Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,608 members, 7,968,778 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. (1479 Views)

Severe Headache / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here / The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by jaykaylegend(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Please Nairalanders.. I've seen you guys profer solutions to many health problems here so i decided to post mine here maybe you guys can help me..

My problem is a frontal headache(i don't know if i should call it headache or headpain) a very persistent one at that. Why i call it frontal headache is because this paricular pain just attacks my forehead and not the whole head.. It started suddenly last year april and when i first went to the hospital i was first diagnosed of malaria but when i completed the malaria drug the pain was still there.. I have seen an opthamologist, a neurologist. I was asked to do a brain MRI but i haven't because it is too expensive (60k) the optometrist that did a refractive test for me prescribed a glass for me (which is also expensive 15k) but my eyes are fine (i believe so).. Ive been prescribed many drugs; i used optalidon,ibuprofen naproxen and many herbal concotions still no improvement.. Now paraccetamol have been my best friend cos if i dont take two tablets every morning i will be rest assured of pain for the whole day(i even take two tablets with me to school everyday) as backup (i know they said too much paracetamol is not good but i don't have a choice).. Someone said its migraine another said its a cluster headache another said its a tension headache but i don't want to know the name. I just want the pain gone forever..
For over one year i've been battling this pain and its really affected me so please please and please i need solutions..

Mods please help me take it to front page so i can get as many solutions as possible
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by uboma(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Prolonged intake of paracetamol will cause further severe health hazards.

Engage family and friends to help raise the fees for the MRI. The scan will reveal what exactly is wrong with you so Doctors can treat accordingly.

Good health to you.
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by udoka2: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
when last did you check your blood pressure? its a symptom of hypertension...i may be wrong, but check your blood pressure first.
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by dunhill20: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Make use of supplement called defender, aloe power and stressActive, ur problem will be history.
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by jaykaylegend(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2015
dunhill20:
Make use of supplement called defender, aloe power and stressActive, ur problem will be history.
is it a drug??
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by wellahealth: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Your solution lies in visiting a reputable doctor who will carry out a proper history and examination and advice you accordingly.

Be wary of any solution you get here as they will be unlikely to be applicable to your situation.
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by Bblessing37: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
I need to talk to u
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by jaykaylegend(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Bblessing37:
I need to talk to u
I've sent you a private message...
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by Bandeco(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2016
udoka2:
when last did you check your blood pressure? its a symptom of hypertension...i may be wrong, but check your blood pressure first.
Wrong. Hbp is largely symptom-less. Ever wonder why it is termed silent killer. Every one is advise to check hbp tho regardless if u Ill or not
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by Bandeco(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2016
OP
Do you go through anxiety (hypochondria) .?

Is the frontal headache associated with body weakness, fatigue, lethargy, fever, blurred vision, shortness of breath, heart palpitations?

Does paracetamol really relieve the pain?, if so for what interval?

Answer please. Only then can I proffer an advice.

But whatever the advice still seek help from an experience professional near you
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by ugomnaanny: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Is the headache gone?
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:45am On Jun 12, 2018
jaykaylegend:
Please Nairalanders.. I've seen you guys profer solutions to many health problems here so i decided to post mine here maybe you guys can help me..

My problem is a frontal headache(i don't know if i should call it headache or headpain) a very persistent one at that. Why i call it frontal headache is because this paricular pain just attacks my forehead and not the whole head.. It started suddenly last year april and when i first went to the hospital i was first diagnosed of malaria but when i completed the malaria drug the pain was still there.. I have seen an opthamologist, a neurologist. I was asked to do a brain MRI but i haven't because it is too expensive (60k) the optometrist that did a refractive test for me prescribed a glass for me (which is also expensive 15k) but my eyes are fine (i believe so).. Ive been prescribed many drugs; i used optalidon,ibuprofen naproxen and many herbal concotions still no improvement.. Now paraccetamol have been my best friend cos if i dont take two tablets every morning i will be rest assured of pain for the whole day(i even take two tablets with me to school everyday) as backup (i know they said too much paracetamol is not good but i don't have a choice).. Someone said its migraine another said its a cluster headache another said its a tension headache but i don't want to know the name. I just want the pain gone forever..
For over one year i've been battling this pain and its really affected me so please please and please i need solutions..

Mods please help me take it to front page so i can get as many solutions as possible
Have you tried Swissgarde's Stress Active and Cal -C- Mag,these two products will take care of the problem,it is called migraine

Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:48am On Jun 12, 2018
jaykaylegend:

if interested on getting the products,contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Please Help! I Have This Persistent Frontal Headache For Over A Year Now.. by RSS18: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
I used to believe in science a lot till I got inflicted with this condition. You will soon find out that doctors are exactly like car mechanics or even worse. They are clueless. They will tell you the name of the disease and give you diagnosis but that’s it. If you have good health cherish it. Doctors are lies. Also, no doctor will tell you he/she cannot help you. If you have money to pay, they are ready to collect. NO MACHINE IN THIS WORLD CAN SEE PAIN. ponder on these words.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / Opinion: Should Women Be Entitled To Menstrual Leave? / Causes, Home Remedies And Natural Treatment For Hydrosalpinx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.