Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Panic In PDP Over Patience Jonathan Failure Tovisit Nassarawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In PDP Over Patience Jonathan Failure Tovisit Nassarawa State (948 Views)

EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In PDP Over Patience Jonathan Failure Tovisit Nassarawa State by newslife: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nigeria’s First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan
was scheduled to visit the North-Central state of
Nassarawa on Saturday, in continuation of her
women mobilisation campaign rallies, but the
visit did not see the light of day. The much advertised visit of Mrs. Jonathan to
garner support for the re-election bid of her
husband, President Goodluck Jonathan, ended
abruptly. Nigerian Tribune reliably gathered that her absence
at the well mobilised event has caused panic
among supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP), especially women and youths, who had
converged on City Hall, along Shendam road, Lafia
as early as 9.00 a.m.
Party sources said Mrs. Jonathan’s sudden change
of plans may be as a result of security reports that
her convoy might be attacked by persons
suspected to be loyalists of the opposition All
Progressives Congress (APC) in the state. Another
source added that, “her change of programme was not unconnected with the unfavourable weather
condition. The weather is not clear; you cannot
expect her with her entourage to travel by road.
No. Definitely, we will reschedule it, we want her
here, and so she needs to come, maybe next
week.” The state deputy governor, who also doubles as
the state campaign coordinator, Goodluck/Sambo
2015, Honourable Dameshi Luka Barau said he
can’t say precisely for now why the first lady’s visit
couldn’t hold. According to him, “this is a women programme,
and I am not personally handling it, so I cannot say
whether she is coming back or not, probably the
organisers of the programme should be in best
position to answer that. After this programme, we
will meet them to know exactly what happened”.
Re: Panic In PDP Over Patience Jonathan Failure Tovisit Nassarawa State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Confusion every day in PDP. PDP is a sinking ship I pity those who are still clinching to the remains

I see Jonathan voting for buhari come March 28

4 Likes

Re: Panic In PDP Over Patience Jonathan Failure Tovisit Nassarawa State by amakaobiemeka: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
She did same in kogi and niger states, she and her clueless are typically dead scared of the north after her 'our people no dey born shildren troway like hausa' episode

1 Like

Re: Panic In PDP Over Patience Jonathan Failure Tovisit Nassarawa State by 1stola: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Make she go die sef.
Useless old hag.
Re: Panic In PDP Over Patience Jonathan Failure Tovisit Nassarawa State by Jaypea98: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
To me i would say its her conscience......Considering the enormous political violence she had allegedly sponsored in her home town,Okirika.

(1) (Reply)

This Can Only Happen Under The Watchful Eyes Of President Jonathan. / Buhari Would Be Hausa And Yoruba President? / Suspected Militants Fire First Warning, Blow Up Main Gas Pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.