Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,769 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Is It Possible?...help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible?...help (855 Views)

Is It Possible For Me To Bleep Her In The Same Room With Her Friend / Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. / Is It Possible For A Girl Who Have Been Having Sex To Paused For 2mnths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible?...help by emilykel(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have this friend who is also my name sake,he is by far older than me and to be frank,we are quite opposite,am into sex and stuff and he prefares the romeo and juliet thing (or so he claims).There is this girl however that is my girlfriend which he knows as well.I knew he had some intentions towards her cuz it was obvious but did nothing cuz i trust him.He however,teaches her computer packages while i teach programming to others since she is more into microsoft packages than php and stuff so i let them be together...recently,she now tries to avoid me and doesnt even like me coming close to her anymore..my question is,has he said bad things about me to her to buy her to himself? (As they are now tea and sugar).to be frank,i dont believe he can do anything to hurt me cuz the only thing i know he has that is wrong is pride...please help
Re: Is It Possible?...help by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
so angry ?
Re: Is It Possible?...help by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
@ops, rules No 1,*Never aloud some one to put smile on your woman's face*.
Re: Is It Possible?...help by AndreRose(f): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rule No 2 trust no one
Re: Is It Possible?...help by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
emilykel:
I have this friend who is also my name sake,he is by far older than me and to be frank,we are quite opposite,am into sex and stuff and he prefares the romeo and juliet thing (or so he claims).There is this girl however that is my girlfriend which he knows as well.I knew he had some intentions towards her cuz it was obvious but did nothing cuz i trust him.He however,teaches her computer packages while i teach programming to others since she is more into microsoft packages than php and stuff so i let them be together...recently,she now tries to avoid me and doesnt even like me coming close to her anymore..my question is,has he said bad things about me to her to buy her to himself? (As they are now tea and sugar).to be frank,i dont believe he can do anything to hurt me cuz the only thing i know he has that is wrong is pride...please help

I guess she's more into .NET seriously PHP sucks when you got stuff like LINQ, TypeScript and ASP.NET MVC or maybe he told her you don't use comment in your codes and she was mortified.

*Seriously* Don't stress yourself over a babe not worth it instead focus on that programming because a lot of companies are looking for PHP Developers, are you in Lagos ?
Re: Is It Possible?...help by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Your friend is Not Loyal. undecided
Re: Is It Possible?...help by emilykel(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Am at benue state
Re: Is It Possible?...help by MrIncrediible(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:
Your friend is Not Loyal. undecided
Re: Is It Possible?...help by MrIncrediible(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
emilykel:
Am at benue state
See you stressing your head over one girl when you're in Benue State of all places...move on bro, your friend has "stabbed" you.
Re: Is It Possible?...help by henribj(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2015
emilykel:

young man, the only advise i can give you is this
if any woman gives you attitude, give her attitude back
if she gives you 1% attitude, give her %110 attitude back
kapish?
infact that is rule number 3
Re: Is It Possible?...help by cokacoola(m): 5:36am On Mar 15, 2015
you friand has snatch your galafriand and you hear asking qustions

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Love Is This? / Football Vs Sex / Magic! How Your Future Spouse Would Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.