Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

PHOTO See What NDLEA Found In A 31 Year Old Woman's Private Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTO See What NDLEA Found In A 31 Year Old Woman's Private Part (1102 Views)

See How Big Cassava Stocked Into This Woman Private Part / Photos: 31 Year Old Chinese Man Can't Stop Drinking Detergent Liquid / Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO See What NDLEA Found In A 31 Year Old Woman's Private Part by xmobaba(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2015
A 31-year old woman who masked 430 grammes of heroin in her private part has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

Onyinye Aladi, a single mother of one, was arrested during an inward screening of passengers aboard an Emirate flight from Pakistan.

In a statement on Thursday, the anti-narcotics agency said that the arrest was facilitated with the aid of scanning machines.

“During the inward screening of Emirate passengers, one Aladi Onyinye Juliet tested positive for narcotic ingestion,” said Hamza Umar, NDLEA Commander at the Lagos airport. “While under observation, the drug was subsequently expelled, field-tested and weighed.”

Preliminary investigations, according to the NDLEA, indicated that the suspect, who hails from Abia State, had established link with some Pakistani drug traffickers who sponsored her trip in collaboration with some local accomplices.

In her statement, Ms. Aladi said that she engaged in drug trafficking to settle her bills.

“I am a single mother and I need money to take care of myself and child,” said Ms. Aladi, who is based in Aba. “I used to sell clothes but the profit is inadequate to sustain my family. I would have earned half a million naira to pay for my rent and my child’s school fees if I had succeeded in bringing the drug. continue reading here http://xmoentertainment..com/2015/03/photo-see-what-ndlea-found-in-31-year.html

Re: PHOTO See What NDLEA Found In A 31 Year Old Woman's Private Part by Sabadon(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
boyyyy ohhhhh boyyy am just speechless lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO See What NDLEA Found In A 31 Year Old Woman's Private Part by sisisioge: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Olordhavemercy! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Her walk would have given her away...

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Practices At FMC Owerri / How I Conquered My Pimples Within Two Week With Water. Proof Pictures. / Today Is World Hepatitis Day- Some Facts About Hepatitis You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.