Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,005 members, 7,942,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (692438 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
webhead:
Or an Iron Man variant, since there seems to be an Arc Reactor on he/her chest.

Nah, this ain't female iron Man.
I was thinking Monica but it seems could be Maria.

And that's no arc reactor. It's her energy field on her hands. Looked like it's on her chest cos her hand was there.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Derare(f): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
I really hope Wanda uses all her power in this movie.

Honestly can't wait for this movie to be out... Jeez
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Derare(f): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AnfieldFan: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
webhead:
If she's not a female Iron Man variant then she's most Likely Maria.

Female, didn't think of that...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
abduleez1:

Nah, this ain't female iron Man.
I was thinking Monica but it seems could be Maria.

And that's no arc reactor. It's her energy field on her hands. Looked like it's on her chest cos her hand was there.
oh, I didn't notice that.

She's definitely Maria then.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Multiverse Of Madness is confirmed to be 2hrs 6 minutes undecided angry wtf
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Check out WandaVision, she used her powers albeit unknowingly at first...
I’ve seen WandaVision, I want to see more of her powers in this one too:

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AnfieldFan: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Damn, Moon Knight E2 kept me hooked without doing the most...

Kinda understood what crazy feels like in just a few moments...
Like that Marc and Steven are their own separate individuals with different personalities, I love the character dynamism we get through each other's interpretation..
Steven's suit rocks though grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
moon knight is dope

khonshu na werey grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Damn, Moon Knight E2 kept me hooked without doing the most...

Kinda understood what crazy feels like in just a few moments...
Like that Marc and Steven are their own separate individuals with different personalities, I love the character dynamism we get through each other's interpretation..
Steven's suit rocks though grin grin grin
i want to wait till all episodes are released but this your reviews are torturing me to go watch it now.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 5:43am On Apr 09, 2022
webhead:
i want to wait till all episodes are released but this your reviews are torturing me to go watch it now.
Don’t give in, I’m also waiting for all to drop.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AnfieldFan: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2022
webhead:

I would advise you to watch it weekly, binging it might make you feel like it's slow(at least, it's first four episodes aren't heavy on action), while weekly just makes you keep anticipating the next...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
grin okay bro
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I would advise you to watch it weekly, binging it might make you feel like it's slow(at least, it's first four episodes aren't heavy on action), while weekly just makes you keep anticipating the next...
you have a point. But I think I'll wait.

E get why.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by DieRich5: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
webhead:
ur not alone mate, I'm waiting for all to drop b4 start
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
°°°°

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
°°°

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

Same here.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AnfieldFan: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
nani667:
°°°°

Are you aware that comic panel didn't happen??
It's fan art grin grin grin

The random bullshit one..

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Gomojamm: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

For real,and u know the movie always favors the lead..... Else how can Spidey win against strange

The ancient one wld be disappointed
Salam alaikum. How are u? It's been a while fa. Kilode? Me ya faru? meyasa baka son magana dani?

How's fasting? For me, no matter what you are a nice person and I like you. I moved on when I noticed you don't like ................. but I never hated you for that.

The choice is yours my honoured sister but nonetheless, I will always like you.

Pls forgive any disrespect in this comment. And forgive my google translated Hausa. That's the kind of effort I make to get u to reply grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AnfieldFan: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Moon Knight E03

Possible spoilers..

Khonshu is mad powerful, did some things I don't quite understand yet(eclipse and star rearrangement) but man, is he socially awkward, this god couldn't articulate himself enough to argue his case in the presence of other gods because of bad blood with Harrow grin grin
By the way, Ethan's a boss, man conveys chilled and casual in a don't give a Bleep manner..
I'm wondering if they they will introduce Marc and Steve's other personality, they both don't seem aware..

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by VerifiedStalin: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Marvel censored Cumberbatch's hand in the italian promo picture because it was "offensive" undecided

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AnfieldFan: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
Marvel censored Cumberbatch's hand in the italian promo picture because it was "offensive" undecided

The gesture means something different in Italy...Look it up..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Gomojamm:
Salam alaikum. How are u? It's been a while fa. Kilode? Me ya faru? meyasa baka son magana dani?

How's fasting? For me, no matter what you are a nice person and I like you. I moved on when I noticed you don't like ................. but I never hated you for that.

The choice is yours my honoured sister but nonetheless, I will always like you.

Pls forgive any disrespect in this comment. And forgive my google translated Hausa. That's the kind of effort I make to get u to reply grin

Lol, u never replied my mail back....
And ion really check my mentions lately....I just read articles and leave

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
It sounds like Wanda or her variant have the Sokovian accent in one the the MoM videos
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Gomojamm: 8:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol, u never replied my mail back....
And ion really check my mentions lately....I just read articles and leave
But I replied. Honestly, I noticed u responded reluctantly (I might be wrong) and I assumed u were passing a decline message, so I moved on. Seems I misunderstood you. I am sorry for being too hasty.

So how's fasting? Are u in Nigeria?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by larride(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Moon Knight E03

Possible spoilers..

Khonshu is mad powerful, did some things I don't quite understand yet(eclipse and star rearrangement) but man, is he socially awkward, this god couldn't articulate himself enough to argue his case in the presence of other gods because of bad blood with Harrow grin grin
By the way, Ethan's a boss, man conveys chilled and casual in a don't give a Bleep manner..
I'm wondering if they they will introduce Marc and Steve's other personality, they both don't seem aware..

Omo this series might actually be one of Marvel best series ever if they don’t Bleep it up.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Gomojamm:
But I replied. Honestly, I noticed u responded reluctantly (I might be wrong) and I assumed u were passing a decline message, so I moved on. Seems I misunderstood you. I am sorry for being too hasty.

So how's fasting? Are u in Nigeria?

I kept checking days after i replied...
And the change u noticed may be as a result of something I'm dealing with personally you know.... That's why u shouldn't be quick to judge someone... And alhamdllh, yeah I'm in gombe atm

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Gomojamm: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

I kept checking days after i replied...
And the change u noticed may be as a result of something I'm dealing with personally you know.... That's why u shouldn't be quick to judge someone... And alhamdllh, yeah I'm in gombe atm
Hmmm, true.

Nice one. Omo Gombe. Where be your area for Gombe sef grin My Fulani damsel.

See, I honestly like u and want to be with u but I don't know your thought or standard or status.

If it happens I will give thanks to my creator for granting me my wish.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BestLife22(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saudi Arabia is not just an Islamic country like everyone thinks. There are a lot of majestic sights to explore in this beautiful city of Riyadh��
Let's give you a tour of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK97jmN9t8o

Just take a look at the drift before and after iftar��

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.