Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,726 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

Whats She Thinking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats She Thinking (1142 Views)

What Was She Thinking? / What She’s Thinking When You’re Down There / Whats She Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats She Thinking by funarosho(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
My friend introduced me to his gf but after some minutes she came to sit beside me and started touching me holding my hands. she said I should dance shoki for her I said I don't know how to dance she said she can teach mi real shoki I said which one is real shoki she said we should go to biology and choose reproduction as d topic DAT d shoki in reproduction .but weneva my friend is coming she will adjust herself .can I tell my friend about it or I should keep shut
Re: Whats She Thinking by Viktoh(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Whats She Thinking by ronald4lif(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tell your friend what exactly? It's too early to start thinking towards the direction you are presently, give it some more time until she make more suggestive moves.
Re: Whats She Thinking by vjsmiles: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
angry
Re: Whats She Thinking by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
How old are you, bro? How can you possibly NOT know what she's thinking? If you want to give in, give in. Telling your friend with cause unnecessary enmity between you 2. All because of a girl he won't marry?

Not fvcking worth it. You have only 2 options. Sleep with her or do not sleep with her. Just keep your friend out of it.

I can't tell you what to do. Na you get your ebube dike.
Re: Whats She Thinking by falconey(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Tell your friend what exactly? It's too early to start thinking towards the direction you are presently, give it some more time until she make more suggestive moves.
this write up is sarcasm right?

If not I think those moves are clear enough to sense what she want.
Re: Whats She Thinking by xpac01(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Urrm, yes you can but don't. Afterall, its in your power to stop her. But wait, from the long trek is like you are interested in shokying the babe.
Re: Whats She Thinking by Mimienudles(f): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Gbam! Wetin! Bad mind, e dirty die. You might even tell your friend and she denies it, who go be your witness? Misunderstanding fit enter the mata sef n you go be the bad person, yeah
Re: Whats She Thinking by Mimienudles(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:

Not clear enough, if she deny nko?
Re: Whats She Thinking by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op... I hope u know the usefulness of this, ur head needs sum finishing touches grin

Re: Whats She Thinking by falconey(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
the OP said she was holding his hands, proposing the OP dance for her.

I think is enough men.
Re: Whats She Thinking by ronald4lif(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:

I want you to dance shoki, then she cited a reproductive organ like example. That is not enough to suggest she wants him to get her laid. And even if that's the case it is too premature to tell his friend, if truly has sinister motives the guy should relax and let's see what she comes up with next, as she won't relent if she got something up her sleeve.
Re: Whats She Thinking by ronald4lif(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
Gbam! Wetin! Bad mind, e dirty die. You might even tell your friend and she denies it, who go be your witness? Misunderstanding fit enter the mata sef n you go be the bad person, yeah

Of course I will deny if I were her. Who agrees to such lame accusation
Re: Whats She Thinking by Mimienudles(f): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
the OP said she was holding his hands, proposing the OP dance for her.

I think is enough men.
Well, I don't
Re: Whats She Thinking by Mimienudles(f): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Of course I will deny if I were her. Who agrees to such lame accusation
Exactly! Shout it out!
Re: Whats She Thinking by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...shoki ko,skelewu ni...
Re: Whats She Thinking by chimerase2: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
She is thinking of ua AMU angry
Re: Whats She Thinking by funarosho(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
xpac01:
Urrm, yes you can but don't. Afterall, its in your power to stop her. But wait, from the long trek is like you are interested in shokying the babe.
I'm not interested in her. how I go day chop wetin my friend day chop naa
Re: Whats She Thinking by funarosho(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
so u r saying I should wait for something to happen bfor telling my friend?

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola's Daughter DJ Cuppy Spotted With Ice Prince / We Can't Have Mr/miss Nairaland Without Mr/miss Romanceland. / The 6 Biggest Myths About S*x And Side-chicks: A Different View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.