Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} (1122 Views)

” Buhari Told Me That He Can Never Forgive The Igbos” – Fani Kayode (VIDEO) / Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo / See How Much PDP Paid AIT To Air the Damaging documentaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
These are really interesting times...from what this lady has to say, FFK is a known drug addict, paedophile, spend thrift and an affront to the memory of Ojukwu and Ndigbo in General.

She also made it clear that the PDP only brought him into the picture as a distraction (to keep the opposition busy) from their underground rigging activities.

She has warned Mothers to keep their young children away from him as he has a terrible sex history. She even went ahead to allege him of incest (sleeping with his daughters).

While I doubt the truthfulness of the revelation, I am tempted to believe ... I mean...who would believe FFK? F.F.K!!! AArrghh..omo naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3eOINTkomY&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by doja(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Deep.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Alphaoscar: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmmm. NA wa oooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by simplemach(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cheap slut looking for cheap attention.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Bayswater: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
One of the ashewos FFK slept with in the past.

You can even see the pain in her eyes, this woman is deeply pained walahi.

How did she even manage to become a honourable?

These are desperate times for the APC so one would expect them to throw any dirt within their reach since it is now obvious Nigerians have rejected them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
A scorned woman is fighting back. Respect women; especially women you've had personal relationships with.
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Summary of what the woman said.

FFK is a danger to himself, to his family and to the nation.. No sane person should ever take him serious because FFK is drug addict. He normally inhale cocaine in the morning before he comes to office... She once ask him why must he always take hard-drugs before coming to office, and foolish FFK said the hard-drugs keep him sane.. And the woman also Said FFK is a child molestor and a domestic abuser.
Anyway the woman is one of the three woman FFK claimed to have slept with. I didn't bother to watch the video to the end because FFK is a deranged lunatic that shouldn't be given much attention.................

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmI_FijUtEYEYjzv48OUwKEvEzIrVF23JAIAiUDQioiL0XsnUQDYa7lds[/img]

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by WisdomFlakes: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
I won't put anything past FFK coz the guy is a confirm schizophrenic. Any sane person will admit that he's not normal. Such personalities are capable of acts that will stagger the mind.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
simplemach:
Cheap slut looking for cheap attention.
Would rather be FFK? Would you like to wear his attributes?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bianca please open it for me bianca please ... Oh sh1t Bianca i am cu'mming Haaaaaaaaa aaaaa f@ck #/??*!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by EdCure: 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
All Jonathanians are criminals, drug addicts, perverts and inces.tuous.

They have no more honor, integrity or credibility to lose.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by 9ijaprince(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by EdCure: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Bianca please open it for me bianca please ... Oh sh1t Bianca i am cu'mming Haaaaaaaaa aaaaa f@ck #/??*!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by oluwafemi113(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
More to come
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Worthy of note is that the woman mentioned her name and her designation then. She knows what shes saying. Over to FFK to deny it as usual.lol. Its obvious that only a man high on something can behave like FFK.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by abila122: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
ok
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lalasticlala( grin) ishilove obinoscopy.... Please do justice to this revealing thread. cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by kagari: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is serious
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Lalasticlala( grin) ishilove obinoscopy.... Please do justice to this revealing thread. cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Dreambeat: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Shameless woman,a disgrace to her immediate and extended families.How much were you paid to wash your dirty linen in public.You ended up disgracing your family not even FFK,indirectly telling the world how you were FFK's banging machine.A true Igbo daughter who was well fed with her mother's b.reast milk will not do this.Tufiakwa!
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Deltagiant: 12:15am On Mar 16, 2015
Still listening.....
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by braine(m): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2015
grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Watch The Damaging Video On Femi Fani-kayode...{video} by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Dreambeat:
Shameless woman,a disgrace to her immediate and extended families.How much were you paid to wash your dirty linen in public.You ended up disgracing your family not even FFK,indirectly telling the world how you were FFK's banging machine.A true Igbo daughter who was well fed with her mother's b.reast milk will not do this.Tufiakwa!Uwa mmebi!
)You really need a microphone honestly. She has ended up rubbishing herself. Greetings cool

(1) (Reply)

When Will The Igbo Presidency Be? - by Bobson Gbinije / You Need To Read What Warri Ex-agitator Wants Asari Dokubo To Do To Buhari / Unofficial Result Of Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.