Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Discover Correct Nigeria Postcode - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Discover Correct Nigeria Postcode (526 Views)

(clap Him) Or (clap For Him) Which One Is Correct???? / Pls How Do I Correct The Mistake My Bank Made During BVN Registration? / The Most Hilarious Auto-correct Mistakes Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover Correct Nigeria Postcode by solutionfort: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dear Nairalander,

Be very honest, when you fill a form online, what do you normally fill if you are asked to provide postcode?

234, 234000, 23401

If you are like most Nigerians who still use any of the above number as postcode,

YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG

I understand that many international websites will accept the number as postcode but that's not Nigeria postcode.

I use to make the same mistake until I discovered how to get correct postcode for any city in Nigeria.

I have published a step by steps guide for you to generate correct postcode for any city in Nigeria.

Follow the guides at this link http://www.vitalischime.com/discover-correct-nigeria-poster-code/ to get correct postcode for your own city. Its very easy thing to do.

The info is priceless!

Regards,

Vitalis Chime

PS: As a true citizen of Nigeria, you should have information like this. Follow the steps at http://www.vitalischime.com/discover-correct-nigeria-poster-code/ to generate postcode for your own city.
Re: Discover Correct Nigeria Postcode by Ebubeslym(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
wonderful...
this should grace the front page...
and not all those Tonto dike selfie threads making front-page every minute.

PS: pls check this ur link.
Re: Discover Correct Nigeria Postcode by solutionfort: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thanks @ Ebubeslym. I feel honored by your endorsement. Please let me know the problem you are having with the link so I can fix it. The link is working fine at my end.

Ebubeslym:
wonderful...
this should grace the front page...
and not all those Tonto dike selfie threads making front-page every minute.

PS: pls check this ur link.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Marrying An Older Bachelor - Advice To Ladies!!! / When The Woman You Want To Marry Introduces This To You As Her Pet / Smiling President Buhari Meets With UN Secretary In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.