Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,098 members, 7,913,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (686669 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:53pm On May 07, 2019
I'm just sitting here at work*, watching Kevin Smith's review of endgame. His enthusiasm is just infectious. Guy is just giving synopsis and I'm fine with it.

*it's hella quiet, so I'm not even pretending you work sef.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

None of those villians can prep better than the joker or raalsalghul simple and short
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/8y8x6r/respect_norman_osborn_the_green_goblin_marvel/

E pain am cheesy. The bitter truth is Osborn is just as deadly as the Joker. Add his advanced tech, durability, strength and healing factor and the Joker is basically the Walmart Green Goblin in terms of abilities. LMFAO!

Yep they are also master plotters
And same with deadshot,talia al ghul,nyser al ghul,manbat,hugo strange,amanda waller,scarecrow and amanda waller,mad hatter,black mask,ventriloquist to name but a few
All of which would get obliterated by Anti matter Electro in less than a second. LoL!

...im not naming hard hitters here just sheer plotters people that will lick their lips with one whole month of prep to take on some petty villians that cant shake off a high school kid
LoL! A high school kid that can lift cars and buildings like a piece of paper. LMFAO!!

Even if i subscribe to your pointless "reductio ad absurdum", then Batman villains are just a bunch of goofy looking circus clowns that can't take out an ordinary man in a Comic-con costume. LoL!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
juggs draws magical power from cyttorak,the same being who gives dr strange magical abilities but doomsday power level is higher

You are making it sould like im saying juggernut isnt strong....i know juggs...he has ounched through earth before and he has alot of power feats long story short he is no slouch and could really hurt doomsday i even reluctantly admitted he could possibly kill him with his brute strength but doomsday will keep absorbing his energy and coming back immune to how he died before and that will ultimately give him the win...arrrgh...but i know you wont get it soo no need man
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:56pm On May 07, 2019
badinfluence:
Even the ones who couldn't answer the "write a story ending with 'all that glitters is not gold'" question back in secondary school, are here forming movie critics...
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Armchair critics, man... the internet makes kings out of moles. Allow them, you don't know how bad their lives are that they have to live on a thread talking about something they hate, over and over. Folks, just like to rinse and repeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2019
Vic2Ree:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/8y8x6r/respect_norman_osborn_the_green_goblin_marvel/

E pain am cheesy. The bitter truth is Osborn is just as deadly as the Joker. Add his advanced tech, durability, strength and healing factor and the Joker is basically the Walmart Green Goblin in terms of abilities. LMFAO!

All of which would get obliterated by Anti matter Electro in less than a second. LoL!

LoL! A high school kid that can lift cars and buildings like a piece of paper. LMFAO!!

Even if i subscribe to your pointless "reductio ad absurdum", then Batman villains are just a bunch of goofy looking circus clowns that can't take out an ordinary man in a Comic-con costume. LoL!

On a random encounter i have no issue of giving spideys baddies the win

But with prep...one freaking month of prep....bats bad guys will surely win...ive said enough....i can type a whole 4500 word article on what only amanda waller can do with prep but i know you wont budge...neither will i soo lets leave it at that cos i dont want to enter all those ur "L" and "e pain am" talks
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Spot is a daredevil villain too....
But you were crying when i brought up Juggernaut. Juggs has fought Spidey more times than Spot has faced DD.

Anything else to say? LoL!!

I knew it would finally come to this...you are tired of arguing and so am i...im disappointed tho..thought you were past this
LoL! Throwing in the towel so soon? I expected a better fight. Tsk tsk cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2019
Vic2Ree:

But you were crying when i brought up Juggernaut. Juggs has fought Spidey more times than Spot has faced DD.

Anything else to say? LoL!!

LoL! Throwing in the towel so soon? I expected a better fight. Tsk tsk cheesy

Yea i was pointing out that he isnt the everyday freindly neighbourhood spiderman villain same way darksied isnt really a batman villain...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 2:19pm On May 07, 2019
iuwe:

Thanks for confirming where you watched yours.

Camrip version grin grin
if that adds colour to your dark life today , who am I to deny you a sec of happiness?

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea i was pointing out that he isnt the everyday freindly neighbourhood spiderman villain same way darksied isnt really a batman villain...
OK

But according to you, Spot is really a Daredevil villain... LMFAO! grin

Guy, do you see the way you are dribbling yourself? LoL!

#turnioniown

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

You are making it sould like im saying juggernut isnt strong....i know juggs...he has ounched through earth before and he has alot of power feats long story short he is no slouch and could really hurt doomsday i even reluctantly admitted he could possibly kill him with his brute strength but doomsday will keep absorbing his energy and coming back immune to how he died before and that will ultimately give him the win...arrrgh...but i know you wont get it soo no need man
doomsday vs juggernaut first fight juggernaut win
second fight, juggernaut tries to use the same method, doomsday is immune, cyttorak increases juggernaut power, Doomsday dies again
third fight, same result
4th fight, same result
5th fight, same result

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

On a random encounter i have no issue of giving spideys baddies the win

But with prep...one freaking month of prep....bats bad guys will surely win...ive said enough....i can type a whole 4500 word article on what only amanda waller can do with prep but i know you wont budge...neither will i soo lets leave it at that cos i dont want to enter all those ur "L" and "e pain am" talks
winner chapel, 1000000000 years prep time, spider man villians wins

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Doomsday will obkiterate and totally eviscerate the juggernut in a fight simple....the hulk would be a better matchup
hahahahahah world breaker hulk with apocalypse power could only redirect the moving juggernaut and world breaker hulk will keep doomsday easily
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

So you want us to fight for your viewing pleasure abi?
Kolewerk! cheesy
Apparently it worked, i'm a genius grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea but on the scale of power levels doomsday is higher than juggs
this guy, what are you saying? mastro, heart of the monster world breaker hulk, apocalypse hulk, savage hulk, immortal hulk, galactus hulk are 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 stronger that doomsday, that wonder woman punched to dust, superman tore to pieces grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 2:55pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
this guy, what are you saying? mastro, heart of the monster world breaker hulk, apocalypse hulk, savage hulk, immortal hulk, galactus hulk are 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 stronger that doomsday, that wonder woman punched to dust, superman tore to pieces grin grin
i think hunter/prey doomsday is in the same league as world breaker hulk
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
doomsday vs juggernaut first fight juggernaut win
second fight, juggernaut tries to use the same method, doomsday is immune, cyttorak increases juggernaut power, Doomsday dies again
third fight, same result
4th fight, same result
5th fight, same result

Lol...maybe in your own comic that you will draw and write by yourself grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
winner chapel, 1000000000 years prep time, spider man villians wins

Lmao...did you just say winners chapel grin chai...smh

no need to argue with you already know what you think of ra's wink
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 07, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
i think hunter/prey doomsday is in the same league as world breaker hulk
hunter/prey doomsday that was killed by radiant, heart of monster world breaker hulk is tooooooo much for doomsday
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 07, 2019
Afobear:
if that adds colour to your dark life today , who am I to deny you a sec of happiness?
Reality they say can be often disappointing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
hahahahahah world breaker hulk with apocalypse power could only redirect the moving juggernaut and world breaker hulk will keep doomsday easily

Kill him...he comes back and kills you...simple
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol...maybe in your own comic that you will draw and write by yourself grin
if apocalyspe hulk couldnot stop the juggernaut on motion, who the hell is doomsday, doomsday dies in 3000 miniseconds grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:

Same superman will tear hulk to peices undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
if apocalyspe hulk couldnot stop the juggernaut on motion, who the hell is doomsday, doomsday dies in 3000 miniseconds grin

And then comes back and kills juggs in less time cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Kill him...he comes back and kills you...simple
killmonger,
juggernaut will kill doomsday first fight ----------- winner juggernaut
juggernaut will kill doomsday second fight, doomsday been immune to what killed him previously is not constant e.g he has been killed by brute force twice, tore twice, and has never shown adaptable to magic and reality warping power ----------winner juggernaut

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

And then comes back and kills juggs in less time cheesy
read about juggernaut!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cyttarok will increase his power and doomsday will be killed again

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Same superman will tear hulk to peices undecided
and the hulk will regenerate back very fast unless doomsday
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
killmonger,
juggernaut will kill doomsday first fight ----------- winner juggernaut
juggernaut will kill doomsday second fight, doomsday been immune to what killed him previously is not constant e.g he has been killed by brute force twice, tore twice, and has never shown adaptable to magic and reality warping power ----------winner juggernaut

Doomsday keeps coming back with more increased strength and invulnerability till juggernaut finally runs iut of ideas and just dies----------winner Doomsday
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 07, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
after that, try attacking him and see if he wom't revert back to the hulk
You do know doomsday has spikes all over his body right? And they can keep growing in size.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Doomsday keeps coming back with more increased strength and invulnerability till juggernaut finally runs iut of ideas and just dies----------winner Doomsday
and cyttarok keeps increasing the juggernaut and even adding new abilities, and doomsday keeps dying like rat ------------------winner doomsday
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 07, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Apparently it worked, i'm a genius grin grin grin
Could have been Spidey rogues Vs The Flash rogues.
Could had made lots of sense since both are scientist.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2019
hulk616:
read about juggernaut!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cyttarok will increase his power and doomsday will be killed again

He will evolve past magic and no cytorak punch can hurt him undecided then he would bash juggs helmet in
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 3:30pm On May 07, 2019
cao:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Armchair critics, man... the internet makes kings out of moles. Allow them, you don't know how bad their lives are that they have to live on a thread talking about something they hate, over and over. Folks, just like to rinse and repeat.
Aswear

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.