Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} (27981 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Wow...nice choice there
kiss kiss
kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Mhizizzy(f): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
gbagaunfreak:
lol, n!gga u need to chill, I did this shii just to have fun and I expect nothing out of it, so you can take the gold medal cheesy, but I would advise you calm down, the so called mhizizzy or misswizzy doesn't look interested tho

Itz mhizizzy bro

AV fun
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by sinizia: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

take it easy bro . Your hands are shaking.. i can barely understand what you are typing cheesy

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
Ipledge right now. . .
lol it's funny though,didn't see it coming
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by bqlekan(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

Read the comments dnt make up shi
shi? okay, m done
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
cleverlad:
Mzne..lly smiley

Sir
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
lol it's funny though,didn't see it coming
No one sees a bullet coming. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
shocked
sorry....!) fvck is this b?
when was the mail sent angry

Whats going on ...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
MzNelly:

Sir
So you done with your cbt?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:

Shut up stirer grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
i know you are happy grin,remember say diaris God oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
cleverlad:

So you done with your cbt?

Its on the 21st of March; coincidentally my date of birth. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lala247:

Whats going on ...
she dropped me at the 11th hour,so she doesn't love me,and claim to be my wife diaris God Oo ...well let me read the killer line d guy dropped
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

Shut up stirer grin
grin grin grin

Sips beer.

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by cherryice(f): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
grin grin grin

Sips beer.
that pic tho grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
i know you are happy grin,remember say diaris God oo
Lol!!! We ought to be called #TeamLosers#
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:

she deep lipsrsealed

i swear..she tight die.. i couldn't believe it cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherryice:
that pic tho grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Cherryice cream. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
gbagaunfreak:
[b]Viewers discretion advised as contents are written to blow minds..
No 24, luststruck street,
Romance, Nairaland.
13th March, 2015.
Ello bae
Its a great honour writing this, as Im finally able to clear that which has been as a burning coal in my spirit, soul and body and I hope this meets you well wink.
I'd say thank you so much for existing as I wouldn't be writing this if you didn't. First time I viewed your profile my heart skipped a beat and it felt like time paused as I was amazed at the kind of beauty staring at me, all I could think of was that beautiful thing God was thinking when he chose to make you, you are a perfect picture of beautifully and wonderfully made kiss. I don’t even care if we actually hook up (well, sort of). I’m just happy that you’re there.
I don’t know you that well, which is kind of great because it allows me to run wild with my imagination. Maybe you’re the kind of person who likes to nibble on snacks or maybe you’re actually a raging jerk who’s selfish in bed. I really have no idea. I like not knowing. It lets me create a pretty picture of you and I having late night convos, kissing in funny places even in public transport, getting tangled in bed on a Sunday afternoon, getting stoned and sipping orijin in our red cups while listening to our favourite records play especially when it’s raining with you putting on my shirt and boxers, I imagine us walking down the street hand in hand, all of these things are possible in my head. You could be this person. embarassed
You represent possibility, a possibility of change and romance, of giving me something I’ve been craving for so long. And you don’t even know it!!! You’re just sitting there behind your phone/system being cute and crushworthy, not even aware of the joy you’ve been giving a badman lowkey. If you knew, maybe you would be really creeped out or maybe you’d realize you felt the same way about me. I won’t know until I actually do something about it. So here is me asking you in my life to be the positive highlight of my day, make me feel younger, happier, silly, and add brighter colors to my life whenever I feel down. MizAusta. kiss
Yours Sincerely
Gbagaunfreak >:[/b]

CC dygeasy

Owhh! Was I supposed to be wooed? shocked. nice anyways. Thankyu
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
MzNelly:

Its on the 21st of March; coincidentally my date of birth. smiley

Really?
I wrote my putme on my birthday toocheesy

I was to weak and tired to participate in the celebration. After I came back, I just went up to my room and slept till the next daygrin

I heard this year's questions are a bit cheap
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
grin grin grin

Sips beer.

That picture kill me grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
D1ck:
Lol!!! We ought to be called #TeamLosers#
am not a loser,she know what she was doing...dimple192 brought him here.but d most stupid thing ve done in my life is dancing sekem on top someone gf grin...I don't really know how to handle dissapointment sad.Play or no play am dissapointed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
this thread was made for a purpose.. read the title.

Blanket stop derailing .. rate the lines dropped, discuss something related..not deviate, derail and upload moronic pics .. smh . You are always a nuisance in every thread. you should really know that

and ever other derailing .. respect the thread and follow the right netiquettes ...

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

That picture kill me grin
Lala247's dream man.
Ipledge:
am not a loser,she know what she was doing...dimple192 brought him here.but d most stupid thing ve done in my life is dancing sekem on top someone gf grin...I don't really know how to handle dissapointment sad.Play or no play am dissapointed

Are you serious my bf angry

I didn't know where he came to this thread from

Come on
cleverlad:

Really, I wrote my putme on my birthday toocheesy

I was to weak and tired to participate in the celebration. After I came back, I just went up to my room an slept till the next daygrin

Yeah, as did I. smiley

I'm sure to pass.
Thanks tho kiss smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:

I know right.

It's more like the wooers are preaching.
Please, I guess there's gonna be a female edition?

I wan't to woo. Maybe show these guys how tz done.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Same here bro.... But we have nothing to gain nor lose, rather, it makes us know the kinda peeps we should respect in here.... No hard feelings bro... My 2cent!

Alles guetes

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
cleverlad:

Really?
I wrote my putme on my birthday toocheesy

I was to weak and tired to participate in the celebration. After I came back, I just went up to my room and slept till the next daygrin

Darkrebel666:
Missclassy stop derailing .. rate the lines dropped, discuss something related..not deviate, derail and upload moronic pics .. smh . You are always a nuisance in every thread. you should really know that
and ever other derailing .. respect the thread and follow the right netiquettes ...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

Are you serious my bf angry

I didn't know where he came to this thread from

Come on
i should have speak in tongues,that was d mistake I made cry

Can we appeal
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Blanket stop derailing .. rate the lines dropped, discuss something related..not deviate, derail and upload moronic pics .. smh . You are always a nuisance in every thread. you should really know that

That guy is annoying.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Caracta(f): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Teespice:

choi.

lmao at chickens.

Lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious? / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.