Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,233 members, 7,884,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. (1406 Views)

Jonathan Makes ‘last Minute’ Cancellation Of Aso Rock Trip / Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan Makes Public Appearance Again (photos) / Jonathan Makes 5 Appointments In Education Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by LFJ: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mr. Jonathan, when are you going to the mosque to knee down for the chief imam to complete the comedian show.

1 Like

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by LFJ: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please, I need your vote.

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by Princecalm(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
This brings me to the conclusion that 'it is only when we are in problem that we run to God'

2 Likes

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by danot1030: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Princecalm:
This brings me to the conclusion that 'it is only when we are in problem that we run to God'
Jonathan is not seen only running to God here, he even goes to the shrines to consult occult.

1 Like

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by iduzebaba(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
what shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world but loses his soul to the devil,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Op, you seem to be an e-diot and b.astard.

Point of correction: he is president dr. Goodluck Jonathan. The commander in chief of the armed forces, federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by aresa: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Damn!!! Jona don sufa.... grin grin grin

What a clown.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by LFJ: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
masterpower:
Op, you seem to be an e-diot and b.astard.

Point of correction: he is president dr. Goodluck Jonathan. The commander in chief of the armed forces, federal republic of Nigeria.

If I am i.d.iot, you would have seen me joining you to celebrate a fo.ol as leader.

4 Likes

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan needs to get off his knees and prepare to conduct free and fair elections.

If he loses he needs to accept it and hand over to the winner and leave with whatever dignity he may have remaining.
Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by Luggi007(m): 3:08am On Mar 15, 2015
If he likes he should pay a visit to Illuminati, amadioha n Lucifer himself, its too late cuz Nigerians have decided to send him back to otueke soonest.
#ihavedecided
#march4buhari

1 Like

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Op, include this too.

Here is picture of Jonathan being baptized into olumba Olumba in 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by joeyfire(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2015
I actually clicked on this thread link to defend gej then I saw the olumba olumba baptism pic...

1 Like

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by moderatorr1: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2015
Very funny

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by Canme4u(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is destined to bankrupt Nigeria. Pastor Tunde Bakare 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. by vanilson(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption not stealing,
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Showbiz Interactive Session With President Jonathan / The Shocker GEJ Will Get Next Weekend When He Loses Elections / Suleja People Should Update Us Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.