Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ready To Browse Laptops With One Year Avast Anti-virus License Just N22,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ready To Browse Laptops With One Year Avast Anti-virus License Just N22,000 (804 Views)

Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 / 272 Firms Shut Down In One Year – MAN / Anxiety As FG Completes Review Of Mtn’s N34bn License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Browse Laptops With One Year Avast Anti-virus License Just N22,000 by jacksonwill123: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
[b]yes you heard it right, we import directly from uk and china and we are selling them at affordable wholesale.
This laptops are already installed with lots of programs which includes;

1, office word 2007,

2, corel draw 12,

3, dictionary,

4, Mavis teach typing,

5, avast anti-virus one year license and lots of other internet tools.

SPECIFICATIONS; THE SPECIFICATION ARE AS FOLLOWS;

1, CPU ; it has Intel core i5 for playing music,surfing the web and playing games,displaying online videos and managing emails.

2, GPU; It comes with 400-series model from ATI built in i5 CPU which enables you to play 3D games.

3, RAM; It has 4GB of 800MHz DDR2 which can speed up memory intensive operations.

4, SCREEN RESOLUTION ; it 12-inch screen which offer 1280 by 768 pixels crammed gives you more space on your laptop and lets you see more of the Web pages or spreadsheets you view.

5, CONNECTIVITY; It comes with 802.11g WI-Fi wireless networking. Also offer Bluetooth connectivity, which is useful for making use of Bluetooth mice, keyboards, and headsets, or for syncing contacts and calendar information with a Bluetooth phone.
You need not to pay net-workers to up date your laptop before you start browsing, all need to do is just buy and start browsing right away.
So hurry now before it is all sold out.

Call 08179545744.
[/b]

Re: Ready To Browse Laptops With One Year Avast Anti-virus License Just N22,000 by Nmeri17: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Too good to be true cheesy enjoy am na as e good reach awon Santa Claus
Re: Ready To Browse Laptops With One Year Avast Anti-virus License Just N22,000 by jacksonwill123: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nmeri17:
Too good to be true cheesy enjoy am na as e good reach awon Santa Claus
U HAVE D RIGHT TO SAY UR MIND BUT WHY DON'T COME AND SEE THINGS FOR UR SELF. CALL ME N I ILL DIRECT U TO OUR OFFICE SO THAT U CAN CHOOSE THE ONE WANT. BUT PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO COME BACK HERE AND TELL THE EXPERIENCE.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Blog For Your Business / What Can I Do To Make Cash In School / BVN: 7 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.