Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,486 members, 7,978,585 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:52 AM

We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council (4400 Views)

"Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC / BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! / APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He has endorsed buhari already and he is supporting him. and definitely the word of God is the word of man, hence, the reason why jonaTAN is been beaten in every online poll including those ones conducted by pdp/gej apologists like reno omokri and AIT. Check Nairaland poll as well.

March28 you will regain your sanity by the time jonaTAN is finally trashed in the polls.

So what point are u trying to make by saying the elders are supporting him? what is even your prove that they are supporting him against their son (osinbajo) ?

You have the right to dream, butmark my words, i live in the SW, I am yoruba, and i can tell the situation here that we have decided to vote Gmb/Pyo

No, we are not. The major reason why we are againt GEJ. We are enlightened to know that this government is a retrogressive one.

But you as a south south or south east can speak for us isn't it?

Idiotard
The D-day is coming Mr.Rilwan (fakewan).
Majority of Yorubas won't vote an illiterate Certificateless herder. Just know that, I have plenty of yoruba friends, and most of them are voting GEJ, except for some who share the same religious belief with Buhari, and those from Kwara, the Fulani conquered territory(fact).
This is just the truth...insult me if you like, Besides, that's what we know Buhari supporters for.
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by crownprince102: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He has endorsed buhari already and he is supporting him. and definitely the word of God is the word of man, hence, the reason why jonaTAN is been beaten in every online poll including those ones conducted by pdp/gej apologists like reno omokri and AIT. Check Nairaland poll as well.

March28 you will regain your sanity by the time jonaTAN is finally trashed in the polls.

So what point are u trying to make by saying the elders are supporting him? what is even your prove that they are supporting him against their son (osinbajo) ?

You have the right to dream, butmark my words, i live in the SW, I am yoruba, and i can tell the situation here that we have decided to vote Gmb/Pyo

No, we are not. The major reason why we are againt GEJ. We are enlightened to know that this government is a retrogressive one.

But you as a south south or south east can speak for us isn't it?

Idiotard
Don't mind the dude........ South west is for Buhari, Jonathan knows that. This had cause his frequent visit and dollar sharing. Jona can't even share the dollar for his people and they are not enlightened but keep supporting him

5 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by RockMaxi: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny you, Even though Abiola was released, Would that make Abacha relinquish power... Hell No!!
You call Ooni clown, you're implying that the Yorubas are clowns, The ooni is the most respected traditional ruler in Odua land.

grin grin I beg help me ask this guy which Ooni is he talking about?
Definitely not after his romance with Abacha. Presently the Ooni have reduced the most revered throne for some contracts in Abuja.
The same Ooni supported Omisore but we all knew what happened to Omisore. smiley

6 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

[s]People that respect Ooni only respect his throne and not the personality of the OBA or his person
That's why people he endorsed aren't voted by people unless it was rigged just like the case of Oyinlola second term

Ooni have sold his soul to the highest bidder and dogs[/s]
Rubbish!!!...like it or not, the Ooni is the most powerful and most influential ruler in yoruba land.
Stop insulting the man because he doesn't support the ILLITERATE.

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by dre11(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[s]Rubbish!!!...like it or not, the Ooni is the most [b]powerful[/] and most [b]influential[/] ruler in yoruba land.
Stop insulting the man because he doesn't support the ILLITERATE[/s].

A south south guy coming to tell me more about my region where I spend most of my lives......

You must be a joker I must say.

Keep wallowing in your denial and see how GMB will coast to victory come March 28

4 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by tp10: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2015
mods, pls do the needful
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2015
RockMaxi:

Definitely not after his romance with Abacha. Presently the Ooni have reduced the most revered throne for some contracts in Abuja.
The same Ooni supported Omisore but we all knew what happened to Omisore. smiley

Omisore is the only thing you guys use in arguing about the OBA. Love or hate him, he's still the OBA gbogboe in yoruba land, the desendant of Oduduwa himself, please pay some respect. cool

2 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

A south south guy coming to tell me more about my region where I spend most of my lives......

You must be a joker I must say.

Keep wallowing in your denial and see how GMB will coast to victory come March 28
You're so ignorant, So any body supporting GEJ is South South grin

I laugh at your myopic reasoning.

It's Fashola and illiterate Buhari that are jokers not me.
#fasholajoker
#booharijoker
#Apcjokers

2 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by Rilwayne001: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The D-day is coming Mr.Rilwan (fakewan).

I am not Rilwan or Fakewan, either you call me Rithwan or Rilwayne001

Majority of Yorubas won't vote an illiterate Certificateless herder.

And i asked you how you come about theconclusion above. Do you live in the Southwest? Do you think you can just come here and type rubbish? Do you think you can know america better that those living in america?

Use your brain for once.

Just know that, I have plenty of yoruba friends, and most of them are voting GEJ,

your plenty fairy friends are up to 1million isn't it?
Oh really!! and therefore GEJ is going to win southwest?

except for some who share the same religious belief with Buhari,

Nonsense.

I've friends here that are staunch christians, and they av decided to vote for buhari, infact most of my christians friends don't talk good about jonaTAN. Meanwhile, my DAD is a muslim, and he hs decided to vote GEJ without minding his religious affiliations...only fo0lish religious bigot are ready to vote base on religious affiliation of the presidential candidates.

and those from Kwara, the Fulani conquered territory(fact).

Never in your life mention Kwara state in buttressing your stupidityy. Did'nt Jonatan win Kwara state in 2011? did they vote based on religious sentiments?

Again you've displayed a very low iota of sense here.

This is just the truth..

What is truth about your delusions so far?

.insult me if you like,

Stop being ignorant, I can just stand an ignoramous

Besides, that's what we know Buhari supporters for.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2211746_fbimg1426114863760_jpegbbbabba91e7d68347baeb7b7df2f1654

Argue with sense not noise.

4 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am not Rilwan or Fakewan, either you call me Rithwan or Rilwayne001

And i asked you how you come about theconclusion above. Do you live in the Southwest? Do you think you can just come here and type rubbish? Do you think you can know america better that those living in america?

Use your brain for once.

your plenty fairy friends are up to 1million isn't it?
Oh really!! and therefore GEJ is going to win southwest?

Nonsense.

I've friends here that are staunch christians, and they av decided to vote for buhari, infact most of my christians friends don't talk good about jonaTAN. Meanwhile, my DAD is a muslim, and he hs decided to vote GEJ without minding his religious affiliations...only fo0lish religious bigot are ready to vote base on religious affiliation of the presidential candidates.

Never in your life mention Kwara state in buttressing your stupidityy. Did'nt Jonatan win Kwara state in 2011? did they vote based on religious sentiments?

Again you've displayed a very low iota of sense here.

What is truth about your delusions so far?

Stop being ignorant, I can just stand an ignoramous

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2211746_fbimg1426114863760_jpegbbbabba91e7d68347baeb7b7df2f1654

Argue with sense not noise.
Eiyaa... You sound pained grin
You must be a kwaran
Sorry bro... I REST MY CASE. cool
Just two weeks from now.

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by Rilwayne001: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[s]
Rubbish!!!...like it or not, the Ooni is the most powerful and most influential ruler in yoruba land.
Stop insulting the man because he doesn't support the ILLITERATE. [/s]

You know nothing about Yorubaland and our obas no wonder the clueless drunkard was scammed.

Please shutup instead of disgracing yourself here.

5 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by sherrylo: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I know about Yorubas more than you do.
[b][/b]The ooni is the most powerful and most influential ruler in yoruba land, followed by the Alaafin of Oyo, Prove me wrong.

Sweetheart very wrong.
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by Rilwayne001: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Eiyaa... You sound pained grin

No,

Rather you are just too dumb to use your godgiven brain. perhaps you av been infected by the cluelessness of the drunkard you are licking his butt.

You must be a kwaran

Yes.

Sorry bro... I REST MY CASE.

Same here

Just two weeks from now.

Hence, the reason why your drunkard was busy sharing dollars to those fooling him. Don't worry, you will be free of your malady in 2weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2015
sherrylo:

Sweetheart very wrong.
embarassed embarassed
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You know nothing about Yorubaland and our obas no wonder the clueless drunkard was scammed.

Oba Okunade Sijuade is even more powerful than your Fulani emir...Are you even under the yoruba jurisdiction
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by Rilwayne001: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[s]
Oba Okunade Sijuade is even more powerful than your Fulani emir...Are you even under the yoruba jurisdiction [/s]

shutup clown

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by Wsdm: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2015
san316:
Na wah oooo. what about those dudes pointing sticks at him? what were they doing?
Surking his dollars!
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

shutup clown

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe... grin
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by tp10: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

you dey mind the clowns, even peter obi is one of the fake endorsing 'yorubas'

1 Like

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by tp10: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2015
fp
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by reborn1: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They were giving him their blessings.

Our Obas dont bless people that way, they cursed the dunce but he was smiling like a donkey cheesy cheesy cheesy Here is the real Oba's blessing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by reborn1: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Funny you, Even though Abiola was released, Would that make Abacha relinquish power... Hell No!!
You call Ooni clown, you're implying that the Yorubas are clowns, The ooni is the most respected traditional ruler in Odua land.

Please, stop saying what you dont know. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by REMMEI(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Please don't tell me all those staffs pointed at him were all ordinary beaded sticks..?

Seriously, I love Dr GEJ as a man but never his government
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
reborn1:

Our Obas dont bless people that way, they cursed the dunce but he was smiling like a donkey cheesy cheesy cheesy Here is the real Oba's blessing.
Wait, So you mean he was being cursed with their staffs??
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
reborn1:

Please, stop saying what you dont know. cool cool
Come on!... But this is the truth, If he's not, then who is
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by reborn1: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wait, So you mean he was being cursed with their staffs??

Yes bro. Obas dont use that walking staff to pray for someone. Hehehehehehe. They just run a scam on GEJ, they chop his dollars and arrange a nice cursing section for him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by reborn1: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Come on!... But this is the truth, If he's not, then who is

He is just the king of Ile Ife. We all respect that place cos its our root but that Oba is something else, most peeps have answered you on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by anonimi: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
reborn1:
Yes bro. Obas dont use that walking staff to pray for someone. Hehehehehehe. They just run a scam on GEJ, they chop his dollars and arrange a nice cursing section for him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your demented version of what transpired, not so

Someone can point his finger/hand to abuse someone just as he can stretch out the same finger/hand to BLESS someone.

Only the owner of the hand determines what his gesture signifies.
QED!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by Larriekay: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Was Abacha running for any elective post that Oba Sijuade should endorse him
how old are u?
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by reborn1: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Your demented version of what transpired, not so

Someone can point his finger/hand to abuse someone just as he can stretch out the same finger/hand to BLESS someone.

Only the owner of the hand determines what his gesture signifies.
QED!!!
[/s]

I dont engage cursed people like you, you sold your conscience for crumbs and have told you that you will surely hand over your work to your children. Shameless mofo

2 Likes

Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by anonimi: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
RockMaxi:

Shey na you dey helep the man execute the Abuja contracts ni abi all these na part of una APC lie lie propaganda to keep your rapidly SINKING party afloat

Omisore is from which town again?
Re: We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council by SeverusSnape(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
reborn1:

Those staffs are the symbol of royalty, So I personally don't see that as "being cursed". You buhari supporters may not acknowledge it, But truth is that they were praying for him.
How will Obas curse somebody for all to see?...If truly he was being cursed, Why has no body come out and mock him?, It's only here on Nairaland I hear/see people saying such. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Moyo Ogunlewe: Youngest PDP Lagos Assembly Contestant / Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues / Fayose In London For The New Year With One Of His Girls (pix Inside)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.