Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,996 members, 7,933,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Empty Without Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Empty Without Mom (1041 Views)

I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / My Mom Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empty Without Mom by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
j
Re: Empty Without Mom by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sorry dear. Although you didn't finish your experience.
By the way, you are pretty.
Re: Empty Without Mom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Always know that whenever u think about her,shez right there with u. Whenver u remember that night u saw her crying,shez right beside u. Just try to be a good mum,like she was to u and ur sibs.

1 Like

Re: Empty Without Mom by fwwins(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

tOUCHING

1 Like

Re: Empty Without Mom by fwwins(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
chinma414:
my parents got seperated when i was 6.my father abandoned my mom with myself and my 3sibling.my mom toiled and suffered herself to give us d best.i woke up one night and found my mom crying and i realized dat despite she was deeply hurting inside.after dat day,my mom and i bcame inseperable.we could never spend a day without each other and i even had to choose a stranger as a suitor because he lived very close to mum.i continued seeing her almost on a daily basis,i promised her heaven and earth,we still did evrytin together and even when i had my baby she was d only one there with me dat night and was even screaming more than me.i thought we finally got the happiness we deserved,but my mom got ill.we went to countless hospitals but they couldnt find anytin wrong wit mom.

I am so sorry

1 Like

Re: Empty Without Mom by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
thanks.i just finished it.

2 Likes

Re: Empty Without Mom by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
almostFamous:
Always know that whenever u think about her,shez right there with u. Whenver u remember that night u saw her crying,shez right beside u. Just try to be a good mum,like she was to u and ur sibs.
tanx.

1 Like

Re: Empty Without Mom by Kennycyphers(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
chinma414:
tanx.

I feel your pain... I have been in your shoes.. But just believe God will see you through.

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed My Wife! A Must Read By All. / Who Will You Choose?? / Urgent Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.