Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,681 members, 7,941,622 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

See What Destiny Amaka's Has To Say On Her Boobs Revealing Dress At Amvca(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Destiny Amaka's Has To Say On Her Boobs Revealing Dress At Amvca(photo) (804 Views)

Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) / Destiny Amaka, Cool FM OAP Defends AMVCA Boobs Revealing Outfit - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Destiny Amaka's Has To Say On Her Boobs Revealing Dress At Amvca(photo) by 9janewspaper: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2015
Sexy and well-endowed actress cum Cool FM OAP, Destiny Amaka was amongst the celebrities that made a fashion statement that night and it got critics talking but she has responded to them all. click to see her Boobs Revealing Dress photo

According to her, she is unconcerned about what people have to say about her dressing.

The talented OAP volunteered that she designed the plunging dress and Esosa Designs made it.

“I had fun rocking the dress and I am preparing another one for AY Live. My fans can look forward to it. I can’t concern myself with what haters have to say. I love my breast and my dress, so I can do with them whatever I like. In life, the good, the bad also face critics, so I am no exemption”

(1) (Reply)

FRESH: Phyno And Olamide – CYPHER / I Am More Interested In Female Movement–emma Nyra Leaves Iyanya’s Music Label / Photo:between Bankyw And Gbenro Ajibade; Who Related Best With The Dolphin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.