Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,304 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64715 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by steppins: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nawa o.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by mcdokwe(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Haaa!!

Touching story
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by siegfried99(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed

Na u be their referee grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by jmoore(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why she no date him for 11 decade angry
Decade kwa? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by eugenela(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is this real or just fiction?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by adesbreath: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
I blame the woman..i also sympathize with her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by basille(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future

Much as the guy's act is abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other
Well said.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Only God know the number of aborting the girl would Have done,11 freaking years

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by octopusfreaky(f): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dating only one man for 11years,,,naso the love strong ni Probably the jss3 lovers i used to know bk then in sec school should still be together,,,if i hear !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
siegfried99:

Na u be their referee grin
lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ronald4lif(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
jmoore:

Decade kwa? grin

Yes na, no be she wan grow old dating, okay may be 11 dozen years, I think I am being fair enough now
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by stonecoldcafe: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=25pt]LET IT GO B!TCH![/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by icebebe(f): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Awwww! Nemesis will catch up wiv him but den wny will she date a man fr 11yrs! Was she charmed or wat?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by missionmex(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is what they call 'suck dry n leave'. What goes around comes around o! Be warned.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future

Much as the guy's act is abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other
1000 likes for buy gala.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Gasout(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Until people start believing these 'WHAT WILL BE WILL BE AND WHAT WILL NOT BE WILL NOT BE'...It's a bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dorin27(f): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Too bad
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by hollyola(f): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
So painful,were is she starting from again? Well she just have to be strong for herself, let her look on d bright side of things,she might get. Married to d guy and it won't last or for her to have an unhappy marriage with him,so its better like dis, sometimes all dat glitters is not always gold.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by kandiikane(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
He showed signs.....mean doing it last min but I am very certain he showed signs.....No man will ever leave a woman in such a manner without showing anything. The woman was probably looking past it since it would be a waste to actually focus on the signs after she had spent over a decade building something. She brushed it off and swept it under the carpet. This one going off on twitter should really sit that woman down and find out.

I repeat, there were signs and any woman that denies it is only lying to herself.

22 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
haaa, men is is so so weakedness ooo
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes na, no be she wan grow old dating, okay may be 11 dozen years, I think I am being fair enough now
that one is badder,one century and a millenium
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
*In M.I's voice: It's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Bitojoe(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Its still okay
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
haaa, men is is so so weakedness
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Reaper231(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
There's something called Karma. Whatever kept those pple for 11 yrs was worth dying for. I will rather marry her out of pity than lead her that long den even end it a day to a wedding. That's brutality in its highest form and that guy will regret it sooner than later esp since he is getting married to a total stranger.
I pray nothing happens to d girl cos her blood will be on his head.

9 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by chimerase2: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
11 years of drinking mifepristone and mesoprostol undecided
Hope der is sometin left in th womb of the woman of god undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by lastpage: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
GboyegaD:
It is better than a broken marriage. Why did they wait this long though?

Some people are better being "Friends" or just "Parteners" ..... than being entangled in that thing called MARRIAGE!

Marriage places a lot of obligation on both spouses... but especially the man!

If you are not ready or not sure about the partner.... better to split up now that tie it together... for future nastiness.

I hope she finds love again.

Lastpage!

BTW: why do most people always assert like it was the "Male" that was benefiting in a relationship?
Do you think the lady was gaining nothing and she hung around for 11years?.... or is this just the usual "con-man, female clamour for sympathy"?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Situation001(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
cluelessness embarassed
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by cold(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dayum that is brutal!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
hollyola:
So painful,were is she starting from again? Well she just have to be strong for herself, let her look on d bright side of things,she might get. Married to d guy and it won't last or for her to have an unhappy marriage with him,so its better like dis, sometimes all dat glitters is not always gold.
her mates will be grandma in 5yrs to come,really sad abt that
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by notoriousbabe: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
The next mugu wey go enter dat girl hand go hear am,the girl go dey heartless so tey nairalanders including Seun go pity the guy,na him go be the scapegoat for the girl hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.