Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,832 members, 7,933,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day (40076 Views)

8 Things The Most Successful People Do Every Night / 9 Things Successful Women Never Do / 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by pecothecash: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=80pt]thank you[/size]
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
I appreciate the fact that you are beautiful
I appreciate the fact that you have a nice body and physique and according to most guys you were born on a Sunday....
I appreciate the fact that you attend or attended a nice university and can speak so well like the queen of England.
I appreciate the fact that you have over 5,000 friends on Facebook(congratulations)
I appreciate the fact that you smell so nice that one can imagine heaven...
BUT that is not enough

If you lack home training
Can't even boil water or cook white yam
No respect for elders and people you meet outside
Then those beautiful things you think you have are worthless.
No man wants a liability for a wife and that is why real men can't take you to see their mum....
So creamy sweety or sugar ( like you love to be called)
If you hate the gospel of Christ
If you hate to listen to your pastor preach because you claim he is boring
Then you will be boring to a real man...
Guys may love you, but just remember that most guys go for ANYTHING under skirt....
You can't boost of a bible? Not even the free Gideon small bible? How shameful

I don't want to sound so spiritual, but believe me when i say everything here on earth is more spiritual than you can imagine.

To meet the right man you have to be spiritual (prayerfully ask God)
To get a job you have to be spiritual ( so as to become the preferred choice candidate)
To buy something from the market you have to be spiritual (so you won't buy fake)
So you see? Stop blaming the government and your family and get on you knees....
It is never too late....not with Jesus...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you dey mind the op?how many of the bullshiiiiiit did GEJ,dangote,adenuga and co did not do?
na me and u 4 dis nairaland. anywhere u go i go follow. anytym i dey d name iyangbali na so my tin just dey stand.
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Copy and paste bullshiiiiiiiiiIiit tongue
u dn buy market o
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by chrisviral(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
They sure as hell don't open threads on Nairaland either

-Because stocks on wall street won't sell itself.
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by studyp: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Your Honour, I plead guilty to 2, 5 and 8

Getting to the top and helping your friends to the top... Now that's friendship

For more info, visit www.studypays.com
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by sammyj: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by nzeobi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
The only tactics to being successful is maximum utilization of opportunities as the come
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by butanep(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
T[img][/img]The thread is creative. That does not mean all therein is the key or keys to be successful.

Work and pray... God will bless your hustle if you are really destined to succeed.
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by jamillion: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mi man! U got it right but they dnt realy matter, success has no rules, it just like death any which way destiny must surely prevail
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by butanep(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
T[img][/img]The thread is creative. That does not mean all therein is the key or keys to be successful.

Work and pray... God will bless your hustle if you are really destined to succeed.

Goodluck
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by braine(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Copy and paste bullshiiiiiiiiiIiit tongue

You want attention; so people can quote you to lambast you for rubbishing a good thread. It won't work. tongue
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by thewebcraft(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
nice..
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by EmmyDe25(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Nairalanders wont read this one, if it is Tonto Dike caught pants down now, or someone sleeping with someone you will 200 pages, 20000 comments , 1200 likes and 800 shares but this one that will help their life they wont comment.

I bet this post wont have more than 3 pages tongue

You were right all along
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by grammaticalfemi: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
i will say procrastinating
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chadso:
The fact that you already said its lengthy discouraged me from reading
When will Nigerians start Reading?
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
true, but easier said than done...
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by uncleck: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
What about wasting our time, energy, data talking about GEJ, Buhari, APC, PDP, Man U, Chelsea, celebrities etc.? What about wasting nairaland front page on "Tonto takes a new selfie"? What about marriages failing because the husband won't watching chelsea play?
A lot of nonsense are done by people. Some times i wonder whether people know what they want.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by GodMode: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
butanep:

Destiny Everyone has the ability to be successful..
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by GodMode: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chadso:
The fact that you already said its lengthy discouraged me from reading

handsomeness:

To be successful you have to be a reader...
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by butanep(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
GodMode:

Destiny Everyone has the ability to be successful..
Everybody have the ability to succeed but nature does not favour everyone to be successful even if you do all that is required to succeed.

There are mystery to success than what we see on the surface...
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by vikeyz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
i love this stuff ufssssss, pass me anoda OP
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by GodMode: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
butanep:
Everybody have the ability to succeed but nature does not favour everyone to be successful even if you do all that is required to succeed.

There are mystery to success than what we see on the surface...

Nope... Success is not a mystery... All you have to do is read, research, rinse and repeat.
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by Chadso(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
handsomeness:

You must not throw stone at every tree u meet in life
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by Eskay201: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2015

Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by butanep(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
GodMode:

Nope... Success is not a mystery... All you have to do is read, research, rinse and repeat.
So many people have done more than you said but are still not successful.

Most successful people can't really explain the reason behind their success but the fact is that they were never lazy.
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by GodMode: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
butanep:
So many people have done more than you said but are still not successful.

Most successful people can't really explain the reason behind their success but the fact is that they were never lazy.

You should start reading forums where people "show you the way"...
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by butanep(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
GodMode:

You should start reading forums where people "show you the way"...
my guy leave that story. I have attended many seminals talk and paper presentation on success. To be successful sometimes need more than being hard working.

Asked dangote or adenuga the reason behind his success. He will tell you what that man does every single day but still unsuccessful.

Some success are by chance.... not by your might...
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by GodMode: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
butanep:
my guy leave that story. I have attended many seminals talk and paper presentation on success. To be successful sometimes need more than being hard working.

Asked dangote or adenuga the reason behind his success. He will tell you what that man does every single day but still unsuccessful.

Some success are by chance.... not by your might...

That's your opinion...

Success is not by chance.. Its by your will to not give up.
Re: 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day by IYANGBALI: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
braine:

You want attention; so people can quote you . tongue
thanks how did you know that?a fool just quoted me and he is going to quote me again,just watch grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason / Nigeria Prison Service Commission Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13 / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.