Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths (902 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by yazz09(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / ‪#‎12million‬ Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In their Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting "Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street....
A Word Is Enough For The Wise......

1 Like

Re: A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by temitemi1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thank you jareee but I no fit stop this GEJ till 2019 oooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by slimfit1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Haha his he using the government money ? All his eldest children all schooled in Nigeria when education was called education. Its a shame that after 16 years we still don't have 3 world class universities that in Nigeria. The same government send students abroad to study so what are you saying. The wife is from a rich family her step sisters are married to rich men so what is your point ?
Re: A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by temitemi1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thank you jareee! One day I go also send my child or children wn I have one to obodo oyinbo but before then GEJ till 2019 nioooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by yazz09(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Thank you jareee! One day I go also send my child or children wn I have one to obodo oyinbo but before then GEJ till 2019 nioooooooo!

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by slimfit1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Common sense doesn't exist in this report of yours. You only if you don't have a child that's when write a report about an opposition's child forgetting he has the duty of care to send his child to the best choice university . If your father or mother didn't do that then your father has problems. Jonathan sent his children to one of the best universities abroad you didn't research that did you. Try to be neutral and realistic some of us are very difficult to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by nellyjohn: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
We have heard and have decided. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by yazz09(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
slimfit1:
Common sense doesn't exist in this report of yours. You only if you don't have a child that's when write a report about an opposition's child forgetting he has the duty of care to send his child to the best choice university . If your father or mother didn't do that then your father has problems. Jonathan sent his children to one of the best universities abroad you didn't research that did you. Try to be neutral and realistic some of us are very difficult to be deceived.

My dear am not here to exchange words with anybody. If it had been you read what I post, you'll see that it does not encourage any Party or in favour of any Party. Jonathan was included in the post as well, Please let us form the habit of reading before opening our mouths.
Re: A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by slimfit1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
yazz09:

My dear am not here to exchange words with anybody. If it had been you read what I post, you'll see that it does not encourage any Party or in favour of any Party. Jonathan was included in the post as well, Please let us form the habit of reading before opening our mouths.

Man must educate his children we are once that needs to wake up an go and protest for what we want and what we deserve. I read it but you emphasised on GMB's daughter without naming Jonathan's daughter's that are blowing pounds in London so don't attack through the back door.
Re: A Wake Up Call To All Nigerian Youths by yazz09(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
slimfit1:

Man must educate his children we are once that needs to wake up an go and protest for what we want and what we deserve. I read it but you emphasised on GMB's daughter without naming Jonathan's daughter's that are blowing pounds in London so don't attack through the back door.

Again please read and understand the post. It's about not been used by politicians while their children are in foreign countries

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Always Ignore The Obvious? INEC Anti-rigging Solution! (Photo) / PRECAUTIONS: BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE ELECTIONS / Nairalander Captures Complete Shut Down Of Port Harcourt By PDP(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.