Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,226 members, 7,947,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (693420 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Quake/Skye/Daisy Johnson's new AoS season 3 costume. I like the gauntlets, comic faithful

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by wx9Z: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Always good to see movie lovers like myself smiley . Please y'all should try and partake in my movie blog www.yeyepikin.com where we talk all about movies. You are welcome to guest post, I am looking for you smiley. Let's Share our views about our favorite movies. You can mail me yeyepikinonline@gmail.com. If you wanna join our team.

*quoting Ultron
I know you're good people. I know you mean well. But you just didn't think it through.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
moneyallowed:
Quake/Skye/Daisy Johnson's new AoS season 3 costume. I like the gauntlets, comic faithful
Why so serious, Love? You know your sense of humor is what I love most about you.
Hope Skye doesn't develop into a grim and over-serious character.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kaycee7:
Why so serious, Love? You know your sense of humor is what I love most about you.
Hope Skye doesn't develop into a grim and over-serious character.
grin we live in harsh and dangerous times, seriousness is an asset now. What i actually hate tho is that they cut out her uh, behind, in the 2nd pic. We could have erm...confirmed her identity with a quick booty scan
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
moneyallowed:

grin we live in harsh and dangerous times, seriousness is an asset now. What i actually hate tho is that they cut out her uh, behind, in the 2nd pic. We could have erm...confirmed her identity with a quick booty scan
Yeah!! I thought I was the only one pissed about that. grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Y'all could simply go outside your room & see booty. Or just look at your profile in a full length mirror...Solved.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2015
cao:
Y'all could simply go outside your room & see booty. Or just look at your profile in a full length mirror...Solved.
Be Honest!! You paused Thor's shirtless scenes, didn't you? wink wink
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Kaycee7:
Be Honest!! You paused Thor's shirtless scenes, didn't you? wink wink
Ah...duh, but I could still live without it. Although, I do remember the one time I took a screenshot of Orlando Jones' bent booty once and proceeded to talk about it on Tumblr. Seriously, I still had the scene paused and everything. And it might have gotten only about 10 notes, but one of those notes included the actual Orlando Jones.

The guy is a proper troll - likes to stoke the flames of his fans crazy... I just checked my Tumblr - 14 notes & that mofo was the last person to like it. Oh and it was an episode of Sleepy Hollow, he was choking a guy, then broke his neck, then bent over. I lost at least 30 minutes of my life to that moment...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
cao:

Ah...duh, but I could still live without it. Although, I do remember the one time I took a screenshot of Orlando Jones' bent booty once and proceeded to talk about it on Tumblr. Seriously, I still had the scene paused and everything. And it might have gotten only about 10 notes, but one of those notes included the actual Orlando Jones.

The guy is a proper troll - likes to stoke the flames of his fans crazy... I just checked my Tumblr - 14 notes & that mofo was the last person to like it. Oh and it was an episode of Sleepy Hollow, he was choking a guy, then broke his neck, then bent over. I lost at least 30 minutes of my life to that moment...
grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by stillreal(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
So my only white crush Rachel McAdams was confirmed to have a role in the upcoming Doc Strange movie. Wish Marvel gave her Captain Marvel instead, well got a reason not to miss Doc Strange now grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
moneyallowed:

grin
Y'all need to get on Orlando Jones' level. The guy does not play fair.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kmallikarjuna/times-orlando-jones-won-the-internet
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Non MCU related but i saw this and thought, now that's fantastic cgi! @SIRcumalot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcgJRQWxKnw&persist_app=1&app=desktop&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by DerrickM(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Let's not forget MCU's 1st successful box office film that paved the way for other titles in its cinematic universe. None other than my personal favourite Blade Trilogy. Wesley Snipes is presently in talks for another mega movie...can't wait!!!
Other than we await Gambit's movie,Black Panther,DeadPool and other X-Men movies in the nearest future etc...

MrDojo:
I wnted to start thread for all d MCU lovers out der..... the MCU has released mega hit movies like avengers...iron man...cap America so on.....so d purpose of dis thread is 4 all MCU fans to talk abt upcoming movies....past movies and even TvSeries and Comic books.....[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by superbloke(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
moneyallowed:
Non MCU related but i saw this and thought, now that's fantastic cgi! @SIRcumalot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcgJRQWxKnw&persist_app=1&app=desktop&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Awesome! cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 2:13am On Sep 16, 2015
moneyallowed:

the animated version of this movie was so good I hope they won't ruin it.
This lupita woman is in everything,
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by stillreal(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2015
DerrickM:
Let's not forget MCU's 1st successful box office film that paved the way for other titles in its cinematic universe. None other than my personal favourite Blade Trilogy. Wesley Snipes is presently in talks for another mega movie...can't wait!!!
Other than we await Gambit's movie,Black Panther,DeadPool and other X-Men movies in the nearest future etc...

The original blade trilogy wasn't part of MCU , though Marvels got the rights back to Blade. The first Blade/X-men 1 was responsible for the resurgence of comic book movies after Batman and Robin killed it. Blade 1 and 2 rocked, blade 3 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gj22(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
moneyallowed:

The lullaby scene in age of ultron was just as magnificent. She touched the hulk, his skin stretched/compressed in the right places like a normal skin would.

James Camerons avatar had the best CGI I have seen while the other avatar (last airbender) had the worst.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gj22(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
stillreal:

The original blade trilogy wasn't part of MCU , though Marvels got the rights back to Blade. The first Blade/X-men 1 was responsible for the resurgence of comic book movies after Batman and Robin killed it. Blade 1 and 2 rocked, blade 3 lipsrsealed

Haha. Batman and Robin. I just remembered, that was the worst superhero movie ever after superman 2 I think (the one he spun the earth in reverse to rewind time :x). And the worst part is, schwarzeneggar was in it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
gj22:

The lullaby scene in age of ultron was just as magnificent. She touched the hulk, his skin stretched/compressed in the right places like a normal skin would.

James Camerons avatar had the best CGI I have seen while the other avatar (last airbender) had the worst.
We must never talk about M. Night Hack-and-destroy's rendition of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Never. How can you destroy your child's favourite TV show?! What would you have done if it was their worst show? Now, I don't even give the guy chance anymore to disappoint me, I see/hear his name on the poster or the advert, I just remove myself from the equation. As far as I'm concerned he's only made 2 films - Six Sense & Unbreakable, okay maybe 2 and half (if you add Signs). I'm sure those folks who watched The Happening, are still wondering what the hell happened...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVwtCU48Koo
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SageNaruto(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2015
pls, I need ur opinions on this... help a broda out:
www.nairaland.com/2604373/check-out#38090126
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JUHABACH: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2015
gj22:

Haha. Batman and Robin. I just remembered, that was the worst superhero movie ever after superman 2 I think (the one he spun the earth in reverse to rewind time :x). And the worst part is, schwarzeneggar was in it.

WRONG. the worst superhero movie in history is SUPERMAN 4. batman and robin is actually watchable.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by stillreal(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2015
JUHABACH:

WRONG. the worst superhero movie in history is SUPERMAN 4. batman and robin is actually watchable.

Superman 2 was actually good, even with the cheesy time reversal thing. Now Superman 4 The quest for peace, that was beyond horrible.

Worst comic book movies

Superman 4-Nuclear man with radioactive claws , biggest joke ever cheesy

Cat woman-couldn't make it through 10 mins , just awful and don't get me started on that costume.

Batman and Robin - Bat nips , bad jokes, Dumb Bane, Bat girl , Campy , it goes on. Funny thing is i still watch it every time it comes on, more like a comedy to me.

Superman returns - Boring and super baby
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
I think I'm the only person who likes Catwoman...I guess I'll soon reschedule a rewatch. Man, rewatching comic book or game based films as an adult is a proper revelation. Mario Bros was terrible!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gj22(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
stillreal:

Superman 2 was actually good, even with the cheesy time reversal thing. Now Superman 4 The quest for peace, that was beyond horrible.

Worst comic book movies

Superman 4-Nuclear man with radioactive claws , biggest joke ever cheesy

Cat woman-couldn't make it through 10 mins , just awful and don't get me started on that costume.

Batman and Robin - Bat nips , bad jokes, Dumb Bane, Bat girl , Campy , it goes on. Funny thing is i still watch it every time it comes on, more like a comedy to me.

Superman returns - Boring and super baby

I totally forgot about cat woman.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gj22(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
cao:
I think I'm the only person who likes Catwoman...I guess I'll soon reschedule a rewatch. Man, rewatching comic book or game based films as an adult is a proper revelation. Mario Bros was terrible!

I remember watching cat woman, that movie was awful. And the quality didn't even help matters. It was that time when dvd was raining.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by rapmike(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
You guys are harsh on Batman and Robin and Catwoman ( actually I felt Catwoman dented Halle Berry's career, good thing she still held to the Storm role in X-men). Never watched Superman 4( only ever watched Man of Steel) but all the reviews about that film makes it look wack. Both Avatars were not up to my expectations, although I think we would have seen the last of The Last Airbender. Hope Avatar: Pandora will make more sense.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
M. Night Hack-a-ton actually said he'd be working on a TLA sequel after his next thriller...There are times I wonder why folks still give this man money... cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Its been a while guys.......I can see u guyz r all buzzing...... As 4 me d worst superhero movie I ave ever watched is Elektra N daredevil (movie)......horrible is an understatement to classify this two movies.......N till dis day I dnt knw w@ waz happening in c@ woman
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by rapmike(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
MrDojo:
Its been a while guys.......I can see u guyz r all buzzing...... As 4 me d worst superhero movie I ave ever watched is Elektra N daredevil (movie)......horrible is an understatement to classify this two movies.......N till dis day I dnt knw w@ waz happening in c@ woman

Elektra was truly the worst super-hero film.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gj22(m): 3:41am On Sep 25, 2015
If we talk about the lamest MCU "superhero", it's Ant-man. Even the name is soo lame. Don't get me wrong, the movie was great, funny as hell (that Spanish guy made my day with his narrations) but the powers are soo lame.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2015
gj22:
If we talk about the lamest MCU "superhero", it's Ant-man. Even the name is soo lame. Don't get me wrong, the movie was great, funny as hell (that Spanish guy made my day with his narrations) but the powers are soo lame.
Not really,if you really think about Ant-man should be able to defeat almost anybody.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Jessica Jones Promo Clip.....if you're into that sort of thing

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=803635899747633&id=787440941367129&_rdr

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.