Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

Cnt Stop Laughing..! Take a look at the Airport in Yola [SEE PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnt Stop Laughing..! Take a look at the Airport in Yola [SEE PHOTOS] (5110 Views)

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Breaking News! Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Yola (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Cnt Stop Laughing..! Take a look at the Airport in Yola [SEE PHOTOS] by kheart(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Na dis one gej dey call moving forward And transformation?
Re: Cnt Stop Laughing..! Take a look at the Airport in Yola [SEE PHOTOS] by Change2015(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
aresa:

Transformation galore... grin

I love the way passengers gather near the fan. International standard for sure.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Cnt Stop Laughing..! Take a look at the Airport in Yola [SEE PHOTOS] by mrmetoo1: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Dubai was once a desert and people lived there before its transformation. The problem with Nigerians is impatience. Did any previous admin remember to build common canoe port in yola let alone an airport? Grow up people undecided

Go take a look at the picture of Dubai in 1991 and a picture of Dubai in 2011 (20 years) and see the difference. PDP has been in power for 16 years just 4 years shy of Dubai's massive transformation..At the rate we're going, come back in 50 years and we'll still be nowhere close to Dubai so please don't compare. It's not impatience when you want the government to be competent and work efficiently.

I went through the trouble of getting a picture to show what I was saying about Dubai's development

Re: Cnt Stop Laughing..! Take a look at the Airport in Yola [SEE PHOTOS] by Ishilove: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2015

(1) (2)

Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) / People Openly Hail Unknown Gunmen As They Sack Imo State Police Station- Video / Watch Oyedepo Dangerous Prayer After Peter Obi Presence Was Announced In Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.