Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,065 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka (1716 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka , Rev Fr Emmanuel Obimma , Cross Over Night. / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by bykomartin: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
PLEASE WATCH

GEJ and Patience are planning to assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIo1Wle308Q

PLEASE ALSO WATCH THIS VIDEO
MBAKA EXPLAINS REASONS WHILE AFTER PRAYING FOR JONATHAN SUCCESS, LATER TURNED BACK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBWV1Fq_JBk
Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by oluwafemi113(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
God have mercy
Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by Wuuworld(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
It is better a stone was tied at ur neck and throw inside the river than to lie against or with the name of God's servant......... an Ordained priest in that respect..watch ur mouth

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by TreQuartista: 1:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Transformation Agenda in pictures
GEJ in January

GEJ in february ending .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2205644_2205611gejogbonijpegf626fbeddcb37964584b9f93feef5d1e_jpegb58d66344d9fbb9a39c087f06091ff3a
GEJ by March 22nd

At the end of the Day

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by CharliParker: 2:17am On Mar 16, 2015
PLS TO BE HONEST I AM TIRED OF GEJ AND HIS WIFE PEJ, THEY HAVE DIVIDED AND NOW WANTS TO DESTROY CHRISTIANITY'S IN NIGERIA IN THE NAME OF POLITICS BUT GOD WILL NOT ALLOW THEM

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 16, 2015
THIS VIDEO IS A MUST WATCH

RV. Mbaka made some big allegations against Jonathan and his wife.

- that Jonathan and his wife are planning to kill him

- that Jonathan's wife sent some money to him through Senator Ekeremadu which he rejected. Barth Nnaji and Ekeremadu were there when he rejected the money. This is the same way Jonathan has been giving out millions of dollars in South-west and Northern Nigeria.

I have said it many times that Jonathan is an evil man who only portrays himself in the public as a gentle man. Jonathan is indeed an evil man.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by ofala(m): 3:01am On Mar 16, 2015
I am not holding brief for Rev Fr Mbaka but I had told countless guys that this gentleman will NEVER be influenced by ANYTHING to change his position.

...I still ask; did Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka lie in his first sermon against GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by Controlled(f): 3:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Pipul call him daft....which he is....but dey forget dat he is an evil....cunning....n...dangerous man... angry grin

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by obiz2014: 4:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Nonsense talk.
Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by imsuboi(m): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2015
[s]
sincerenigerian:
THIS VIDEO IS A MUST WATCH

RV. Mbaka made some big allegations against Jonathan and his wife.

- that Jonathan and his wife are planning to kill him

- that Jonathan's wife sent some money to him through Senator Ekeremadu which he rejected. Barth Nnaji and Ekeremadu were there when he rejected the money. This is the same way Jonathan has been giving out millions of dollars in South-west and Northern Nigeria.

I have said it many times that Jonathan is an evil man who only portrays himself in the public as a gentle man. Jonathan is indeed an evil man.
[/s]

Aren't you just plain stvpid? undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by dunkem21(m): 5:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Bia Ejike, Sharap dia. You lack depth and you are not grounded in the word. I just pity gullible Nigerians who sit and listen to that your trash in place of a sermon.

Check my last year posts and see where I predicted correctly that you will allege threat to life just as you did with Chimaroke Nnamani.

I also predicted that you will release a hate song against Jonathan with your sweet voice and put it on tape. You are just predictable.

You claimed you saw a man with a swollen scrotum begging for alms and you are dia asking senseless questions.

Remind me what Peter did to a lame man at the beautiful gate? ..when he had neither silver nor gold ..Whats the essence of "Aqua rapha" healing water when it can't even heal common headache?

Before you quote, remember am a man of God!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by luvinhubby(m): 6:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Mbaka's sermons lack spiritual depth, which is a key pointer to a holy ghost filled preacher, but has always been shallow, political & emotional. More of moral instruction than divine messages.
Always trying to endear himself to his followers by attacking political characters & playing the victim of such politicians, he should please keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by disloman(m): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2015
obiz2014:
Nonsense talk.
With all d names mentioned?truly,u r Jonathan's son.
Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by MayorofLagos(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2015
How come none of these 419 prophets and pastors that see things saw into the future that one of their own is about to be assassinated and warn him??
Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by DaBullIT(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Let Human right activists prepare a summon / court order, if He ; Mbaka or any Political opposition member goes missing or is found dead,

GEJ should resign or be forcefully removed,

I know shallow minds will say what if he didn't do it

He doesn't have to do it , he just has to pay for it

There's no smoke without fire

A man who can empty treasury to buy votes can equally empty the treasury to kill anyone who does not share his views

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
imsuboi:
[s][/s]

Aren't you just plain stvpid? undecided

Your father and mother stupi,d. Go home and tell them I said they are stupid and brought up a foolish and cursed kid like you.
Re: GEJ And Patience Are Planning To Assasinate Mbaka - Rev Fr Mbaka by imsuboi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Your father and mother stupi,d. Go home and tell them I said they are stupid and brought up a foolish and cursed kid like you.

grin e pain am

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Pdp Campaigns With Deadly Weapon. / Aregbesola APC Why Did You Kill Yomi Ademola ? / Seun Celebrate Nairaland @10 For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.