Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,668 members, 7,951,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa (1032 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2009
Can anyone help me with invitation letter to Canada from South Africa?
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by Treetop20(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2009
google dot com is your friend
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2009
Treetop20:

google dot com is your friend

Its like you don't get what am looking for.
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by MrCrackles(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
hadexman:

Its like you don't get what am looking for, i need agent that can get me visa to either canada or uk from here.

uhmmm
fire burns and it fucking hurts when it does
u have been warned, unless u want to experience the excrutiating pain scamming, swindling and empty promises, leave on victims
! grin
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

uhmmm
fire burns and it fucking hurts when it does
u have been warned, unless u want to experience the excrutiating pain scamming, swindling and empty promises, leaves on victims
! grin

What are you talking about?
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by Hotstepper(f): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2009
you dont need an agent to get you visa to Canada or UK, no agent can give you that so download their application forms which will expalin everything plus their requirement and fees and then submit it to their respective embassies. good luck,

note: you need sum1 in those countries to write u an IV letter
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by hadexman(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hotstepper:

you dont need an agent to get you visa to Canada or UK, no agent can give you that so download their application forms which will expalin everything plus their requirement and fees and then submit it to their respective embassies. good luck,

note: you need sum1 in those countries to write u an IV letter

Thanks for your concern, i don't have anyone in both countries, that's why am looking for the help. Is there anyone that can get me the Invitation?
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by adexchamp(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
beware of visa fraudsters on this site oo,because they will attack you like a swarm of bees,i don warn una oo
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by hadexman(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2009
adexchamp:

beware of visa fraudsters on this site oo,because they will attack you like a swarm of bees,i don warn una oo

Thanks for the advice bro.
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by Hotstepper(f): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2009
seriously, no agent can get you a visa cuz they r not the one giving out the visa. am suprised that you dont have any friend/relative in UK atleast, its very unheard of 4 me ooo
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by hadexman(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hotstepper:

seriously, no agent can get you a visa cuz they r not the one giving out the visa. am suprised that you dont have any friend/relative in UK atleast, its very unheard of 4 me ooo

Not everyone as relative abroad, do you have a friend or relative that can invite me? Smiles
Re: Visa To Canada Or Uk From South Africa by hadexman(m): 5:07am On Nov 17, 2009
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Old Passport's Validity Date / Visit Egypt & Turkey With Egypt Air Starting From $ 1599 / Can We Give A Direction Travelling To Switzerland By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.