Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,321 members, 7,888,006 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

5 Sure-fire Ways To Increase Your Twitter Followers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Sure-fire Ways To Increase Your Twitter Followers (492 Views)

Trick: How To Upload Profile Photo To Your Twitter Account With Any Phone / Your Twitter Or Facebook Account Can Get You A Quick Cash Loan In Nigeria / How To Use Your Twitter Followers To Borrow Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure-fire Ways To Increase Your Twitter Followers by babatundeizbad(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
If you spend much time on Twitter, Admit it, size matters. Your Twitter followers have become as big a question as “What’s your number?” People look at your followers and make judgments, it’s only natural. So what can you do to increase your volume of Twitter followers?
The good news is that there are ways you can sign up and gain many more followers than if you just left it up to chance. There are actual tactics you can use to become more popular in Twitter. This 5 tips, I guarantee you will surely give you results.
Most of this tips are totally free, and you know how it is when some thing is free, then it surely cant be so easy. But if you are like me and you just don't want to put in the work, all you want to do is just wake up one faithful morning and "sakura samanda" your twitter followers are thousands in number. I got you too.
Now Lets go:

1. Clean up your profile: No matter who you are, what you do or even how much valuable info you tweet, if your avatar is an egg then am sorry no one will click that follow button. Your avatar, bio and your header must me thought out. Take 10 minutes on any particular day of your choice to upload a really nice picture of your fine self as your avatar. Even if you no fine. Enter studio, photo shop, snap with celeb, abeg options yapa smiley . Sha manufacture a cool and presentable picture of yourself as your avatar. Next, find an equally good picture to use for your header. Lastly, write something nice about yourself in 140 characters. This can be harder than imagined. Don't worry, just look at other peoples bios and you'll surely have a really good idea of how to describe yourself.

2. Comment on relevant news and events: This is actually a no brainier. This is exactly what twitter is all about, giving short, concise and preferably witty opinions about current happenings and events. Don't make the mistake of trying too hard, just be yourself. Anything at all works fine. You can be really smart and you can be really stupid. Trust me, you'll be fine. And if in case, it is a very boring time with nothing interesting happening then go check the trends. Just checked my twitter and the number one trending topic in Lagos is "truth or dare". Join in the fun, feels like less hard work.

3. Re-tweet relevant content: Another way to capitalize on ongoing conversations is to re-tweet relevant content. And if you tweet for fun, identify the people we call "twitter celebs" and follow them and as much as you can try, befriend them. Re-tweet their tweets, engage them and you are well on your way to becoming a twitter celeb yourself.

http://theidealmale.com/2015/03/27/5-sure-fire-ways-to-increase-your-twitter-followers/

(1) (Reply)

APC WINNING....Nigerian 2015 Elections: The Most Followed News Worldwide / Quotes To Take You Through The Day / Troops Flee As Boko Haram Retakes Borno Town -Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.