Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:03 AM

University Of Calabar: 28th Convocation Ceremony - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar: 28th Convocation Ceremony (629 Views)

History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / Convocation Ceremony Of Nigerian Beauty Queen,who Bags 1st Class From UK School / LASU Workers Cripple Convocation Ceremony, Chase VC, Others Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calabar: 28th Convocation Ceremony by Pinkybush: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2015
The University of Calabar will today, Saturday 14th March, 2015, hold her 28th Convocation Ceremony for the awards of First Degrees, Diplomas, Certificates, Post Graduate Diplomas, Masters, Doctorate Degrees and Presentation of Prizes. The event will start by 9:00am at the convocation pavilion (Abraham Ordia Stadium). Dignitaries at the event include; His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR), president and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republc of Nigeria; His Excellency, Senator Liyel Imoke, Governor, Cross Rver State; Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau (CON), Honourable Minister for Education; His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr.) Muhammadu Kabir Umar (CON), The Emir of Katagum Chancellor; Chief (Dr.) Emmanuel C. Iwuanyanwu (OFR, KSC), pro-Chancellor and Chairman of Council; Prof. James Epoke, Vice-Chancellor; Prof. Maise H. Etukudo, Deputy Vice-chancellor (Academic); Prof. Zana L. Akpagu, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Admin.); Mr. Moses Owan Abang, Registrar and Secretary to Council; Etc.

Congratulation to all the Graduands.
CHEERS!
Re: University Of Calabar: 28th Convocation Ceremony by Asek1(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats to the graduands
I hope to see live pictorial uploads here o
And don't forget the palmwine drinkards club pictures too
Re: University Of Calabar: 28th Convocation Ceremony by Pinkybush: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2015
yea. I will upload pix later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Drawing Txtbook / I Need Ur Advice / My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.