Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Who Can Make Me A Professional? - My Journey So Far - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Can Make Me A Professional? - My Journey So Far (494 Views)

25 Biggest Mistakes You Can Make At A Job Interview / These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Make Me A Professional? - My Journey So Far by thesource(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2015
After I finished service( NYSC) in 2012, i was so full of hope and confidence that i would get a job at least two months after service with prayer, but as God would have it, i roamed the streets of Lagos, Ibadan, and Abeokuta day and night in search of job all to no avail. I actually did this for good two years with no single one forthcoming, i even applied to some best schools in my area where i was called for screening and interview with the promise of getting back to me, but no avail. When it was exactly two years of my quest for job, i decided to go and learn printing which i would be through with by next week. Although the person that is training me is very good, but he's training us with crude and old method.. So this is the reason i need a professional in the field of screen printing and general printing with modern method to train me more. So, can you make me one? Thanks
Re: Who Can Make Me A Professional? - My Journey So Far by thesource(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
thesource:
After I finished service( NYSC) in 2012, i was so full of hope and confidence that i would get a job at least two months after service with prayer, but as God would have it, i roamed the streets of Lagos, Ibadan, and Abeokuta day and night in search of job all to no avail. I actually did this for good two years with no single one forthcoming, i even applied to some best schools in my area where i was called for screening and interview with the promise of getting back to me, but no avail. When it was exactly two years of my quest for job, i decided to go and learn printing which i would be through with by next week. Although the person that is training me is very good, but he's training us with crude and old method.. So this is the reason i need a professional in the field of screen printing and general printing with modern method to train me more. So, can you make me one? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Information Needed Urgently / Hotel Administrator / Accounts Assistant At PERI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.