Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,799 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders (1153 Views)

Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki / Tragedy: Mr Gordon Obua, Former GEJ Chief Security Officer Dies In DSS Custody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by Petersideman(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
News were in circulation that the presidency is trying all possible means to truncate the #Change Movement..
Just got a copy of the Letter sent to EFCC by the Office of the Chief of Staff for investigation of some APC chieftains and it only shows me that PDP is ready to do anything to still clinch on to Power, but we are ready for #Change..
Pdp tried Tinubu some years back but got nothing on him....
CHANGE is what we seek...

Re: GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by Boss13: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
C'mon this is unfair practice. The president should have also included those who gave him money. Funny enough, Buhari's name is not on the list. A man with a huge integrity. I respect that.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by ozoigbondu: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Are they or are they not corrupt APC has accused Jonathan of loving and condling corruption.They said he is not tough on corruption.Now Jonathan has decided to go tough on corruption starting with them and their leaders and they are weeping.Cheer hypocrisy if you ask me
Re: GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by mczico: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
front page
Re: GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by TI1919(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2015

grin grin grin cheesy

Re: GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by Boss13: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Are they or are they not corrupt APC has accused Jonathan of loving and condling corruption.They said he is not tough on corruption.Now Jonathan has decided to go tough on corruption starting with them and their leaders and they are weeping.Cheer hypocrisy if you ask me

This is a funny way to put it. I support the move but also consider it to be partial. We have to be sure that they are not looting state treasury to fund election.

However, the president should be sure that himself is clean because those who come to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by ishiamu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Apc pls quit this type of propaganda and lies don't set this country ablaze please. Even a kid knows that governors has immunity and can't be investigated till they leave office,

Use a better lie/propaganda please I beg yall

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by ozoigbondu: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Boss13:

This is a funny way to put it. I support the move but also consider it to be partial. We have to be sure that they are not looting state treasury to fund election.

However, the president should be sure that himself is clean because those who come to equity must come with clean hands.

APC pushed GEJ to this thing that looks witch hunting.They accuse him of encouraging corruptiom while themselves are corrupt and i thank APC for that

Remember equity is like nature it does nothing in vain
Re: GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by Petersideman(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
he should also be ready to answer so many questions also....
Okpella water scheme and so many more like that....
He should also investigate buruji and co
Re: GEJ Chief Of Staff Writes EFCC To Investigate APC Leaders by alaoeri: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
The list ain't complete where is Stella Oduah, Tony Anenih,Gbenga Daniels & other PDP crooks besides what is the latest about Farouk Lawan bribery case?

(1) (Reply)

How Akinwunmi Adeshina's AFDB Ambition Led To Nigeria Morroco Spat / Akwa Ibom: State Where Commissioners, Others, Kneel For Akpabio’s Wife / 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.