Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,092 members, 7,909,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:38 PM

Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK (18402 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by august9: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Thief like Tinubu

If na true wetin clueless Jona do ?
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by XBLadez: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fayose is right! Tinubu surely has a hole in his head and his ageing brain is beginning to melt around his skull. Why would Goodluck of all people approach him with that proposal? Only APC supporters would buy the story

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by francizy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
theoctopus:

If FFK was after money, he surely wouldn't have left the APC. The APC has shared more dollars than the PDP. While he was still in the APC, he kept complaining about his discovery that the APC had an Islamic agenda. You have to give that to him because he has been consistent and never changed his opinion

Secondly, the comment by Tinubu is laughable We know APC is all about lies and propaganda! Right now, FFK has more credibility than the whole APC put together

The kind blessing way God go give you this year dey gather momentum!!

That blessing go strong pass APC and PDP put together, e go over shadow the lies, deciet and propaganda of the APC and even the Nigeria's biggest landlord will envy your success.

Thank you for this post.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
i knew Gen. Muhanmadu Bola Hamed Tunubu ws been controlled by excess heroin intake dt prompted him to say dt d President GEJ begged him to b his house boy" Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooo sowi his VP.... u know too much intake of heroin dt culd pop out eye balls lik ds, culd also cause one to make some senseless statemnt. well! as per say, i pity d old man who has kept Lagos state in d dark side of life for 16 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by victorazy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
NTA airing Tinubu documentory again grin (now)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by datribune: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
[b][s]
ngoziiwenofu1:
Thief like Tinubu
[/s]

TANoid, nigerians ar not as dumb as u. They know dat GEJ is d weakest, most corrupt, clueless & effeminate leader in nigerian history.
U need to calm down on d hate & rumours & focus on facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. Allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption.
Just as they continue their unjustified villification of d People's General, d corrupt PDP continues its vicious media attacks against a man whom they see as d greatest threat to their ambition to turn Nigeria into a one-party hegemony.
Nigeria owes d Jagaban & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 breaking d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP.

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by XBLadez: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
theoctopus:

If FFK was after money, he surely wouldn't have left the APC. The APC has shared more dollars than the PDP. While he was still in the APC, he kept complaining about his discovery that the APC had an Islamic agenda. You have to give that to him because he has been consistent and never changed his opinion

Secondly, the comment by Tinubu is laughable We know APC is all about lies and propaganda! Right now, FFK has more credibility than the whole APC put together
Nice post! FFK didn't come to PDP because of the money. He's just too tired to be with a cluster of old, dying grandpas running shows and deceiving their followers with first class lies. Tinubu owns 2 new giant hotel buildings near the Ikoyi Police station. And these are still unknown by many people
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by adynsn: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wen d fool is talkin,I guess d wise one jst av to ignor. Evry1 in dis nation knws wat ffk stnds for(fool).

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by august9: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
theoctopus:
Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), Femi Fani-Kayode has described as baseless and false the claim by Senator Bola Tinubu that the PDP and the Presidency offered him (Tinubu) the position of vice president in an Interim National Government (ING) if he would part company with General Muhammadu Buhari.

The spokesman recalled that the Tinubu Media Office recently said that the PDP and the Presidency tried to fracture the APC by offering Tinubu the position of vice President in an interim government if he would agree to part company with Buhari.

It further recalled that once Tinubu rebuffed the offer to participate in the interim scheme, the presidency decided to change tactics and planned to silence and if necessary neutralize him.

But Fani-Kayode, in a riposte, said “These allegations are baseless and false. These people have become prisoners of their own delusions and they have become victims of their horrific and terrifying hallucinations.

“We are not in the least bit interested in the formation of an interim government and we are even less interested in participating in any contraption in which Bola Tinubu would play any role.”

He said further in response to another claim that “Those that killed Funso Williams know who they are and it is very clear that his spirit is now tormenting his murderers. Let them be fully aware of this: whoever it was that killed Funso William will suffer the judgment of God both in this life and in the life hereafter. God would see to that”.

Continuing, Fani-Kayode insisted that no one was trying to frame Tinubu for murder and that nobody approached him to be the “Vice President of anything”.

“It is clear that he has an overinflated opinion of himself and he is suffering from the most extreme form and manifestation of paranoia.

“The man is hiding from his own shadow and the fear of his party losing at the polls later this month is giving him sleepless nights. Whether he, Buhari and their APC like it or not, they will be devastated at the polls and they would suffer a crushing and irreparable defeat.

Tinubu suffering from memory loss, Jonathan never offered him VP slot – Fani-Kayode
“The everlasting confusion that would ensue in their camp after suffering this defeat will never be forgotten. The truth is this: the dementia in which Tinubu is suffering from has come as a consequence of his numerous sins. He should settle all these issues with God and leave us alone”, he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/13/tinubu-suffering-from-memory-loss-jonathan-never-offered-him-vp-slot-fani-kayode/?wt=3

FFK is mentally challenge.

When a man speaks like this you have to understand that, he is paid to do this......

FFK wants to sell a desperate Presidential candidate who has nothing to offer Nigeria & Nigerian than " I WILL DO "

Don't be deceived. FFK has a price, pay him & you would see how money can change a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by sammyj: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin Bros no kill FFK the bastard your comment ooo grin
espn:
Lol.. FANI CLOWN KAYODE.. who is suffering from memory loss? You or Tinubu? Your memory LOSS is so severe that u always forget that u vowed never to return to PDP...very soon u will rush to APC and also forget u vowed never to go back der.. Dirty MAN.
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by discusant: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Only a person that suffers memory loss would say Jonathan offered Tinubu VP of interim national government.

Even if there comes a point for Interim National government, certified crook cannot be made VP of such an arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by victoristic(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
The earlier we accept the fact that all these people are using us by keeping us busy with irrelevances targeted towards their selfish ends.such dirty politics,well let them accuse and abuse,mine ogun state gov.Amosun should pay up civil servant's deductions of over 5months,
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by zart24: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
micolaj:
I love FFK, he does not talk TOO MUCH, a MAN of INTEGRITY and VALUE. Moreover, if GEJ is desperate, he would have postponed election from Feb. 14.
FFK in action: Give him food and money he wil compose a song for u.
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by ldpele(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
GeneralBosco:

grin grin
APC has shared more dollars than PDP?? My brother I doubt you typed that with a clear conscience grin
if u think they haven't, ask ameachi; the rivers state mad governor.
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by tuniski: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
august9:

If na true wetin clueless Jona do ?
it is not the duty of the president to arrest and prosecute him. That is for oother arms of govt abi u think say we are a military era where Buhari can even shoot him personally? Wake up bro this is democracy with processes and rule of law.
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by appini: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tinubu is suffering from bipolar mental disorder

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
I believe Tinubu on this. The nigga does not just dish out stuff like Femi Fani.
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
theoctopus:

...really!I mean seriously! FFK left APC because it could not protect him from EFCC.
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by august9: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Segeggs:
FFK should pls shut his mouth up with bianca's boobs.

Meanwhile.....

GEJ in January

GEJ in february ending .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2205644_2205611gejogbonijpegf626fbeddcb37964584b9f93feef5d1e_jpegb58d66344d9fbb9a39c087f06091ff3a

GEJ by March 22nd

THIS IS PRESIDENT JONATHAN DEFINITION OF TRANSFORMATION AGENDA.

This is d height of desperation for power. He had 6 yrs to prove himself but couldn't. Mr Jonathan l can't trust you for d next 4 yrs. I fear the worse could happen.
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
What I don't understand is how some people seriously think APC can save Nigeria. Sometimes I just imagine what would be going on in Tinubu's mind anytime he looks at Buhari..
Do you think he (Tinubu) will actually say "Yes... This is the man. please do come and save our country..." I think what he will be saying is "May we just do may d man win this election... How many years will he even stay.. Kpatakpata.. 8yrs and APC will never let go of the presidency.. 8yrs is almost impossible because ah ah... Buhari wey no remember simple Osinbajo, wetin im go remember at the age of eighty, na 1 tenure im go serve and we shall take over... This will be exactly the same thought on them fashola and Amaechi minds..
Buhari can be a good man but he is not a leader. Follow this theory
Anybody who is given the overall power in a country can effect any change he wants so far as he/she isn't facing any opposition. By this I mean that any good man can perform marvelously well as a dictator. A Leader does not need dictatorial powers to effect change
Buhari can be an emotional person who doesn't like how lots of funds are mismanaged and how lots of lives are wasted everyday by Boko-haram just like every other good Nigerian but the funny thing about democracy is that Competency is corruption ( I will explain this later)
My history book told me that immediately Idiagbon left the country for Mecca, Babangida saw the opportunity to overthrow Buhari's govt. History records this coup as the only bloodless coup in Nigerian history. This means Buhari didn't even raise a hand of resistance, He just surrendered the govt and left.. (This invariably means that he's a weak man) The underlying story was that Idiagbon was the backbone of the of the stiff nature of the govt.
Buhari succeeded as a dictator but will fail woefully as a Democrat because he really don't seem to understand how things work in a democratic system just like every other emotional Nigerian who wants to see all corrupt politicians in jail and the progress of this country. Buhari can't even stand ordinary social media criticism not to talk more of the criticism ridden system, Democracy.
When I said competence is corruption in democracy, I mean this. Let me give an example.. If Obama wants to deploy the US troops into Syria because he's concerned about the suffering of the people at the hands of ISIS, he needs to convince the Parliament to support the act.. Here, he must have to lobby, buy opposition congressmen and soil his hands.. Initially he wanted to do good, but to do good, he has to indulge in corruption practices and this is Democracy for you!
For Jonathan to build more refineries, he has to favour the oil goons in the country so that they won't go underground to bribe legislators into opposing the bill with big big grammer (please watch a senate or house of reps seating to understand what am saying) ,this is just an example but this is democracy
The pace at which we are going now in terms of development is the pace we will continue in so far as we are practicing democracy
Except America and Britain, no other country that is great today got to their those heights with democracy. The Americans and the British did that because they accepted corruption and worked with it and when a corrupt man meets another corrupt man, something good will come out of it.
GEJ, Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi all of them knows this better than a 300L Engineering student, but they are just in the game for their own selfish reasons, the fact remains Buhari has not come to realize this and they (APC) are willing to use this advantage to hatch their plans by selling him(Buhari) to the people
People always yearn for a saviour, Buhari is not that saviour as far as we are practicing democracy, they want to opt him out because they believe he is sale worthy..
The battle is not between GEJ and Buhari, the battle is between the GEJ cabal (PDP) and the Tinubu cabal (APC) Tinubu is not worth winning this war because they are all the same
Our Problem is not GEJ, our problem is "DEMOCRACY"
As for me and my household, we are accepting the truth that Nigeria is growing at a normal pace
We are voting for GEJ!!!
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by jaykaylegend(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Martino240:
Truly this man was a CAB driver in the UK. Just see how he looks
unkempt. Now that he's in the PDP he squeals like an Uruguayan
parrot coz he can now afford a 3-piece suit and dress like a
gentleman but years of ridin' dirty on the streets of London has
taken its toll. He yaps like a mofo...ing meth addict. undecided

Thunder Will Fire any Taniod that will qoute me E-diots!!! angry
you are mouthed jare

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by dbaby4lyf: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
his memory will lost 4 ever
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by oladele97: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
clevvermind:
tinubu is just a cheap liar. he would soon go to jail.

Go jail? Is not possible....he has being alleged several time and he eventually win the case in court.....which shows his incorruptible
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by nortcentrallord(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Apc'z nightmare is back.
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by robay(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
theoctopus:

The APC presidential primaries rained dolalrs. APC has spent more dollars than the PDP and that is a fact. Most of the APC e-rats here on NL are on Tinubu's payroll. The PDP supporters have actually protested severally against what they called lack of funding from the PDP national leadership Tinubu pays every media house in Lagos millions of Naira monthly to keep his propaganda going Sahara Reporters got $5m. APC contracted the same medai group that did the Obama campaign. Thats crazy crazy dollars

So yes and emphatically, APC has spent more dollars than PDP. But they have run out of funds now because of the election postponement. Sorry to burst your bubble

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by nortcentrallord(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
august9:

THIS IS PRESIDENT JONATHAN DEFINITION OF TRANSFORMATION AGENDA.

This is d height of desperation for power. He had 6 yrs to prove himself but couldn't. Mr Jonathan l can't trust you for d next 4 yrs. I fear the worse could happen.

That's what it means to be a president of a country like Nigeria. He is the president of old, young, kids as well as christains, muslims and traditionalists. This is democracy so all must be carried along. tongue
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by oladele97: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
XBLadez:
Fayose is right! Tinubu surely has a hole in his head and his ageing brain is beginning to melt around his skull. Why would Goodluck of all people approach him with that proposal? Only APC supporters would buy the story

Idiot, incase you don't known GEJ approached him for support in 2011, which he agreed and has to betray Ribadu, he taught the plan will work this time around.....BUT HE FAILED....what make u think that make jonathan to win SW then.....? Is because of Tinubu....or else Buhari would have win then!
Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by imoikoko: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Femi boy, let me ask you, if you are discussing important things with your guest do you have such discussion in the presence of your house-boy? So it's not possible for you to have been there when they are having such discussions. Oya go and wash madam peace's undies that you soaked since morning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by clevvermind(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
oladele97:

Go jail? Is not possible....he has being alleged several time and he eventually win the case in court.....which shows his incorruptible
watch as Jonathan will reopen his case. you will see what will happen to him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by anonimi: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Any sane person in Lagos knew Jonathan has been there more than 4times this yr. And people are worried wot meeting he has been doing with tinubu....
Now, ffk, tell us wetin dey happen na?
Wetin dem dey meet for?
To share rice?

APC is more than capable to share their own rice na grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2109925_apcrice_jpeg06b57e3449c63adc67ba5a32196c4478

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2145231_ambo_jpeg298721c1a78d054204471dc1ec736f3e

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by OgologoDimkpa: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thie!fnubu eeeeeehhhhh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suffering From Memory Loss, Jonathan Never Offered Him VP Slot – FFK by Bluepamex: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tinubu is on drugs,I MEAN (had drugs) COCAINE , so please never take him serious any time he open his stupid smelly mouth .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / Jonathan, Alison-Madueke Named In Abuja Land Grab / Adamawa Speaker, Kabiru Mijinyawa, Slaps, Beats Up Police Sergeant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.