Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,878 members, 7,935,746 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:03 PM

what is the Cause Of "Unfortunately This App Has Stopped" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / what is the Cause Of "Unfortunately This App Has Stopped" (613 Views)

Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro / What Does It Mean "Unfortunately, Launcher3 Has Stopped" / How to resolve: Unfortunately process com.android.system.ui has Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

what is the Cause Of "Unfortunately This App Has Stopped" by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2015
This message usually occur when I'm playing games, although it doesn't occur immediately, i was playing 6 guns this morning and suddenly it occurred and the game closed, i was mad and wanted to smash my phone, although it doesn't happen to all my games it only occurs in fifa 14, 6 guns, gangsta Vegas, please what's the cause? I'm Using a tecno h6
Re: what is the Cause Of "Unfortunately This App Has Stopped" by Royalization(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2015
NL don't know how to give headings....i thought you are giving solution. .no wonder people doesn't comment

(1) (Reply)

This Five Tips Will Help You Charge Your Android Phone Faster / Are You Experiencing Mtn 3g Network Failure / Recommendations Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.