Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. (37173 Views)

Akpabio & Wife Plot Assassination Of Inibehe Effiong - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / Picture Of A Serving Commissioner In Akwa Ibom Kneeling Before Akpabio's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Boyooosa(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
manydgreat:

dis is not america. dats d problem! dats d problem we ve today... we are forgeting out culture...a culture of respect n intrigrity.. we want to be like d americans... dats d problem..dats y everytin is going wrong everyday. imitation is limitation. we are nigerians not americans. we ve our own styles, pattern, culture n tradition... why don,t we approve gay marriage den...? from our dressing pattern to character development we ve change all in d act to looks like d americans y? y must we look like dem? y can,t we be ourselves...civilisation is not lost of pride n identity; no... dats foolishness.
Ha ha ha ha! R u kidding me? look @ ur mindset as at 2015! c'mon, dis is too ridiculous. What does our culture have to do with a man ridiculing himself in front of a woman because he wants to proof a point. anyway i don't know where you come from, in Yoruba land, no culturally ethical woman will allow an elderly man to kneel down in front of her like that. she will either kneel down there with him or she disallows such scenario. Go and confirm from any yoruba culturally-rich man or woman. Meanwhile, America still remains our Mentor, don't you dream of Nigeria becoming America everyday? Their working system, every day growth, solving their challenges to become greater e.t.c. Its only a fool that will not like to become successful. America is relatively successful, so, sit back relax and enjoy one of their Innovations u r enjoying righ now!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by Boyooosa(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
I have seen Obama being lifted up by a bar operator. This is NOT America.
Pishure or adonbilivit! read my response to your principal, Mannydgreat or what is he called. Don't be bias when reading so dat u can have a cleanse of mindset. Safe Bro!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by ZUBY77(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
phlemzy:
What could it be that they're discussing that will warrant a man of his age to be on his knee before her? I hail your reasoning!

My list of idiotttts is increasing rapidly.
Not just you.. Those who liked your post are included.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by minister2015: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
He kneeled down, he didn't want to be seen sitting on the same seat with mrs goodswill.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by maestroz: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
garrix8:
Akwa Ibom State Commissioner for Works, Engr. Don Etim kneeling before the First Lady of Akwa Ibom State, Mrs. Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio
at an event recently.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photo-akwa-ibom-commissioner-kneels.html?m=1

How normal can this be for a commissioner dat was duly appointed to kneel before a woman with no role in the constitution.

This nation is just absurd. The law must takes its course or else the veepee would one day prostrate before the first lady.

This thing is not just sickening but terrifying

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by phlemzy: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

My list of idiotttts is increasing rapidly.
Not just you.. Those who liked your post are included.
Obviously u top the chart dunce. Get a life.
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by scholarosisi(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
If I didn't see this pix iwould have belived he was kneeling for the first lady. The man was just sensitive to his eviroment. Hedidnt want to block peoples view while talking with the first lady simple! Why is it had 4 some people to understand. Hatered is not good at allllllllll!
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jaggaban:
The East is still very backward
u are a foooooool for making such comment,Akwa ibom is endowed with many natural resources, oil, natural gas etc etc etc it's because ur brothers where opportuned to be in power an politicized over it,but now we are by far better than south west...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. by AkwaIbomrep1: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Akwa Ibom people are very humble and one of the most intelligent people. That is a listening posture, not kneeling as you opined. I see nothing wrong there. I can do that to any respectable lady. It takes no coins from my bank account but is capable of adding more Business Cards to my pouch. Other people bow to you as you bow to others. Its called humility.
don't mind them my brother...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Slams 90-count Criminal Charge On Peace Corps / Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.