Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,130 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (328072 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
MzNelly:

Pure? Who is?

Loyal? To the core.
cheesy I envy the lucky guy.... If u really meant the word 'loyal'
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
missclasssy

you know a punchline of mine can knock yo teeth off.../.. blazing through you crib with nines.. to bust you real shot.../...I'm deadly with bars ..seeing me friendly is scarce.. you better woo this gee first.../..

fore I go beast & defuse yo face.../... I bet you won't fight back & if you do I'll renew my craze.../.. then hold a sword like a cane to take your handout like a student who refuse to pay
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you sure? tongue

Positive undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by naijaboiy: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay Ma"am cheesy cheesy
Your wish.... smiley

Lemme woo Blackett
Cc Nai jaboiy
Noted
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
kinglahkay:
missclasssy

you know a punchline of mine can knock yo teeth off.../.. blazing through you crib with nines.. to bust you real shot.../...I'm deadly with bars ..seeing me friendly is scarce.. you better woo this gee first.../..

fore I go beast & defuse yo face.../... I bet you won't fight & if you do I'll renew my craze.../.. then hold a sword like a cane to take your handout like a student who refuse to pay

this is not rap section !
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
chimerase2:
so how many ML of unripped pawpaw leave should I adminster to amu undecided
Just 250 ml grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I only battle top-tiers

you have to beat a vet before I brawl you.. Once you do that, holla at me

via vocal right
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
farano:
Ask yourself same kweshion grin
Albino, I hope you're wooing someone ? I just want to remind you that you'll need your sunshade before you end up wooing Musiwa. cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
kinglahkay:
missclasssy

fore I go beast & defuse yo face.../... I bet you won't fight back & if you do I'll renew my craze.../.. then hold a sword like a cane to take your handout like a student who refuse to pay

Lame gringringrin
I can do better than that even when I am feeling sleepy.
Ask darkrebel
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
farano:
This one we don't want to woo you....I think you should change your profile pic let's see how it goes grin grin grin
I was told by my babalawo say if that pic no reach one year, my prick go lose 3 inches grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

this is not rap section !

since being gentle ain't working I decided to use threat grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
D1ck:
cheesy I envy the lucky guy.... If u really meant the word 'loyal'

Tee-hee smiley

Opioko:

Okay...

sad
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Lame gringringrin
I can do better than that even when I am feeling sleepy.

hehehe huh sorry grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Positive undecided
undecided

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by chimerase2: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Just 250 ml grin
haba na ovrdose
u wan finish everitin for der even de future pikins grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lala247:

Oh u shud have said

Try mirexxx
werrin hapun? smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
cutieberie1:

that z wat friends re for....if i dont help u who will...
nobody oooo *kisses*

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
undecided

Keep on looking undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's very good of you cheesy
tnx cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
kinglahkay:

via vocal right

Anyone.. text or audio

naijaboy when is the wooing commencing?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by naijaboiy: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
With my bony legs like naijaboiy own, I go outrun them na grin
angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sijioke:
may almighty GOD bless that virtuous lady who just put a smile on my face and may GOD always move sorrow away from her! .
amen smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by naijaboiy: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Anyone.. text or audio

naijaboy when is the wooing commencing?
Thursday,,friday and probably saturday. Depending on the number of slots.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
I was told by my babalawo say if that pic no reach one year, my prick go lose 3 inches grin grin grin
Hehe....
Bro wetin happen na?

All them ladies are running away from you. grin grin grin

The gods must revisit your case. cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by stephenqueen: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
kinglahkay:
missclasssy

go listen to reminisce's local rapper song......punch line o jawo mo
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
chimerase2:
haba na ovrdose
u wan finish everitin for der even de future pikins grin
No e go only make sure say you get two more tries before e go get another belle grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by cherryice(f): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tashaamania:
I'm fyn hun kiss
sure you are
now tell that biitch of urs to stop rantn the bitcch cald luxanne
why you take so much time in replyn?
Is truckpusher wrkng on you? grin tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Keep on looking undecided
Go joor.

If I catch you on my bed eh.
you go hear whie. grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
MzNelly:

Tee-hee smiley

sad
I just don't know why I'm addicted to you, is it a charm?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by cherryice(f): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Albino, I hope you're wooing someone ? I just want to remind you that you'll need your sunshade before you end up wooing Musiwa. cheesy
god of my fathers!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tandullceblog:

I'm here

And who are u wooing?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe....
Bro wetin happen na?

All them ladies are running away from you. grin grin grin

The gods must revisit your case. cheesy
Bros no mind them, we never get water for one week now, no be say I want make My armpit dey smell like bricklayer own, but how we go do na, dem no pay salary sef how we wan buy cologne, boss leave o, My case bad grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.