Stats: 3,193,119 members, 7,949,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray (2160 Views)

Fashola Begs Nigerians To Accept Hike In Electricity Bill / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by resty4(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
There has been a lot of prophecies and revelations about the forthcoming general election.
With only two weeks to the presidential elections scheduled for March 28, a Nigerian cleric based in the United Kingdom, Bishop Bassey Effiong Orok has called on the presidency and Nigerians to pray hard so that the death of a prominent Nigerian in the President Goodluck Jonathan’s cabinet would be averted.
According to Daily Independent report, Orok, who is an acclaimed seer, asked the president to persuade members of his cabinet to go spiritual for God’s intervention.
The cleric said: “Soon, a prominent Nigerian citizen who works within the Presidency will pass away. This means Nigeria as a nation will soon observe a minute’s silent for a departed soul.
“President Goodluck Jonathan should, therefore, pray to Almighty God and at the same time call his cabinet to pray fervently, because it is time for politicians and indeed Nigerians and all of humanity in general to know that when you try to pull your fellow man down, you are trying to pull yourself down and when you pull your fellow man down, you have succeeded in pulling yourself down. Whatever a man sows, so shall he reap.”
READ ALSO: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria’s Messiah Is
He however did not mention the timing of the impending death.
Speaking about Boko Haram, Orok said: “Members of the Boko Haram militant group will come out to vote. This is one of the wonders the Almighty God is taking Nigeria as a nation through. In this regard, therefore, it is better for all sets of militants operating in any part of Nigeria, including those of Niger Delta, to put a total stop to such acts because under the sun there is time for everything.”
Orok also predicted that private jet owners in Nigeria would soon regret their choice of opulence to the detriment of millions of poor Nigerians.
“It would not be long from now when private jet owners would not be able to maintain their jets, because most Nigerians think they can play over the Almighty God who created them. Those that think so should be pitied,” he added.Orok is known for his accurate predictions. Some include the death of General Sani Abacha, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, John Attah Mills of Ghana, and Olusegun Obasanjo’s failed third term bid.
Some days back, a popular Ghanaian pastor Apostle B.B. Frederick had said President Jonathan will on March 28 win the presidential electiononce again.http://www.naij.com/402779-cleric-drops-alarming-prophecy-begs-nigerians-to-pray.html
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by mperoakeem(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ok... Make GEJ lead us in prayer.
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by dkronicle(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
OKAY. LET ME START MY PRAYER NOW.. GUYS PLEASE WHATS YOUR OPINION[sup] HERE https://www.nairaland.com/2195571/widow-slapped-police-did-nothing
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by Horizona001(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
G
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by Wuuworld(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
God's intervention I pray to thee o Lord
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by sammyj: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ok we don hear and why would the OPs used that opportunity to sneak in the clueless one supposed win in the forthcoming election which is not part of the prediction !!

SAI Buhari / Osibanjo Abeg !!

Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by haffaze777(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
wetin cum concern me?
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by gebest: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
no problem if the person that will die is a politician.
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by danot1030: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why should we pray? Pdp has been apostle of death since the campaign began, seems they know the way of death, let them deal with. While they are all dying, Buhari will be waxing stronger.

Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by Kakpos: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
NA WAOOOO EVERYBODY PROPHESIED ABACHA'S DEATH!
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by nationwide1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Only God knows the truth. Let God be true but every man a liar.
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by buskie13(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
gej is de right man for d job...no doubt...

GEJ=God Elected Jonathan.. so who's fit to take de crown from his head

no one cool

that's why i say GEJ till 2019 baby tongue
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by EmmySparky(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Have We not been praying since..abegi..I go just sit down and watch
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by SOUNDKING: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Any prayer that will break the gates of this zoo has my big Amen.
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by egift(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
As we march to Change Jonathan, we pray to God for the grace to over Jonathan and the Corruption in his Government.
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by acidtalk: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
CHECKOUT A MORE PRECISED PREDICTION HERE FOR 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2139771/must-read-predictions-2015
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by coldFLARES1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan, life member and patron of the international association of white witches, Nigeria Command, to lead a prayer to avert death? Don't witches draw their sustenance on blood any longer? This is one joke taken too far!
Re: Cleric Drops Alarming Prophecy, Begs Nigerians To Pray by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
E be like say na prophesy things de trend now make I kukuma join them

Bakassi Pays F0r Radio Biafra Transmitter / Biafra Is Just A Symptom; The Disease Is The System! / Meet The First Doctorate Degree Holder Of Mathematics In Sub-saharan Africa