Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,234 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode (4105 Views)

APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government / I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode / Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by dein77(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
ellechrystal:

Till then ooo..

Nothing do you. We are sure of delivering PH to the noble cause. Forget those Amaechi rants on media.
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by ellechrystal(f): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
dein77:

Nothing do you. We are sure of delivering PH to the noble cause. Forget those Amaechi rants on media.
He he he
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by holatin(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
is dat d same thing that killed your dad
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by garrix8: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
FFK should keep telling us how Apc members are violent men, ritualists and thieves instead of promoting the phantom achievements of Jonadunce. His rants are pleasing only to the ears of PD-Pigs but insufficient to convince anyone to Vote for the clueless one.

Meanwhile Apc has focused on promoting their candidates and how they intend to right 16 years of PDP misrule. Apc has had a better and more coordinated campaign while PDP has taken over as the opposition party.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

4 Likes

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Your Dad will die first

(no offeinse)

1 Like

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by limmo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
me I get two questions o,...... pls who is Dis guy Fani Kayode? and how many votes e get?
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by holatin(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Thunder fire your slutty mother

Product of dog's sperm like you
answer my question first before you curse your generation d way devil layed it on them 609 yrs ago.
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by nicklaus40: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
dein77:

So who gave Tinubu and El-rufai food? Wake up, this is politics.
what is dis one saying
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Bekwarra(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hate him or love him FFK is an intelligent man.

1 Like

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by egift(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
FFK the Chameleon grin grin grin grin
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
aguiyi:
It's hard to believe that this guy is not related to Bar*canista cheesy grin grin grin grin
Honestly, I find it VERY hard to believe a sane human being is capable of such 180 degrees flip in Loyalty.

I just can't do it. It is just too shameful.
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Omooba77: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
Honestly, I find it VERY hard to believe a sane human being is capable of such 180 degrees flip in Loyalty.

I just can't do it. It is just too shameful.
What of those who are campaigning for Buhari now?
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
This one gets APC brain drained fellows hiding and shaking...

Before it was Lai Mohammed, now FFK is here, they are hiding.

GEJ Till 2019.

1 Like

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Omooba77:

What of those who are campaigning for Buhari now?
If I call you a fool, you'd say I'm insulting you. Did you see me make any exceptions
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:
FFK the Chameleon grin grin grin grin

But today, Atiku, Amechi, Kwankwaso are in APC, are they not chameleon?

Close that your diarhoea mouth.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Omooba77: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
If I call you a fool, you'd say I'm insulting you. Did you see me make any exceptions
Thank you,God bless you sir;you all have same DNA of abusive word.

1 Like

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Omooba77:

Thank you,God bless you sir;you all have same DNA of abusive word.
Mscheew. Step aside and keep your gratitude and blessings to yourself. You are boring.

1 Like

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Omooba77: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
Mscheew. Step aside and keep your gratitude and blessings to yourself. You are boring.
Thank you,God bless ;truth is bitter
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by experimentist: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Just like Barcanista.. They talk from both sides of their dirty stinky mouth

1 Like

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by bboshodi: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC does not have time for documentary. PDP is known for that.

Buhari all the way...
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by tolu4you: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
“Better still, have
they forgotten what Buhari himself once said about Tinubu and his
ACN governors as being ‘corrupt, treacherous, unstable and
unreliable?’
I want us to look in to this

APC, change......!
i pity apc sha
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by reborn1: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Femi, Biancar ojuku is waiting for you in the room, stop wasting her time.
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Omooba77: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:
FFK should keep telling us how Apc members a

re violent men, ritualists and thieves instead of promoting the phantom achievements of Jonadunce. His rants are pleasing only to the ears of PD-Pigs but insufficient to convince anyone to Vote for the clueless one.

Meanwhile Apc has focused on promoting their candidates and how they intend to right 16 years of PDP misrule. Apc has had a better and more coordinated campaign while PDP has taken over as the opposition party.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

I beg make you tell our governors make them stay manage their states,see how Dolphins of PortHarcourt missed out..Learn from history,APC is not the change we need

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by holatin(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Nope i won't answer to a product of dog's sperm and a harlot mother like you because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
I can now deduce from yours t that you are nothing but a kid fortunate to be the internet at his disposal.

go and play with your mate
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by duduade: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Daft soul
Re: I’v Changed My Views About Jonathan – Fani-kayode by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2015
shikaan:
He wondered whether the APC has forgotten what Nasir El-Rufai once said about Buhari being ”outdated and unelectable” and what asiwaju Bola Tinubu once said about Buhari being ”obsessed with power, wicked, sadistic and unreliable.”Both El-Rufai and Tinubu are staunch members of the APC.Fani-Kayode said, “Better still, have they forgotten what Buhari himself once said about Tinubu and his ACN governors as being ‘corrupt, treacherous, unstable and unreliable?’
and what did ffk said abt Jonathan before?
What did abati said abt Jonathan in 2011?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life / Picture Of The Day. Wike And Brown Envelope. / The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.