Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,055 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:25 PM

VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While (15402 Views)

EFCC News: Three Wonder Bank Operators Bags 8 Months Jail Term For Cheating / Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Deltagiant: 12:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Woe betide any man, for whatever reason, treat my relation in this manner. He would have invited my pistol.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 16, 2015
I thought they said when a woman cheats the man just goes off to marry another wife
This man didn't get that memo?
Didn't watch the clip,the description is enough
This tells you why the woman cheated in the first place

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by 50calibre(m): 1:25am On Mar 16, 2015
This is called 'Leashing of a wild dog'. Say whatever you want, but this is a very effective treatment for the cheating whor*e, she must have drove this man to breaking point, he decided to administer the much necessary lesson.

This is my kind of man, the no-nonsense man whose not going to sit back and watch a woman he purchased with money run amok like a wild dog, embarrassing his name all around town.

This is why I love Africa, those watching recognised the need for that treatment hence the stood aside and allowed the man do what must be done. At times you need a firm hand like this to keep a woman in line.
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by 50calibre(m): 1:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Deltagiant:
Woe betide any man, for whatever reason, treat my relation in this manner. He would have invited my pistol.

Then you must teach your relation to adhere to the principles and rules of marriage, especially when she was purchased from your family.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by PhockPhockMan: 3:02am On Mar 16, 2015
It's clear that most of those who commented before me are not even old enough to maintain steady relationship not to talk of marriage.
I know what the man did is barbaric, but what the woman was alleged to have done is by far more barbaric.
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Watch Video Below
[url=tgagagags..com][/url]
[url=tgagagags..com]WATCH vIDEO hERE[/url]
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by imsuboi(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2015
I think he broke her spine or something 'Cos after the second blow, she just slumped cry
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:45am On Mar 16, 2015
I have no words. I really don't. Why could the man not just leave her and get someone else if she cheated on him. Must he kill her? The fact that people nowadays just stand around and make videos of this act is just as despicable.

I have a good feeling that this man beats her on a regular basis. If a man is beating you one day he will kill you and that's a fact.

Am so annoyed right now and some of the comments I am reading here just shows that we have the same set of men here too.

I hope that guy is arrested and taken to jail for a very long time after receiving a beating of his lifetime.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by nerodenero: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Two wrongs can never make a right.

The wife was wrong but the husband was just too wrong. Nobody should be abused in such a manner. If the man was so pissed off, what happen to quitting the marriage!

Marriage is not a do-or-die. If a partner cheats and you can't cope, please, use the exit door.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by jamooku(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2015
This is assault and battery. If the wife is cheating the best tin is send her packing. Assuming she is dead, the man will end up in maximum security prison on the count of assault, battery and first degree murder. Peeps please comment wisely.
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by owobokiri(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2015
50calibre:
This is called 'Leashing of a wild dog'. Say whatever you want, but this is a very effective treatment for the cheating whor*e, she must have drove this man to breaking point, he decided to administer the much necessary lesson.

This is my kind of man, the no-nonsense man whose not going to sit back and watch a woman he purchased with money run amok like a wild dog, embarrassing his name all around town.

This is why I love Africa, those watching recognised the need for that treatment hence the stood aside and allowed the man do what must be done. At times you need a firm hand like this to keep a woman in line.

You deserve exactly this kind of manhandling for this rascally rant above. .

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Fulanto(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2015
liberty300:
What annoys me most is that these women beaters can't even face their fellow men when it comes to real fights. I knw a guy that always beats his wife, whenever he sees me, he becomes extra nice and extra careful cos he knows I don't even like him,am waiting for him to misbehave so I can get a chance to deal with him and I guess he knows this that explains his extra niceness towards me
Watched couple of white ppl doing this, not even upto this but I bet you... The guy will be beaten back by another dude cus beating woman regardless of their offence is not just good at all. Someone should try to plank that guy too to know how it pains.
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by nerodenero: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2015
50calibre:

Would you say the same if your cheating sister was caught in the act and battered like this woman?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Fulanto(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2015
nerodenero:
Would you say the same if your cheating sister was caught in the act and battered like this woman?
Nice question ❓
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Aeman(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Ppl are really crazy dis day the fact that u catch her cheatin does not give him d rite to treat her in this manner no. Mmatter wat her crime was .the ppl. The ppl dat videod dis are even worse dan him. Lod have mercy on. Us
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Boomboost(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2015
so which of una for intervene. All you hypocrites will mind your business as the woman is nearly killed.

Nairalanders can form shit.
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by tomzman: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I don't know which I find more heinous, the husband pounding his wife with a stick as if she an animal (even animals don't deserve this sort of gruesome treatment) or the other men watching without even attempting to stop that e-diot from killing his wife.

FriedPlantain
Sincerely it baffles me how those fools were able to stand there and watch without trying to stop the man.
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by olu77(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I don't know which I find more heinous, the husband pounding his wife with a stick as if she an animal (even animals don't deserve this sort of gruesome treatment) or the other men watching without even attempting to stop that e-diot from killing his wife.

FriedPlantain

The entertained audience, who watch with pleasure and even record the proceeding of the inhuman act being carried out by such a prehistoric wild animal, are the most useless cowards in the world. They must be cannibals waiting for him to kill her so they can fry her like goat meat and eat her.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by mickyeddi(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
A man with honour will walk out and kick the woman out of his life. What he's done there shows what type of violent barbaric animal he is and no sane woman should go near him. I'm probably not surprised the woman cheated on him.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by iamrealdeji(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
redsun:
Wife beating is legal in Nigeria. Women are literally easily replaceable men's properties. She will even have to get her parents to beg for forgiveness from an animal she calls her husband after all that horror.

It is a violent society. That is what they teach them at home,schools and place of worship in the name of corporal punishment.
A cheating wife would kill her husband
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by mickyeddi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Most Africans are violent animals and I'm not surprised people just stood there watching.
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Deltagiant: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
50calibre:

Then you must teach your relation to adhere to the principles and rules of marriage, especially when she was purchased from your family.

Over the years you Nigerians have become too violent that you no longer decipher what is humanly okay.
Could you please lecture me on the "principles and rules" of marriage that stipulates that when you "purchase" a human being you can torture and even attempt to kill as seen in the video? Is it Tiv, Igbo, Yoruba.....from which culture do you derive such rules and principle? What about the divorce exit?

You guys are simply animals!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by Ndeewonu: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
redsun:
Wife beating is legal in Nigeria. Women are literally easily replaceable men's properties. She will even have to get her parents to beg for forgiveness from an animal she calls her husband after all that horror.

It is a violent society. That is what they teach them at home,schools and place of worship in the name of corporal punishment.

A particular religious law (also enshrined in the Nigeria Constitution) says wife beating is permissible. That same law says that a woman has half the right of a man. So, please, read that law and take correction.
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
redsun:

I biliv in gender equalities. So, the ladies shld stop complaining, at least na their equal dey beat them. They shld also beat them back.
Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by ifoundmyperfect: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
RYANAYO:
Men… and even women stood and watched as this man stri*ped his wife to her underwear and brutally beat her with a plank. The people who posted the video online said he beat her to death, but that isn’t shown in the video. The last seconds of the video shows the man dragging the very weak woman away. They said the man attacked his wife after catching her with another man. And no, it didn’t happen in Nigeria. Continue to see more photos..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tncBGVcxDQM

Please for the love for God...

Do you have more as regards this?

Like who the hell this beast is and his location...? He needs to be properly dealt with mercilessly...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle / Oke And Lawal: FG Says EFCC Has The Mandate To Prosecute Without Influence / Kaduna To Appeal Against El-zakzaky’s India Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.