Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android (773 Views)

When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / How To Change Boring Default Andriod Emoji To IOS Emoji (cool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android by martineverest(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Microsoft announces that it will bring its artificial intelligence,cortana to ios and android platform.cortana,which os known for interacting with it users by voice command does alot of things,such as:typing with ur voice,predicting sports and entertainment correctly,remembering ur daily activities,controlling devices withvoice command etc.....microsoft also tend to launch its 'kinect' hand commander on phones and computer.....what a world where u control electronics without torching or speak to ur electronics and electronic sobeys ur command and speaks back to u.
Theverge.com
windowscentral.com
wmpoweruser.com
Re: Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android by prince4pro(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Arms fold
Re: Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android by eunisam: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
sources pls.
martineverest:
Microsoft announces that it will bring its artificial intelligence,cortana to ios and android platform.cortana,which os known for interacting with it users by voice command does alot of things,such as:typing with ur voice,predicting sports and entertainment correctly,remembering ur daily activities,controlling devices withvoice command etc.....microsoft also tend to launch its 'kinect' hand commander on phones and computer.....what a world where u control electronics without torching or speak to ur electronics and electronic sobeys ur command and speaks back to u
Re: Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android by lanre316: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice move. They don't want to restrict their awesome Cortana to Windows phone which, unfortunately, very few people use.
Re: Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android by jimohibrahim(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
i just hope its true..cos i miss my lumia just becos of my girlfriend..CORTANA.
Re: Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android by slinkman(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2015
not needed but desperation
Re: Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android by nani667: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2015
It will be of Little or no use..... Google now stays bossing ✔

1 Like

Re: Microsoft To Bring 'cortana' To Ios And Android by lanre316: 3:00am On Mar 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Advice Me To Purchase: Infinx Zero Or Injoo One / Google Search Now Helps You Find Your Lost Android Phone / Shipping Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.