Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,325 members, 7,947,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (693714 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2019
let's wait and see

hulk616:
yes its good, that is why I m saying at least black panther, or spiderman or Captain Marvel should be released around this time.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
age of Ultron fed off agents of shield, captain marvel fed off agents of shield.

Let's agree to disagree, bro. I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think you understand my perspective. All I'll say is, watch how the new Disney series will connect with the MCU. Then compare it with AoS, DD and the others. You'll understand what about talking about then.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2019
MrDojo:

Trust me, bro. Unless you want to be tagged a sexist or any of the 'ist'... I'd advise you be less blunt with your opinion (which you're very much entitled to)... cheesy

If the eternals will be a one off movie, it will be rather pointless. Black Widow movie is happening because Marvel is following the SJW-ish. Yeah, she is dead, but they say, why can't me make a movie exploring her past? Be

Meanwhile, it's not really bad having an Asian supes. I'll like to see what will happen in the movie.
all these potential one off movies are my fears. I don't have problem with shang-chi, that movie will produce some fantastic fight scenes and also Asia will make it a box office success. grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2019
MrDojo:

I think it's deserved bro. What Marvel has done with the MCU is unprecedented. They've turned nobodies (actors and lesser known superheroes) in global superstars.

No one will fault them (Marvel or her fans) being cocky. Unless you are a fan of the Martha universe (I'm sorry) grin cheesy.

Ok....carry on grin

And yes...I'm a fan of the Martha universe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2019
google is your friend

Laurene:
why are you quoting me.. has it out grossed avatar

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2019
MrDojo:

Let's agree to disagree, bro. I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think you understand my perspective. All I'll say is, watch how the new Disney series will connect with the MCU. Then compare it with AoS, DD and the others. You'll understand what about talking about then.
the Disney will be like agents of shield, because they are going to use the same actors/actress just like AoS, use the same sets just like AoS, use the same story from the movies just like AoS.

This is why are I m saying AoS is more connected to MCU than Netflix series
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2019
JL did not affect Ragnarok same with BvS and Civil War,CM and Shazam

hulk616:
black widow is dead, I don't see the need for her movies again, eternals would have made sense if it came before endgame and Shang -chi is for .........
And also DC will be releasing some movies, which can affect our box office performance.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

Thor without Hemsworth has epic fail written allover it
the movie will not fail, I will still watch it in cinemas grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
JL did not affect Ragnarok same with BvS and Civil War,CM and Shazam

overrated wonder woman and Batman are going to be released. Birds of trash is not a problem.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
all these potential one off movies are my fears. I don't have problem with shang-chi, that movie will produce some fantastic fight scenes and also Asia will make it a box office successful. grin

Well, let's wait and see. To be honest, I don't know anything about the eternals, so I don't really have any expectations. The same with Shang-Chi (I don't want to see realistic fights in this one, I want to see over the top Martial arts nonsense cheesy grin...)

I'm most excited for DS 2(the title is awesome), Blade and Black Widow (I like agent Romanoff grin).

I wish Marvel didn't cancel the Inhumans movie, and I wish they didn't do that nonsense ABC show. Missed potentials. I really thought they would carry phase 4.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
the movie will not fail, I will still watch it in cinemas grin

Yea...it obviously will gross something grin

Someone has to
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AntiMCU: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Marvel diots bickering at each other!
Oh what a sight!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Shittaakeem:
Happy New Year My Marvel People.
May Captain Marvel And Spiderman Not Flop.
May Avengers Endgame Become The Highest Grossing Movie Of All Time.
May Avengers Infinity war And Black Panther Win Oscar Awards.

And you got your wish brother .... Cheers cheers cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2019
IKON360:
by March all the good work of Aquaman will be destroyed by Captain Marvel, then by May everything DC had done, are doing and will ever do will be destroyed by Avengers Endgame.
Meanwhile we wait for Aquaman blu ray, download crew!!!

And Marvel didn't fail you once

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AntiMCU: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Afobear:

And you got your wish brother .... Cheers cheers cheers
Mama put rice...

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
overrated wonder woman and Batman are going to be released. Birds of trash is not a problem.

Continue..... grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2019
Laurene:
avengers End game will never outgross avatar or titanic.. Mark my word brother.
come out and take one pellet

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2019
MrDojo:

I think it's deserved bro. What Marvel has done with the MCU is unprecedented. They've turned nobodies (actors and lesser known superheroes) in global superstars.

No one will fault them (Marvel or her fans) being cocky. Unless you are a fan of the Martha universe (I'm sorry) grin cheesy.

why are you apologizing angry ? DC has no plan even YouTubers have better plan than DC.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2019
the Inhumans would have worked perfectly on the big screen,Marvel were not patient and it failed

MrDojo:

Well, let's wait and see. To be honest, I don't know anything about the eternals, so I don't really have any expectations. The same with Shang-Chi (I don't want to see realistic fights in this one, I want to see over the top Martial arts nonsense cheesy grin...)

I'm most excited for DS 2(the title is awesome), Blade and Black Widow (I like agent Romanoff grin).

I wish Marvel didn't cancel the Inhumans movie, and I wish they didn't do that nonsense ABC show. Missed potentials. I really thought they would carry phase 4.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2019
MrDojo:

doctor strange 2 is the main movie in this phase, the living tribunal could show up. grin
Eternals and shang-chi are interesting characters. Marvel will start publishing their comics so that fans can know about them.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
why are you apologizing angry ? DC has no plan even YouTubers have better plan than DC.

This phase 4 line up is a very good plan....Shang chi and love and thunder grin the rest being Disney+ start up plans...really good stuff

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the Inhumans would have worked perfectly on the big screen,Marvel were not patient and it failed

I think they were not serious with it even in the comics . And again agents of shield had like 2 seasons on inhumans so marvel just did a spin off season from it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Exactly. The stuff pain me gan... Hopefully, they'll still make a movie about them (unlikely tho, but I'm hopeful).
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Marvel can still retcon it and give us a well deserved Inhumans movie

MrDojo:

Exactly. The stuff pain me gan... Hopefully, they'll still make a movie about them (unlikely tho, but I'm hopeful).

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

This phase 4 line up is a very good plan....Shang chi and love and thunder grin the rest being Disney+ start up plans...really good stuff
DC has no future talkless of line up. When are SS, MOS2, etc coming. Why marvel is displaying phase 4, DC is announcing doom patrol and young justice. Abeg go and sit at the back

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2019
MrDojo said it,Marvel do not really take their series serious but the Disney+ stuff might change that

hulk616:
I think they were not serious with it even in the comics . And again agents of shield had like 2 seasons on inhumans so marvel just did a spin off season from it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2019
who is the villain for Doctor Strange 2?

hulk616:
doctor strange 2 is the main movie in this phase, the living tribunal could show up. grin
Eternals and shang-chi are interesting characters. Marvel will start publishing their comics so that fans can know about them.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Marvel can still retcon it and give us a well deserved Inhumans movie

Very possible now with these reality stuff that happened in endgame and doctor strange: multiverse madness grin that movie is very important
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2019
AntiMCU:

Mama put rice...

Just talk you are hungry from severe pains and I will fees you ... Much resources to help an ungrateful soul

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2019
DC fans laughing at the line up forgetting this is Marvel and a new phase ... Won't be a tad shocked when they all perform astronomically at the box office against DC shits again . Also the time space is 20-21 , which means that the big names are coming from 22

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.