Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,303 members, 7,967,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:31 AM

ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest (61484 Views)

Police Arrest Woman Who Pressed Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano. PICS / Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video) / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by fineguy11(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Hey, then you must be reading upside down. What are you saying. Only their military wing is blacklisted as terrorist?? Who care? You have an organization that produces a wing that are militants, what does that make you. Please black is black? There are no two words for it.
bravo..u knw better dan the united nations and e.u...no point arguing with u..

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

I've put you where you belong...shikenah.
I belong to the religion of peace AL ISLAM. peace be upon u and ur family. Have a great weekend.
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by searider(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
When it comes to religion, the christians always want to act so sanctimoniously like they are better than other religions.

They blame every rubbish on islam. Deep within themselves, they do not like themselves because of the several denomination in christianity.

There was a time when the catholic did more thaan what is happening today and nobody blamed it on christianity.

I am not an extremist or a fanatic but I believe the christians are more confused as to how they practise their religion.

Those people Condemning islam are even more condemned by their so called christian fellows.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by africandictator(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
tell me why u.s army drones would not be attacking their women and children??
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by zeb04(f): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
searching4love:

Are you crazy? How dare you call the Almighty Allah and our Holy prophet (pbuh) useless I am so angry with you and insha Allah you shall be found soon. I wish i can just do the needful on your miserable existence undecided
what is the needful?
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by trendytrendz: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
haywire1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

May almighty Allah open thr brains nd eyes to read nd interpret correctly d words written in d holy book.

I don't believe this is a religious war,its jst d Developed countries (US,UK,France nd others) toying with other countries.

Also let's get this right, writing in Arabic doesn't mean it's Islam or Muslims @ war, Arabic is a language not a religion so any warlord or wicked individual can write in Arabic BUT that doesn't makes he or she a Muslim
developed world like Nigeria too right? And other African countries where radical Islamists are terrorizing people, or is it Pakistan where they killed over 100 school students some months past? Are all these countries developed countries??
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by XRAY21(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
searider:
When it comes to religion, the christians always want to act so sanctimoniously like they are better than other religions.

They blame every rubbish on islam. Deep within themselves, they do not like themselves because of the several denomination in christianity.

There was a time when the catholic did more thaan what is happening today and nobody blamed it on christianity.

I am not an extremist or a fanatic but I believe the christians are more confused as to how they practise their religion.

Those people Condemning islam are even more condemned by their so called christian fellows.
you are not a fanatic you are what. Virgin finder

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by isan(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jesus christ shuld just wipe off dis fools
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by rildwanullahi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is this one saying? What does decoratimg a baby with bombs and jihadists attire have to do with UK, US and others?
It is so easy to see you have a biased mind. Take it or not, these idi*ts spring from the teachings of your so called religion. You punks only have difficulty tolerating people with other beliefs. Deal with it. Senseless idi*ts....
fool has any Moslem in your area tried killing you

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
I belong to the religion of peace AL ISLAM. peace be upon u and ur family. Have a great weekend.

Don't stylishly play the role of a good boy by making one fake prayer with that same hands that you have cursed me with already. I refuse to be deceived. Point to note, I don't do religion, hence take back your prayer. O da bo...

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
rildwanullahi:
fool has any Moslem in your area tried killing you

You are part of those i won't go into war of words with. Like i told one of your likes, you are also a spec of sand in this whole matter. One more thing, tell your family that they are fools...O da bo...

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by rildwanullahi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Muslim community has a whole lot to do to quench all these form of radicalism. They come out and tell us these jihadists are not true Muslims but the fact remains that the ideologies of these terrorists groups are borne out of their beliefs in the religion. They worship in mosque and even preach in mosque, so what disguised dissociation are they trying to establish. Regardless of how you see it, all these terrorist groups are rooted in the Islamic doctrine.
Al Shabbab
Boko haram
Al Qaeda
Taliban
Hezbollah
Isis

So what are we saying?
what of America,france,germany ET AL during World War. All those they killed is not terrorism. The Catholic killing Moslem in Spain to take over the country and other too numerous to mention
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by tunesoft(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Believes are different people......whatever u believe in u portray passionately...no more comment
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by enomakos(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
who the Bleep is the mother of this child?you own me one bullet
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Funkychic(f): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Too bad

Am never in support of this

Meanwhile we need act fast by marching out uncle jonathan in somedays time..........

Change is all we need for better Nigeria.....
Vote for Positive Change
Vote APC for better tomorrow
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by gud4dbest(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Muslim community has a whole lot to do to quench all these form of radicalism. They come out and tell us these jihadists are not true Muslims but the fact remains that the ideologies of these terrorists groups are borne out of their beliefs in the religion. They worship in mosque and even preach in mosque, so what disguised dissociation are they trying to establish. Regardless of how you see it, all these terrorist groups are rooted in the Islamic doctrine.
Al Shabbab
Boko haram
Al Qaeda
Taliban
Hezbollah
Isis

So what are we saying?
The disguised dissociation is also part of their machination...to make all muslims
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Funkychic(f): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Too bad

Am never in support of this

Meanwhile we need act fast by marching out uncle jonathan in somedays time..........

Change is all we need for better Nigeria.....
Vote for Positive Change
Vote APC for better tomorrow

Hmmm....people shouting "we need change" here and there...just bear it in your various minds that 'Change' is the only constant thing and can always change! just pray dat d 'Change' is gonna be for REAL #my opinion tho
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by thexzy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please, who is good in the interpretation of Arabic?? Can we all know what'§ up there in the Baby'§ head??
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Awon alarun opolo
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by thexzy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
enomakos:
who the Bleep is the mother of this child?you own me one bullet
Do you know whether the Baby was kidnapped?
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Don't stylishly play the role of a good boy by making one fake prayer with that same hands that you have cursed me with already. I refuse to be deceived. Point to note, I don't do religion, hence take back your prayer. O da bo...
Good boy to who? You GOD or what? U dnt do religion and so fck what? Who cares! I don't jst make an enemy forever, I make a frnd forever. And that's why I ended it all up with good words. I thought u r matured enough to handle issues but with ur response, it shows how low ur maturity is. And after, una go dey claim one yeye age. Palapala.
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by oluwafemi113(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Funkychic:

Hmmm....people shouting "we need change" here and there...just bear it in your various minds that 'Change' is the only constant thing and can always change! just pray dat d 'Change' is gonna be for REAL #my opinion tho

By God grace is goan be a positive change
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by franksam2009: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
this is the teaching of Islam, they use kids and women as suicide bombers to kill people, Muslim enjoys killing,, 90% of riots happening in the country are caused by Muslims, boko haram are Islamic fighters, ISIL are Islamic fighters also, and buhari is claiming change? change your Islamic minds first be4 u try to change Nigeria..

say no to buhari, say no to APC

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by enomakos(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
thexzy:
Do you know whether the Baby was kidnapped?
kidnapped?no way i know what the arabs are capable of
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by bodman2323(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is cruelty
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Funkychic(f): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
oluwafemi113:

By God grace is goan be a positive change

ok oo......but I hope God let's His grace on dis very so called Changer!!
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Meti99(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
islam is ram
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lovat(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
haywire1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

May almighty Allah open thr brains nd eyes to read nd interpret correctly d words written in d holy book.

I don't believe this is a religious war,its jst d Developed countries (US,UK,France nd others) toying with other countries.

Also let's get this right, writing in Arabic doesn't mean it's Islam or Muslims @ war, Arabic is a language not a religion so any warlord or wicked individual can write in Arabic BUT that doesn't makes he or she a Muslim
I'm on a sabbatical from all these comments but this your comment shows that you don't know Islam is Evil, #change your religeon

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lovat(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ifeann:

lool. .. apparently not everyone got the joke.
don't tell me you are supporting that fool, I'm following you with this moniker cos my other moniker has been put out of service. Remember to always put these muslim terrorist in their rightful place
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by searider(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
XRAY21:
you are not a fanatic you are what. Virgin finder

I am nothing but your nightmare.
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by fireforfire: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Cure yourself of ignorance.

Do you really believe Islam or any religion teaches anything near this?

If you care to know, many muslim nations are at the fore front of the fight against ISIS.

Sharap.
u guys are always denying dem. if to say na betta tin dem dey do or dem dey giv dem.award una go claim dem as brodas .

yeye pple. very violent n intolerant religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.