Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,093 members, 7,942,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? (2891 Views)

Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Picture Of The Guy Who Fell From Height And Metal Rod Piaced Through Him / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Am a guy of 28 years old having a weight of 49kg and 1.65 m in height. Friends and family has been sayin that I am too slim, and that the weight of 49kg is not normal for a guy of my age. So am trying to ask what is the normal weight for a guy of my age and how can I increase my weight.

Will appreciate your contributions.
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by coobboy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
NO NOT AT ALL, YOU AND THE EKUTE (rat) WEY DEY MY COMPOUND DEY DRAG WEIGHT.

But seriously you are darn so skinny!!!!
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
coobboy:
NO NOT AT ALL, YOU AND THE EKUTE (rat) WEY DEY MY COMPOUND DEY DRAG WEIGHT.

But seriously you are darn so skinny!!!!

Lol, Chaiiiii, guy u first insulted me by comparing me to the rat in ur house, mo problem, change is d permanent thing in life.

Ok now offer ur advice to me.
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm, your case is quite weird. How do your parents and siblings look like? Are they skinny and short? How is your diet like? Do you do strength-training(weight-training)?
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Hmmm, your case is quite weird. How do your parents and siblings look like? Are they skinny and short? How is your diet like? Do you do strength-training(weight-training)?

I do press up and sit up every morning and also play football once in a while.
My mum is the skinny type while my late Dad is not. Among all my siblings, am the only one not weighing much. We are not short in my family bt average height. I do eat bt my mum and siblings said I dont eat much.
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by coobboy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
abdulkayus:

Lol, Chaiiiii, guy u first insulted me by comparing me to the rat in ur house, mo problem, change is d permanent thing in life.

Ok now offer ur advice to me.

Alright, buy complan milk, and drink like twice a day, take blood tonic twice a day too, eat bread and beans and hit the gym surely you'll get bigger, it worked for me... try sweating profusely like do some hard exercises or sport then eat real much, cos then you'll have more appetite, anytime you are hungry eat almost immediately. You'll get fatter for sure
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
coobboy:

Alright, buy complan milk, and drink like twice a day, take blood tonic twice a day too, eat bread and beans and hit the gym surely you'll get bigger, it worked for me... try sweating profusely like do some hard exercises or sport then eat real much, cos then you'll have more appetite, anytime you are hungry eat almost immediately. You'll get fatter for sure

Thanks dude, really appreciate that. Will try to put it into practice.
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
abdulkayus:

I do press up and sit up every morning and also play football once in a while.
My mum is the skinny type while my late Dad is not. Among all my siblings, am the only one not weighing much. We are not short in my family bt average height. I do eat bt my mum and siblings said I dont eat much.
Maybe you inherited the "skinny" gene from your mother. Are you always stressed up? I mean Do you rest very well? Your diet should be nutrient dense. You must eat considerable high amount of protein(fish,lean beef,chicken egg), carbohydrates,healthy fats,fruits and vegetables. Do not eat junk foods like snacks and the likes. You can try lifting weight also so as to build lean muscle mass. My brother, weight will still come most probably when you get married. I have seen so many skinny guy put on weight as soon as they get married.
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Maybe you inherited the "skinny" gene from your mother. Are you always stressed up? I mean Do you rest very well? Your diet should be nutrient dense. You must eat considerable high amount of protein(fish,lean beef,chicken egg), carbohydrates,healthy fats,fruits and vegetables. Do not eat junk foods like snacks and the likes. You can try lifting weight also so as to build lean muscle mass. My brother, weight will still come most probably when you get married. I have seen so many skinny guy put on weight as soon as they get married.

Don't know if I inherit it from my mum cos my mum has been a skinny type for as long as I can remember. Don't know maybe its cos of her hard work or rest of mind. I do eat egg like 3 to 4 times in a week for more a month now. Will try ur advice sha.
Thanks
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
abdulkayus:

Don't know if I inherit it from my mum cos my mum has been a skinny type for as long as I can remember. Don't know maybe its cos of her hard work or rest of mind. I do eat egg like 3 to 4 times in a week for more a month now. Will try ur advice sha.
Thanks
Limit the number of egg yokes you consume per week because of its high cholesterol content while the egg whites is highly nutritous in protein.
Re: 28 Years Old, 1.65 M In Height And Weight 49 Kg, Is It Normal? by abdulkayus(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Limit the number of egg yokes you consume per week because of its high cholesterol content while the egg whites is highly nutritous in protein.

Thanks dude. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Swallowed An Office Pin. / I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please / Hepatitis B Any Natural Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.