Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,764 members, 7,915,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno (37995 Views)

Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / Nigeria Navy Commandoes Rescue Operations Off NGR Coast / Picture Of The Newly Established Biafra Marine Commandoes By Massob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by appini: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
No mercy for the cripple after the criminal war.
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by bensowe(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Great men
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by corozy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
My able Combatant soldrs.....
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by anonimi: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
We shall surely overcome, HATERS combined with SABOTEURS notwithstanding!

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by chrisviral(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Adiwana:
Kill he modafkers...God bless you who die so that i will live

Haba grin
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by dani3(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
am new here pls who will explain this naira land forum for me

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm this one na Rambo on fire ooo lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by strawberryinc(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
we triumph still.....
victory is yours.....
welldone uv done wonderfully well....

MEANWHILE......

SAI BUHARI
APC
#ihavedecided to vote for BUHARI
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
She-cow ur days are numbered, fall down and die........ cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by M4gunners: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
emjoe1:
wow. So na me dey front page so? Abeg. I need a HUG.
Oya take it.

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by anonimi: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ebubeslym:
Elites armed with just Ak47?

are you serious?

see what elite troops look like below.

Thank you for desecrating the good sacrificial work of our soldiers.

Perhaps you can confirm to us that in the oyinbo countries whose pictures you showed a pensioner receives N23 million while a real worker earns minimum wage of N18,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by gafmod: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thats the spirit of naija! Foward ever,backward never...@ I HAVE DECIDED. Say baba!!
Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by madgoat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hahahahahaha elite troops my arse....
If u wanna see elite troops, check out the American army or British Army. This elite troops u showed us are like boyscouts wen compared to Israeli Army.
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by brownlord: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ebubeslym:

are you serious?

Why not confront them and see the effect of "just AK47"

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Melahou(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrFootball:
Elite wey dey use ordinary ak47

Elite can use cutlass if they want to grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by ndaman25: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ebubeslym:

are you serious?

hope u knw d road to Bornu
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by jreyez(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
bastien:
Arinze n co

Omo who you be?? Hahaha
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Melahou(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
dipopooo:
Commandoes? Ar dey special force?

No they are gorilla forces

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by bastien: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
jreyez:

Omo who you be?? Hahaha
die it,greet Arinze for me
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by jreyez(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
bastien:
die it,greet Arinze for me

No p na.. Show on Monday.
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by Melahou(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ebubeslym:

are you serious?

Is it about the weapon or the training?
They use weapons depending on the operation or availability
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by bastien: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
jreyez:

No p na.. Show on Monday.
I no dey satty as at now
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by cytellProperty: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kudos to our military.
#Changingthechanger
GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by nortcentrallord(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ride on Soldiers. Wipe those bastards out.
Up NM.
Up GEJ.
Up federal republic of Nigeria.
For GOD and Country.
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by jreyez(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
bastien:
I no dey satty as at now

Abobi no p na.
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by cytellProperty: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kudos to our military
#Changingthechanger
GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by bastien: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
jreyez:

Abobi no p na.
carry on

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by nortcentrallord(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
anonimi:
We shall surely overcome, HATERS combined with SABOTEURS notwithstanding!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

God bless you as you continue to expose them.
Anyone who fights the chosen one goes down just like it was in GEJ's history. See how their pack of cards will crumble after the election. Hehehehehe. I can't w8. Hihihihihih.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by sule5727: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
SenseiX:
Credit: Beegeagle Defence Blog
I love nigeria army God bless them give them the strength flush dis people out dis bless country!!!
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by greall12(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
I hail them
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by 400billionman: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
madgoat:
Hahahahahaha elite troops my arse....
If u wanna see elite troops, check out the American army or British Army. This elite troops u showed us are like boyscouts wen compared to Israeli Army.

And ur name is
Re: Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno by brownlord: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
dani3:
am new here pls who will explain this naira land forum for me

Welcome, nairaland mean different thing to all it's users.

To some it's business platform, they meet business partners, advertise products make contact. You find such people on investment, business or agric section etc

Some it's a hook up or dating site or blog. You find such people in romance section.

Some it's a place to have fun and troll, they are on every thread and sections, be careful with these set of people

Some, it's a place to pour out their frustration and blame GEJ for their pathetic life, example of such people are demdem, Ngeneukwenu aka cleverly, egift, dillumnati etc please avoid these set of people they are children of anger and robots in the hand of their pay masters.

Some they live their life here, I mean they are not moderators nor admin but earn more than those set I mentioned, for every comment they make on this forum example of such people are on politics section with username berem, Gbawe, crimejones etc.

The last two set of people have something in common, they are programmed robot made to shout "change" please ignore them.

Welcome on board and please try to comment with your handle except you are serving a ban

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of The Late Isiaka Adeleke / APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead / Refineries: How Dangote Group Was Chased Away From Rivers – Bobmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.