friend take her somewhere and you appear there too more like a surprise to her but a planned work between you and her friend.

Be manly about this and be ready to take whatever comes along but theres no hundred percent guarantee that you'll get this girl back and pray another dude aint there yet.
Treat her like in a new way change something about you maybe the way you talk around her or the way you see things or the way you criticise things and have her believe youre a changed man.

If the first date can end with a kiss or hug or peck dude you have your way again and be a better man aight dude change makes the world go round.
Talk to her
Re: Is This Weird? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2009
Thanks steve49ja.

I pray things turn out well and if otherwise, i move on fast cos she was the one that said its over between us and like a Hollywood movie, the reality of her leaving me started to dawn on me and i realised i didn't love any of those other girls like her despite their stunning looks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aborted Daughter Reappear's / 5 Ways To Know He Cares / Relationship Tips - You Really Need To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.