Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. (1346 Views)

APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Adeboye’s Son Shares Election Poll Declaring GEJ Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by Opiosko: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Well i had this vision about a week ago and wanted to keep it to myslf but it's becoming a burden in my spirit. I saw Jona decleared winner by the Supreme Court ( There was a noticable UN influence) but there were some confusions when he was about to take the official oath of office. (I chose to keep the details). Trouble is looming but God is working on it. Pray for president Jonathan, Pray for Nigeria.
Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by omokab: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm sure you are at a place where you are drinking paraga or dry gin.Is it INEC that declare candidate winner or supreme court?Is only when the case is taken to court that will reach supreme court.maybe what you are trying to say is that INeC will first declare BUARI but the case will later be challenge in court by PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yes I had a vision too that buhari won the election and goodluck jonathan started crying,crying and crying like a 2weeks old baby as he was packing his bags out from aso rock and preparing to go back to otuoke to go and start doing catfish farming.....you think say na only you dey see vision??if I hear.....

9 Likes

Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by ziccoit: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
It has become a difficult task to fault an election conducted by INEC nowadays even in events of glaring rigging and malpractices Ina's much as INEC substantially comply with the electoral law. If you doubt my submission; Anambra, Ekiti, Ondo and. Osun electoral tribunal cases would tell you more. So, whoever wins at first ballot will be the president and I see GMB wins by landslide.

3 Likes

Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by temitemi1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
You see well jareee but u have to forget d problem looming part abeg grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by POPdecorator: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
@OP pls is that vision is from antenal or dish?

I know what happened change the kind of cockroach u dey eat u hear?

1 Like

Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by IanDiamonds: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP going through your previous posts has exposed the cluelessness in your unintelligent lie... Try to be smart in your deceit next time....

1 Like

Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by isan(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Go and sleep again and see d real vision

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by Princecalm(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
If na so vision no hard 2 see na.
Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by Opiosko: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
omokab:
I'm sure you are at a place where you are drinking paraga or dry gin.Is it INEC that declare candidate winner or supreme court?Is only when the case is taken to court that will reach supreme court.maybe what you are trying to say is that INeC will first declare BUARI but the case will later be challenge in court by PDP.
Lol take it easy man. I'm not talking about March 28. I said a vision...GEJ may win outrightly or it might be after litigations. I should have thought that to be obvious from the post..
Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by Opiosko: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
wakacome:
Yes I had a vision too that buhari won the election and goodluck jonathan started crying,crying and crying like a 2weeks old baby as he was packing his bags out from aso rock and preparing to go back to otuoke to go and start doing catfish farming.....you think say na only you dey see vision??if I hear.....
Mark my words.
Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by Opiosko: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:
You see well jareee but u have to forget d problem looming part abeg grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Let's pray for God to avert it.
Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by Opiosko: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Princecalm:
If na so vision no hard 2 see na.
Hard or simple, no man can make himself to see into the spirit. We take too many things as jokes..... If you love ur country, pray for Nigeria.
Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by mamajohn(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Opiosko:
Well i had this vision about a week ago and wanted to keep it to myslf but it's becoming a burden in my spirit. I saw Jona decleared winner by the Supreme Court ( There was a noticable UN influence) but there were some confusions when he was about to take the official oath of office. (I chose to keep the details). Trouble is looming but God is working on it. Pray for president Jonathan, Pray for Nigeria.
Do away with Cannabis sativa, it will definitely kill you, you can see yourself starting with nightmares which you call dream, I pray you don't pass from this your dream to death
Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by Opiosko: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
mamajohn:
Do away with Cannabis sativa, it will definitely kill you, you can see yourself starting with nightmares which you call dream, I pray you don't pass from this your dream to death
Hmm! If i may ask, why the outburst? Did i abuse your preferred candidate or any other person?. To to u are lady for that matter... God have mercy on u.

1 Like

Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by Princecalm(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Opiosko:
Hard or simple, no man can make himself to see into the spirit. We take too many things as jokes..... If you love ur country, pray for Nigeria.
if you love your country pray for change.
Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by charlsecy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
@OP,
Do you still believe in your so-called vision, now that Goodluck had congratulated Buhari on his electoral victory?
Re: 1 Saw The Supreme Court Pronounced GEJ Winner Of The 2015 Election. A Vision. by sammyj: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Story for the gods! ! Your vision is so short sited malicious. How on earth can a court give verdict without court suite. Abeg go and seat down jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OBAS CAN'T GUARANTEE VOTES for GEJ –South West People's Assembly / Childhood Picture Of Oby Ezekwesili As She Clock 51 / Behold Aba-portharcourt Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.