Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? (1395 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets / 2019 Elections May Not Hold- Professor Chidi Odinkalu / Diezani’s ‘cousin’, Donald Chidi-Amamgbo Arrested By EFCC Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
This has been bothering me for a while now..This man did a lot cruel stuff sometime ago...

I heard he's in APC... I also support APC but where is that criminal?? Or wasn't he the one who smashed someonnes head with the mace??

Or am I mixing up things?

Where is Chidi Lloyd?

Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by mycar: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
On the run!
Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
mycar:
On the run!

Na wa...before APC preach change, let them catch him first.
Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by armadeo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
who dey find am.
Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by Ikwokrikwo: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
He is proudly contesting for second tenure representing Emohua constituency in Rivers House of assembly.
Imagine the kind of people APC presents as their candidates.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by Soloter(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chidi only tried to prevent illegality which was about to be fostered by a party that has no regard for rule of law, which also has the antecedent of manipulating the judiciary to have their ways. kudos. and you @OP you're never an APC supporter. you are on Abati and Fayose's payroll.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Soloter:
Chidi only tried to prevent illegality which was about to be fostered by a party that has no regard for rule of law, which also has the antecedent of manipulating the judiciary to have their ways. kudos. and you @OP you're never an APC supporter. you are on Abati and Fayose's payroll.

And that's his silly excuse to be violent?? To the extent of hitting someone on the head with a mace?? And you sit pretty to defend him?

I'm now on abati and fayose's payroll...you're indeed funny.. How will Naija move forward with people like you?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by stebell(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chidi Lloyd is busy kissing his master's asssssss for the position of a Speaker "if" Peterside wins.
Tufiakwa. Never.
Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by Soloter(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abduletudaye:

And that's his silly excuse to be violent?? To the extent of hitting someone on the head with a mace?? And you sit pretty to defend him?

I'm now on abati and fayose's payroll...you're indeed funny.. How will Naija move forward with people like you?
What has happened in Ekiti state where your thug -governor, Mr. Fayose is was what your thieving party, PDP aka people deceiving people wanted to do in Rivers state but thank God for people like Chidi Lloyd (the Phinnehas) of our days who acted swiftly to tame the madness of PDP just like our REPRESENTATIVES scaled the fence of the national to save our nascent democracy if not the drunk in Aso Rock was going to "give no damn" if it had happened.
Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Soloter:
What has happened in Ekiti state where your thug -governor, Mr. Fayose is was what your thieving party, PDP aka people deceiving people wanted to do in Rivers state but thank God for people like Chidi Lloyd (the Phinnehas) of our days who acted swiftly to tame the madness of PDP just like our REPRESENTATIVES scaled the fence of the national to save our nascent democracy if not the drunk in Aso Rock was going to "give no damn" if it had happened.

I'm more interested in Chidi Lloyd of the APC and not Ekiti state's Fayose..

APC shouldn't have people like Chidi Lloyd denting their image..

And as for Fayose, he's too negative.
Re: Where Is Chidi Lloyd?? by nwafuluozoh: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chidi is currently fasting,praying and hoping Wike doesn't become governor of Rivers state. Sadly, all his efforts will be in vain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Updated: Imo State Governorship Election Result / What Lessons Did Okorocha And Others Learn In America? / Governor Nasir El-rufai To Marry Buhari Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.