Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,513 members, 7,971,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:56 PM

Shower Baby: Mother Gives Birth To Full Term Baby, Thinking She Was Just 12 Mont - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shower Baby: Mother Gives Birth To Full Term Baby, Thinking She Was Just 12 Mont (710 Views)

Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS / 'I reach orgasm when I breast feed my baby' - Mother (PHOTO) / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shower Baby: Mother Gives Birth To Full Term Baby, Thinking She Was Just 12 Mont by Nely77(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
A mother of three got the surprise of her life when she gave birth to a full term baby in the shower thinking she was just 12 weeks pregnant.

Brittany Young, who lives in Des Moines, Iowa, was having intense pain on Wednesday so she got into the shower. Five minutes later, she gave birth to a baby girl.

The baby who is healthy and happy, and did not even cry, has been named Miracle.

The speedy labour is likely due to the fact that Young has had three other labors in just the past few years.

"I've been in shock for the last couple of days, because I didn't expect a full-term baby," Young said. "With my other kids, I had like three or four pushes. And with her it was just one and she was there."

Little Miracle meanwhile could not have done better in the situation.

"This baby's eyes were open; she was just sitting there staring at me. She didn't cry or anything," Young said. "I was in shock. I was like, there's a baby here."

A friend called an ambulance, and Miracle was treated and released back to her mother.

http://nelsonchima..com/?m=
Re: Shower Baby: Mother Gives Birth To Full Term Baby, Thinking She Was Just 12 Mont by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Just 3 months? I think its dose hormone injected foods that pple eat now dats causing early maturity.
Re: Shower Baby: Mother Gives Birth To Full Term Baby, Thinking She Was Just 12 Mont by Jaypea98: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
This one na film Trick oooo

(1) (Reply)

.. / 75yr Old Woman Found In Ogun State,calls On Family To Come Forward To Claim Her / Ladies, Please I Need Your Honest Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.