Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,904 members, 7,935,876 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store (5121 Views)

This Ghanaian Dude Is So Nice To Me / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store by Batman123: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2015
^^^ Lol do you take her seriously.
Re: I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store by onila(f): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2015
booqee:
ok you're right tho (on not depending on daddy), but how about you making ur own money..you don't av to depend on rich men to survive.

You might lose ur Virginity soon at this rate
off course I will make my own

and still have a rich man by my side
Re: I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store by free2ryhme: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2015
onila:
he used to ask me out all the time
I was like eww, he owns an African store that sells rice and beans for a living undecided

I rarely even go to his own store when I reach that side

today, after I came out of the Nigerian store opposite his shop, after buying eba and egusi soup

I saw him drive pass thru with his brand new BMW X6 Jeep cry grin

next time, I reach the African store shopping complex, I will be visiting tongue grin

Nigerian girls and materialism

tufiakwa

Get ready to be third wife

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store by onila(f): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Batman123:
^^^ Lol do you take her seriously.
tongue sharrap
Re: I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store by onila(f): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2015
free2ryhme:

Nigerian girls and materialism

tufiakwa

Get ready to be third wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) / This Endowed Actress Wants You Guys To See Her Assets ( Photo ) / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.