Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,592 members, 7,941,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) (60977 Views)

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP / Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Jostico:

mr man shut up and grow up

STFU AND GROW UP
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by amnesty7: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2015
doctokwus:
Pls I have always wanted to ask:that pics that has been circulating of GEJ rocking d ar se of that lady with his abunna,is it real or photoshopped?
Is for real. It happened barely 24 hours in Kano after the Nyanya bombing where he shed crocodile tears. He went to Kano to welcome Mr Ibrahim Shekarau (current minister of education who promised to deliver Kano to the Clueless grin) to PDP. Around him you would see many PDP guys as well as Sani Danja performing. Kwankwaso had to sweep the place immediately after and, before night, a heavy rain fell and cleansed the ground.
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by omoTsexy: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2015
and u urself no get sense...idiot
maxdozie:
Apc ppl too Mumu why
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Fellonigerians: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Very funny...
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Ephemmm: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
clevvermind:
but he is your president. mumu.

But Buhari has not acted as President and Minister of Petroleum without certificate. Super mumu tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Kennyinusa(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
freshness2020:
you guys should sharap abeg undecided undecided....
there's nothing in the gibberish you are spewing APC...
..FOR YOUR INFORMATION.. THE REASON THIS FEAT IS COMING NOW IS BECAUSE THE PROCUREMENT OF THE
MILITARY EQUIPMENT S WERE STALLED BY YOUR BOKO HARAM SYMPATHIZERS IN THE SENATE... but thank God we are winning the fight..
awon oniranu
GOD BLESS THE NA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT..
GEJ 2015...

Am very sure that if your family members was affected by this your insurgency, then you would have been singing a different song.
Just picture is, your sis with Boko haram, your house burnt, you family displaced e.t.c.
Please just imagine this thing happening for a moment and i bet that it would #change your life forever.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by freshcvv(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
jordanriverz:
prophet jeremiah .....keep weeping

Mrs lot, pillar of salt your portion.
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by BushidoBlue(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
ollah1:
Gaddafi's Last Speech!!!

In the name of Allah, the ...beneficent, the merciful...

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert, I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Ronald Reagan, when he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me, instead he killed that poor innocent child. Then I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union.

I did all I could to help people Understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more. They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for some, but for others, they knew I was the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true Arab and Muslim leader we've had since Salah-al-Deen, when he claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed Libya, for my people, it was his footsteps I tried to follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination - from thieves who would steal from us.

Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called "capitalism" ,but all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer.

So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following His path, the path that has made our country rich with farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters.

I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this land, my people, all the thousands who are all my children, then so be it.

Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stoop up to betrayal, stood up to the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light.

When others were building castles, I lived in a modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like Salah-al-Deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself...

In the West, some have called me "mad", "crazy", but they know the truth yet continue to lie, they know that our land is independent and free, not in the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free, may Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

-Mu'ummar Qaddafi.
May Allah 4give and grant you with Jannatul firdaus. Ameeen

These are all Ghaddafi's property....

Next time before you hero worship someone learn a bit more about your idol...

Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
BushidoBlue:

These are all Ghaddafi's property....

Next time before you hero worship someone learn a bit more about your idol...

So my above comment means I worship him. U r gullible, and the only thing you can bring out from the whole comment is these pictures.
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
freshcvv:

Mrs lot, pillar of salt your portion.
king saul ur end is now
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by freshcvv(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
jordanriverz:
king saul ur end is now

Jezebel, dogs preparing to eat your remains on the street of wherever you are.
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
freshcvv:

Jezebel, dogs preparing to eat your remains on the street of wherever you are.
lucipher nd his demonic angels roast in hell
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by freshcvv(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
jordanriverz:
lucipher nd his demonic angels roast in hell

Serpent the mother and creator of evil..lake of fire is your destination.
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Meddy20: 12:15am On Mar 17, 2015
englishmart:
obviously Amaechi paid for the advert. Buhari doesn't have money to sponsor this...
yes dear true talk because hes not a thief like ur cow boy hat wearing president

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection / President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.