Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,044 members, 7,909,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

Raypower Is 12 Years Today! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Raypower Is 12 Years Today! (1214 Views)

Daar Communications To Establish AIT And Raypower FM In Akwa Ibom State / RAYPOWER FM Now In Akure / New Mixtape From Dj Neptune Of Raypower Fm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raypower Is 12 Years Today! by youngies(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2006
On the 1st of Spetember 1998, RayPower 100.05 FM became the 1st independent radio station to broadcast on the Nigerian air wave. Looking back over the years on their programming and balancing of news along side their sister TV station AIT, I think they the best thing that has happened to the Nigeria Broadcasting industry.

What are views about how they have fared so far?

Re: Raypower Is 12 Years Today! by dominique(f): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2006
Raypower the best thing on radio?!! What is that all about.Dude you need to listen to other radio stations like cool or rhythm for the best musicals.congrats on their anniversary though.
Re: Raypower Is 12 Years Today! by youngies(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2006
Well,

maybe you didn't get my drift, I was just saying that RayPower being the flagship of private radio stations in the country has done well. It wasn't a comparisim between them and other private stations. Besides, it is not all about music that makes a station thick, but more like rich programme contents with local values.

Stay blessed
Re: Raypower Is 12 Years Today! by ImBossy(f): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2006
@Taiwoabzy.

So its the music that makes a station?is that what you are saying?

(1) (Reply)

Bigbrother Song By Kanye West (your View) / Nigerian Rappers Can't Freestyle? / Mode 9 Ft. Eve - (my Way) Follow Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.